Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

As the Lordess walks inside Chris closes the door behind her. He looks around the office, and waits for further instructions.

He shouldn't turn in that excessively eager neonate again. Or at least keep that part of him down a bit...

Sigh
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess blinked a moment, but smiled as he opened the door and she entered her office. “Thank you Mr. Wooding.” It was an interesting move he made, but a gentleman. Sometimes that in itself seemed rare. Ariana thought she felt a new beast enter the basement before engaging into the office.

Skirting her way to her desk she leaned over into a drawer to remove a pad of paper and writing pen before sitting down. It sat in front of her and she gestured to Chris to take a seat in one of the chairs on the opposite side. “What may I help you with this evening?” She smiled as she asked the Vala.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris sits down and adjusts his clothes after a thankful nod. 'Like I said, I am not sure if it is official.' He smiles and taps his fingers on the desk two times.

'But James Calloway, Jose Matias and I are about to form a Coterie. And I thought that the Domain might wanted to know?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Ariana Donovan

James moves rather quickly with a little advice. Ariana thought to herself. The Lordess herself knew quite a bit about coteries and was rather intrigued by this. It was also wonderful to see Chris find someone like minded.

“Well official or not, it is wonderful to hear that the three of you are trying to do something together.” She smiled with encouragement.

“Have the three of you come up with a name yet?” She picked up her pen just in case she needed to write. “Also, does your coterie have a purpose or a goal in mind? Will you and your group be providing a service to the Domain? It is not necessary of course, however, I was just interested if perhaps something came up in the future.” It was plain to see Ariana was very interested in Chris’ ideas and the coterie.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'Uh yeah, Eolas.' Chris smiles, proud. 'It is Gaelic for knowledge in experience, among a whole range of meanings that is.'

He smiles while thinking what to say. There isn't a lot they know for sure already. 'We hope to be centered in the domain of Valencia, since that is also the area where I found the Temple. Jose Matias also has Tenancy already, so the three of us planned to keep that part of town as safe as possible. They have eh... quite the claws.' The Mekhet grins as he taps his nails on the desk, implicating their feared Protean gift. 'However, keeping the place safe is not our only goal.'

The Vala leans closer, clearly getting more serious, 'We want to gather a collection of books, information, say a library. The 'knowledge' we want here cannot be found in a mundane library, of course. Yet this will take some time to accomplish.'

A
    Ariana Donovan

“Eolas.” Ariana repeated its sound after Chris stated the name. She jotted it down and another note or two.

“Well that is quite wonderful of you to do so.” The Lordess said sincerely to the Mekhet. “Of course, Gangrels do have quite the skill in that department.”

When the Vala leaned forward, so did Ariana. After hearing his idea, she pondered for a moment. “Very interesting and yes I am sure it will take some time but as long as you are diligent I think it will turn out fine.” Her head tilted and her copper locks drifted gently over her shoulder. “May I ask what sort of knowledge you intend to gather?” The very intrigued Ventrue and could not help but to ask.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'As a general label, I will be looking for "occult" knowledge.' It all depends on what he can find, he has some things already. 'Now we don't tend to write a lot about ourselves, but you'd be surprised how much can be learned from human lore.'

Due to fascination and being familiar with myths in his mortal years, Chris never had a hard time accepting his vampiric condition. 'Old books with stories, perhaps diaries or travel journals I find.'

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess was unsure if Chris wanted to conceal the knowledge they sought. Ariana was not about to ask more in depth, but she was intrigued. “Of course, I have read some books and seen some movies about legends that are surprisingly close to our existence.” Verbally agreeing with the Vala as he mentioned it.

One hand went up in a slight surrender gesture. “Now, I understand that some things are private to you and your coterie.” Her hand slipped into a gentle scooping motion like an invitation. “However, if the knowledge you acquire would be of use to the Domain would you inform me of this as it progresses? If there were individuals interested in something such as this, I would like to be able to direct them to you.”

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

There is a moment of silence. They had discussed this, yet Chris wants to tread the subject carefully. 'Yes, that is our ultimate goal, to be in service of the Domain... which I am already of course.' He grins, slightly joking. 'It will not serve as an open location, which means one member of Eolas should always be there.'

Billboards directing at their haven would be baaaad news. 'I would prefer a situation wherein the Royal Court knows of it, then naturally, you would be able to direct other Kindred to me. The Kindred that I help may know about it. Of course I can also keep you updated with the progresses I make?'

A
    Ariana Donovan

“I meant a specialized service Vala Wooding.” She smiled which lifted her eye to a wink. Raising her hand pointed upward. “What I meant by sending them your direction, I meant for who ever may need such knowledge could contact you. I would not wish for your privacy to be intruded on other than a phone call.” Ariana said gently to clear up any confusion. The Lordess was quite familiar with the family of Shadows.

“I would certainly enjoy updates on your progress as well. I may also enjoy learning from you.” The Lordess mentioned sincerely as she looked at Chris. Knowledge was always a powerful thing to Ariana and no matter how long a requiem, she never wished to stop learning. “Will you be the spokesperson for Eolas, or is this a shared roll between the three of you?”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread