Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Talking about Valencia

m
    mabafu

José is sitted on a bench. The Gangrel is waiting for @Dillon Connery , his Priscus, at the Blue Oak Park to talk about their mutual earned Tenancy. He's toying with an old and overused cell phone, but his mind don't seems to be foccused in the device. ... what to do with that Tenancy after all? I hope to find some answers tonight ...

José first impression about the Gangrel Priscus was very good. A man that even holding a respectable status at the Domain isn't concerned about making himself available for something so trivial like furniture relocation. ... simplicity ... I respect that ...

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

When Dillon comes into view, it's from further north, of all directions; closer to the edge of the city. He strides into the park after crossing Serenata Way from one of the cul-de-sacs. Curiously, the loud rumble of his El Camino did not precede him. The snorting hellhound that is his Beast, however, does.

A Sanctified Deacon... with a demon on a leash.

Heeling the monster within quickly, Dillon approaches the bench where José sits at a brisk pace, wearing his friendly, lopsided smirk. "Mister Matias," he begins when within earshot. "Congratulations, and good evening."

The fact that two Gangrel had won Tenancy in a performance in front of the entire Domain is still a little matter of family pride for the Priscus, and he had yet to actually give José his due commendation for it.

Dillon
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

m
    mabafu

Even before Dillon's greeting José had felt that three headed canine defying his sarcastic and perverse Orixá.
    The Brazilian turns his head in the instinctual and instant way that only a Gangrel could do.
    The narrowed eyes soon giving place to a relieved expression as José recognizes the voice of his Priscus.

"Hey! Good Evening Mr. Connery!" The cell phone is quickly shoved in the pocket of his pants as the neonate stands up to receive Dillon with a hanshake

"Thank you! Congratulations are in order to you too!" the hold is firm and enthusiastic, showing the neonate's personality and happy mood after the compliment.

OOC: José's casual look

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon returns the handshake with his usual amiable nod. "Thanks. And please," his voice drops a note, even though he's speaking through the Masquerade. He didn't make it a habit of shouting Domain business in the public. "I'm going to address this at the family reunion, but just so you know: outside of the Company or the presence of it's executives, you can just call me Dillon.

"Have you had a look around the neighborhood, yet? Any plans on how you might settle in?"
    It's a matter of common curiosity as much as it is information gathering. The Deputy isn't prying for secrets, only wondering how they might bounce ideas off each other, or work out a security schedule, eventually.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

m
    mabafu

"That's fine then, Dillon ... " José speaks with a smile finding it fun to address him by the first name "... be confortable to call me Zé if you wish." The Brazilian offers his shortcut nickname to the Priscus, something that few in the domain already knows.

At the mention of the family gathering José nods understanding what the Priscus meant ... I wonder what a mortal would understand from it ... that our Company actually works like a family? ... The Gangrel smirks clearing noticing the ethinical differences between them.

"About our neighborhood ... "

José takes a handful of dirt from the ground pouring it over the concrete table. With his pointer finger the Gangrel draws the rough shape of Valencia on it.

"... I'm already used with the east portion, yes, ..."
    he points to the area outside the drawing corresponding probally to the Communal Hunting Grounds near the Rio Linda whereabouts "... but I need to know it better, to decide myself though. How about yourself?"

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.