Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Do You Hear the Call?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

"I had someone, when I was in LA, dedicate a set, so unless that wears off, I should be good," Jesse threw in. "As for food, I think I found a decent pub if no one thinks of anything else...Oh, sec," she added, heading over to retrieving her keys from the tool chest they had slid under.

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale chuckles and then shakes his head. "Don't be jealous boss. I knew your bike was making up for something, just didn't know it was that," he says to Digger with a sly grin before he turns his attention to the other Cahalith. "I've got an extra pair of jeans in the back. That, the vest and a pair of shoes is probably all I need," says the Rahu to Skaald before heading towards one of the back rooms.

A couple of minutes later he comes back carrying a pair of worn jeans, an old t-shirt, the Crusaders vest and a pair of boots. "Yup, I think this is all of it," he says as he looks between Skaald and Chap. "So do your thing whenever you are ready, cause I could definitely use some food too."

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

John nodded in understanding at the 6 month rule. When Digger teased the size of Dale's manhood and vice versa, the Beta shook his head chuckling.

He looked to Skaald with a smile as the Omega mentioned performing the Rite, waving the Cahalith to continue. "Be my guest, Skaald."

Skaald nods to Chap and then turns to Dale. "Grab the clothes. And if you haven't healed that scratch I gave you yet, try to keep it open a little longer. We're going to need some blood."

In response to Jesse he replies, "The dedication should hold for as long as you want to keep it. If you want to add anything - say a vest - you're better off rededicating the entire outfit than trying to tack it on, more cohesive that way."

"Well shit, I forgot about the vest...fuck," she mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck. "Alright, well, I suppose what I have on will do. Just lead the way."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Aight I am gonna order up some food while ya'll do that."

If its alright with @Kazakin and everyone, can we do the dedicating off screen so we can move on to the next scene? We have a Locus to find and Pure to gank

K
    Kazakin

If people want to move on, I have no objection. Dedication is hardly a trying rite. :P

Aww....but I wanted to draw circles of Dale's blood on his things!
    I'm kidding, of course - we can move on as I don't think anyone's too worried about failing and spamming for exceptional success freebies is lame!
    Question though: For the Rite of Dedication when dedicating an outfit as a single "item" do you need to draw on each piece of clothing or just a big ol' sign on the shirt?

I'm happy to move on

Motion carried, I believe.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9