Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Casa Del Paranoia

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

With the issue regarding the card resolved, Kite moved around the room to collect contact information from the other willworkers present. “Alfar, unless you have interpersonal skills that I am not aware of, it’s probably best if you stay here.” Despite his stated reasons, the unusually emotionless expression on Kite’s face hinted at other factors figuring in his judgment. “If needed, we can talk via phone… at a distance… miles and miles apart…”

With his collection complete, Kite moved back towards Aegis. “Another favor… do you mind if I borrow that crystal as well?” Suddenly realizing that the quartz crystal wasn’t Aegis’s to hand out, he turned towards its owner. “Salem, do you mind?” he asks.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

"Sure, sure that's fine Kite." Salem said as his brows furrowed.

"Oh could the last name get any more damned generic," Salem cursed after a moment. He popped up and walked calmly to his Hallow, knocking on the spare bedroom door before he enters, "Gallows... I found her grave site. How is your mastery of death?"

Once Gallows has given his return input he walks back over to the living room, printing out every detail he can find, along with marking the map he had up with the site of her death, and her burial, "So... we have Camille. And the man's name is Jason Smith. It's easy to assume that he's a husband who might be upset over the loss of a loved one. Either way, we need to check him out. Gallows and I can head to the cemetery right away. If no one else has anything for here and now, I suggest we adjourn, and get on the move."

Salem yawns, then heads to the kitchen and pulls out and over-sized energy drink. He hated thet hings worse than coffee, but now was the time for one.

ooc

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Alfar cannot help, but make a little snort at Kite's answer:

"As you wish, Kite. I'd probably be more help with a computer nearby, anyway."

Turning to Vaeltia he responds:

"Well, the police is helpless in this case, so we took it. Seeing that they have not been able to find the guy by now, I think we've made the right call. And sure, you can read me."

Fellow Arrows I can trust...

When Salem comes out with info his eyes light up somewhat:

"I have nothing against leaving right now. There should be very few people at the graveyard at this hour. The caretaker might need some convincing, though..."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Scrutiny
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-08 12:04:13 Vaeltia rolls 6 to Scrutiny on Alfar (10 Again) 3, 3, 5, 10, 2, 6, 3 1 success
    2012-04-08 12:03:58 Vaeltia rolls 6 to Scrutiny on Aegis (10 Again) 8, 4, 10, 1, 10, 6, 6, 6 3 successes

Thank you.” she said as she focused on the gentleman, a sickeningly sweet smile on her face. At some of the words her face hardened into a mask.

Well, in that case, I fear I mist bid you all good night, Kite, after you.

Vaeltia will leave the scene with Kite
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

PRE

"I can't command ghosts, but I can call them," said Gallows. "Hopefully, that will be all we need." Gallows began gathering his things. "If we have Jason Smith's name, though, do we need the ghost? Can't we go straight to him?"

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

"If we assume that Jason Smith is in fact our target, we then have to narrow down the Jason Smiths of the city. While I'm comfortable letting some folks do that research, I think we should question Camille as fast as possible so we can make sure this is in fact the right lead." Salem would hit the kitchen quickly to pick up a few small things, including trading out his black semi-automatic pistol for a much more intimidating revolver.

""I don't expect to run into trouble, but I'd rather not go out without at least some backup plan. Alfar, Aegis, you are more than welcome to stay at my place if you want to keep working. Call me if it's important. My familiar is going to be here, so ask Leonard any questions you can before you call me with anything else."

OOC

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Alfar nods to Salem:

"Ok, we'll try to see how many Jason Smiths are there and in what sort of neighbourhoods they live. Good luck."

OOC

PRE

ooc

"All right," said Gallows. He didn't like the idea of doing anything that made it take longer to bring Rosetta home safely, but he knew it was probably smarter to gather information before rushing in. They still had no idea who this man really was, or what he was capable of. "Let's go to the graveyard."

A
    AethrDav

Aegis nodded at his compatriots in this matter. Vaeltia and Key could canvass the area. He was confident that between the two of them they could find out what there was from any of the psychics or fortune teller's in the region. At best, Aegis could only have pointed out the person who's aura had rubbed off on that card, and either Key or Vaeltia, with the card, could do that as well. Aegis had...for his own reasons...avoided Death, and couldn't do any more with Salem and Gallows. He didn't even enjoy the idea of speaking to the dead, so going along to do nothing more than what the two of them probably could was a waste of time.

Between the two of them, Aegis and Alfar seemed to feel the most confident to comb the internet and try and identify 'the' Jason Smith, so he was fine taking on that roll.

"I know enough about Life that I can stay up long enough to help Alfar figure out which Jason Smith is our Smith, which might give us an address. Kite, either you or Vaeltia can scrutinize the card to know the person who owned if you meet them. We should probably all exchange contacts, to keep every abreast of developments." With that Aegis offered up his own number to those who needed it.

In his head, he began thinking of the databases he could access, and where they might start looking for Jason Smith, widowed husband of Camille Smith, who may live in house with hedges of white roses and carves primitive Atlantean Runes into women's flesh.

PRE

Gallows has left the thread to go ghost hunting

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread