Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Kimberly's Planning Session

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Living Room

Kimberly led the motley crew of young Mystagogues to her obscenely expensive luxury condo at Capitol Park, neglecting to mention that she lived there (let alone that her sanctum lie within) until they had proved themselves sufficiently devoted to her cause, which was, of course, herself.

Go through the drive-through on the way over, she munched on fries as she arrived in her posh living room and fell backwards into the fabulously comfortable couch for which many geese were molested.
    Attached Images

k
    kimura

Once Kiko had arrived she was carrying a couple bags of various items as she slipped off her shoes at the door pushing them aside with her socked foot "We have Cake... Ice Cream... and Cola... cause ... well sadly Sacramento has no concept of sweet tea I'm afraid"

She looked for a place to put the items on, taking from Dark's motions or mannerisms "I got the double dark chocolate pudding filled cake... cause... well it's chocolate and well... chocolate, dark chocolate that is, is good for you..." placing the rest of the plates, utensils, and plastic glasses on the table as she pushed an envelope over to Dark "Here you are Dark Sempai"

once she finished setting things out she adjusted her skirt as she sat down on the couch near Dark looking at those around her with a mixed expression of curiousness and nervousness

Noctina drove over to the place on her bike and silently followed the others into Dark Eyes place.

She kept silent, she was not entirely sure why Dark Eyes wanted this place to meet specifically, but she was a higher rank so she kinda had to respect dark eyes choice of venue. As she looked around the place she couldn't but wonder where the safe would be and how will it was protected if there was one. Such a lavish house brought out the thievery instinct in Noctina.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Kim raises an eyebrow and holds back a giggle at Kiko's display. "Well, if it's good for me, I guess I better have some of all of this," she remarks, jokingly gesturing at all of the gathered goodies. "Do you mind filling a plate for me, Kiko? I'm so comfortable on the couch already."

With that, Kim crumples up the empty bag of fries and sets it down on the coffee table. Slurping up the last of her milkshake, she sets that down too and looks over to Noctina. In a low voice, she whispers directly at her guest of ill-repute, "The doorman is very observant. I believe he's ex-special forces. I wonder if he's ever killed someone?"

Leaning back on the couch again, she speaks with a normal voice again, adding, "Get comfortable. We'll wait for our boys to get here before we start."

OOC
    Toren admires the condo from its exterior with Ooo's and Aah's, formulating a price tag in his head to match the luxury style and space. He takes his time looking around, lagging behind the rest. When he finally gets to the door he says, "Dark Eyes, this is a nice place. Looks like the work of a major firm, maybe DMJM or Gordon H Chong. Who's your decorator?" he asked, his eyes glinting with interest.

k
    kimura

"Not at all" humming some tune that was currently residing inside her head, Kiko went about cutting the cake into manageable pieces as well as putting ice cream and the other amenities in each plate, as if she herself was the hostess and not Dark Eyes. She did everything with a practiced grace and humility that seemed to belie the fact she was among the Wise.

After she had given out everyone a plate she looked at Dark again "May I put the rest in the freezer and fridge? Cold Cake, as it is what I got, is much much better cold but he Muffins... well Muffins are Muffins yummy regardless if they are hot or cold"

Noctina laughed a bit.

"Oh really... Isn't that interesting, well if I ever get bored I will have to take you up on that offer." She said to Dark eyes with a wink, obviously acting as if she took the little threat dark eyes made as a challange instead of the warning it was obviously intended to be. After all, it was all fun and games, to her at least anyway.

"So... Any particular reason we are here?" Noctina asked as she would take a bit of sweet pastry for herself.

*Om Nom Nom Nom*
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

"Indeed, Toren, I believe it was Chong. I actually have a couple different decorators, I don't recall who did this room at the moment..." Kim replies, before accepting the offered dessert from Kiko. Not wanting to delay her gratification any longer, she begins gobbling down the sweets before pointing her in the right direction. "The kitchen is right down that hallway immediately to the right hand side. Thank you so much," she says, her mouth somehow completely free of dessert during that pause in feasting.

"As to why you are all here, I felt, as the second ranking Mystagogue in the SacramentoConsilium, I should help get the numerous arrivals in town somewhat organized and active. The Curator seems a bit overworked, and I don't want all of you milling about bored, unless you'd rather be?" She pauses rhetorically, getting in a bit more cake and ice cream before opening the room to questions. "What are each of your plans for the immediate future?"

k
    kimura

Kiko disappeared for a few moments returning when the question was asked she shrugged "Oh you know... Classes... Library Stuff... and settling in... well and being polite and letting the Concillium [I never can spell that word right >.<] know that well the Kiko person is here. I mean it is polite mannerisms after all" she smiled as she sat down to nibble her own cake and ice cream

Toren, his cheeks suddenly stuffed with pastries, attempts to answer and finds he is unable to. After some time chewing he tries again and finds only a muffled "Mmm" to escape. He follows Kiko into the kitchen and looks around for a glass to fill with tap water and wash the delicious mass down his throat before returning.

"Right, as I was saying, I've been working at expanding my services as an architect to the general populous. I also have responsibilities as the Moros Provost to attend to now and then. But mostly I just want us Mystagogues to get along and work towards a common goal of preserving knowledge and keeping the Consillium mages safe from harm." He smiles sincerely, beaming with positive energy and optimism.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread