Ended
Watch

Kimberly's Planning Session

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    k
    kimura

"What kind of assistant? I already am one for the Library" as she curiously looked at Dark "Among other dealings as well, I am after all a Student of both the Mundane and the Supernal"

Kiko shifted around some adjusting her skirt as she looked about curiously watching everyone

"Oh, Mundane errands, mostly. Just from someone who won't ruin Will-working by stumbling into something. And I'm sure I can offer you more than a mundane library, although I do have one in another room here."

"Perhaps it would be more important to warn the guests of the potential dangers they might face in the city. Better that they be prepared. Not that I've had to deal with them myself as of yet, but from what I've heard there's a problem with Seers running about. And it's my suspicion that they target new arrivals to the city, based on the reports at the last Consillium," said Toren over the general discussion with less severity than he aught to, being as happily fed as he was.

Grimoire nodded at toren's statement. “Well the fact that seers of the throne are active in this city doesn't really come to a suprise to be really honest. Those power hungry mages have their claws and tendrils everywhere over the globe. Though thanks for warning me that all new arrivals are potential targets. I'll try to keep my head down keep my eyes open and maybe try to get some more people watching my back. I can't do more then that at the moment anyway.” He mulled over kimberly's offer of a job in the library.
    “Well that offer doesn't sound half bad. Before I decide though, what would be the hours and pay?”
    Giant
    WP 5/5
    Health: [][][][][][][][][][]
    mana: 5/5

k
    kimura

Kiko went silent at the news of such... misguided fools as the Seers were more prevalent here than in Washington, amazingly.

"I thank you for the warnings seeing as I to am also new to the City. I admit though there are times I wish we could talk sense into them. I have seen a few turn their lives around and join the Orders and then I have seen those that refuse to fight the Lie. To them I feel the most pity. Many have gone to their deaths in this life for poor choices, I only pray that their next incarnation will be better."

k
    kimura

Kiko went silent once again for a little bit before looking at Dark Eyes "Very well I'll be your assistant in so long a it doesn't interfere with my prior obligations, is this acceptable?"

"Excellent. The hours, for either of you, will be as long as you want them to be, and I'm sure I can outbid any other employment offers you have," she purrs, but frowns a bit at her empty cup. Gesturing to the refreshments, she asks, "Would one of you be a dear and get me some more?"

k
    kimura

Kiko stood up with a curt nod and went to get her some more drink as her socked feet made little to no noise as she walked into the kitchen thinking to herself ::I wish I wasn't so spooked...::

“I can probably work from 8 to 5 without to much trouble on my part, and as long as my payments are on time and good enough to keep myself above water you won't have any problems with whatever you pay me.” He didn't make a move to get kimbery anything to drink, but seeing as kiko had already stood up it wouldn't be that rude a move.
    “I do Suppose you are going to want to know more about what skills we have to our disposal isn't it?”
    Giant
    WP 5/5
    Health: [][][][][][][][][][]
    mana: 5/5

"Indeed. I might like to know more about the talents of all those present here today. Who would like to start us off?"

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread