Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Down in a Hole) Vampires! To the Comic Shop! ... seriously?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    S
    Steven

As the men pull up to the address given they see a storefront surrounded by nerds of all shapes and sizes. It seems something of interest is going on today...

"Nuh uh Charmander is by far the superior starting Pokemon in Red and Blue."

"Worst Idea ... Ever... I cannot believe they are doing prequals to the Watchmen. Alan Moore should put a hex on all of them..."

"Psylocke is so hot. I just Reread Uncanny X-Men number 5.1.1 and she is by far supierior to must other x women in the area of bonerdom."

"Fuck you you fucking Tracer."

are just snippets of conversations that can be heard by the group of kindred as they approach.

Blush of Life active.

Fuck my life. Am I seriously at a fucking comic book shop?

Jim Calloway was still in a foul mood as they arrived at the comic book shop. He rolled up on his motorcycle, his jacket on over his shirt and thin kevlar vest. It wasn't to ward off the chill. It was mostly just habit to wear it, plus the armored jacket was good at preventing injury if he fell. Road rash was quickly healed, but was wildly unpleasant.

He parked his bike and waited for the team, already wondering how the hell these nerds were going to answer the question of who killed Hart's Herd.

I
    Irina

Blush of Life active

Adam pulled up in his car a couple of minutes later and, as he killed the engine he calmly scrutinised the area. On account of the place they were going to this evening, his attire is less formal; smart but casual in black jeans and shirt, the collar of which is visible beneath the light leather jacket. His ever-present companion lately, his gun, is concealed beneath it.

Something about going to a comic book store dressed in a suit had seemed wrong. This however, was more appropriate.

Stepping from the car, the Daeva nodded at Jim and approached once his vehicle was locked.

"Evening."

Blush of Life active

Dr. Swift had hoped that a brisk walk to the comic shop would help cool his head, and it did. Then he saw that the damn place was still open, and worse full of Kine. That, his thoughts are bitter even in his own head, is going to make this an order of magnitude more difficult. He forces vitae into the surface of his skin, into his lungs, and heart, and the blush of life takes over. He feels his heart lurch back into regular rhythm and his lungs fill and empty without conscious thought. His skin warms and sweat pores open to the air. And the beast lurches, awakening out of its doze, spurred by a growing hunger. Don't you even think about it. Work first, food later.

m
    mabafu

Blush of Life active

José makes his way to the Comic shop. The constant chatter from the nerds, albeit sounding somehow alien to him, makes the Brazilian think about his friends at Salvador, the life that he'd forfeit to revenge his fiancée death ... I'm not regretful about it though, that bastard had what he deserved ...

Noticing the group gathering near the entrance the Gangrel approaches.

"Good Evening gentlemen."

C
    Cross

"'Evening." He spoke quietly. "How shall we proceed?"

Nagging at the back of his mind was a wish that they had a hot girl here. It'd make things so much easier. Alice Brown certainly would do wonders in this place. Hell, these nerds might snap their necks if Roxie Hart walked in, with those legs...

S
    Steven

The flock of Nerds mille about waiting for something...

"Hmm...honestly I wasn't expecting so many people. I thought it would be a guy behind a counter and an empty shop." Dr. Swift muses for a moment, then he shrugs. "Nothing for it."

He walks into the shop and makes his way to the counter. "Green starter deck and 3 boosters of the latest expansion." After waiting for the cards he then asks, "You know a woman named Jill? She told me if I couldn't find her to ask around here, that some regulars help her out from time to time with house sitting and the like. Said they would know how to get in touch."

m
    mabafu

José was about to suggest that as he appeared to be the most young among them he should try to make the initial approach, but as Swift made the lead he just shrugs to Jim.

... Dr. Swift seems to be taking the control of the mission ... The Gangrel thinks while trying to assess Adam's reaction to the fact.

The Brazilian waits from distance as the Doctor talks to the guy behind the counter, afraid to join him and pass the wrong impression to the seller.

"I think we should avoid intimidation for now ... tihs is a shop ..." he speaks softly to Jim and Adam, clearly worried about somebody calling 911.

m
    mabafu

Edit: José tries to perceive any security cameras around

Perception roll without any modifier
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-01 10:18:14 José Matias rolls 7 to perceive security cameras around (Wits+Composure) (10 Again) 3, 1, 4, 8, 8, 10, 5, 2 3 successes

P.s.: I'd tried to edit the last post, but I took too long to do it

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.