Ended
Watch

Dinner's at 8

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Lux

PRE

"Well, we're always glad to have help, and like Ahriman, I support the idea of giving you a trial run if you're interested in joining the cabal. Hell, we basically formed it when we were still strangers, and we're still getting to know each other, so you're definitely not upsetting any sort of precedent." Lux shrugged and took another sip of beer. Who knew, it might actually help them to bond more solidly as a cabal by recruiting a new member.
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'I agree with Lux, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have brought you here.' Mike smiles to both Lux and Aegis.

'Now, since we are constantly speaking of a 'trial', is this just another word for waiting a while until we know sure Aegis is not secretly a Seer or a Banisher?' He winks to the possible new cabal mate after saying this. Of course he did not think he would be either, but with joking words as this everyone would know what the Sentinel means. They couldn't just accept everyone with free time and a need for a Sanctum in their Cabal, but once they decided to do so it should be a little clearer when the exact date could be.
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman laughs, low and deep.

"Something like that. I am quiet sure though he will pass the test."
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

A
    AethrDav

Hunching over and rubbing his hands maniacally, Aegis' voice takes a crazed cast, "Gooood, gooood....my plan is working perfectly....mwhahahahahaha!" Gauchely chuckling at his own joke, he continues in a more serious tone, "No, really, I honestly am looking forward to working with you all, and hopefully getting to know each other a little better. If I can ask, though, what did you have in mind for our first task together?"

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'Oh we'll see Aegis. There is enough happening around town, when one of us is busy with something we can always call each other. There is of course no real test.' Mike smiles, if his newest plans would work out he should soon know more about everything in the Consilium.

Shall we officially close the scene somewhere soon, assuming they socialize some more? I feel like we're losing attention anyway
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

OOC

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

ooc
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Lux

PRE

OOC
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread