Ended
Watch

Do You Hear the Call?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger Nods as John enters, seeing the tiredness on his face. Thing about Chap is, its not that he sits in a room and people tells him sob stories, he is actually more of a councillor. And Digger respected that dedication, as long as it doesn't get in the way of his other commitments.

"Yeah that sounds similar to my Vision." Digger says to Skaald. "I saw this city laid to waste by the Pure. The Alpha's killed, the herd feasted upon. It was a fucking wreck." Digger pauses letting his words sink in.

"Its our aim to stop that from happening. You think you can stand with us? Knowing that we are out numbered probably a hundred to one with almost zero chance of survival? Knowing full well that some of your brothers and sisters are gonna die, but we are gonna fight to the last man and woman."

Skaald listens and then is silent for a few moments, clearly considering. "Odds do not bother me, if the cause is honorable. I do not have much experience with the Anshega myself, but I know that to oppose them is a worthy goal. I cannot say for sure that what I saw and what you saw are the same or different dangers, but I was brought here to help fight for this city, be it against fire or shadow. If our visions are of the same danger then we fight for a common cause. If they are of different dangers then I can only benefit in my fight if I assist you. Who can say what the future will bring, but for the present I would stand and fight along side you and yours. I don't know if I can stand with you, but I know that should I be accepted amongst you I will do my absolute best in the attempt."

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger just nods and looks to his people, "What do you all think?" Digger asked.

Dale Hunt

PRE

A grin forms on the corner of Dale's lips at Skaald's words. When his Alpha asks for their opinion, the Rahu gives him a nod. "I think we should give him a chance to stand with us," he says to Digger. "He's Suthar Anzuth, so he's already proven himself to Fenris-Ur. I think he would be a good addition to our cause." With those words Dale gives Skaald a slight nod and then remains quiet, waiting for his other pack mates to speak up with their own opinions.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Half had wandered away to get the everclear. It had taken the Iron master a moment to find it, as it had been hidden behind a number of other containers. Shaking aside the urge to clean the fridge He come back to the question from digger. He had been able to hear and considered, moving the bottle between hands. He didn't want to know what the Alpha had planned for that.

"Sounds like hes at least got the drive, though the rose colored glasses might have to come off a bit. Still he seems dedicated and the Vision he saw left him with a need to serve. I say we give him a chance. "
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

So far, John had remained quiet and simply listened. However, now his Alpha had spoken and he felt it was his place to speak.

"This is a war we can win, we know this. But it is also one that will be long and arduous and will cost us many brothers and sisters. I have not the benefit of being blessed with Luna's visions yet I trust those she blesses with insights. I followed Brother Digger from Colorado on his words of fire and destruction, I will stand alongside Skaald here to fight the shadow."

The chaplain looked around the pack, a smile appearing.

"Basically, I say we build another bike."

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger looks to Jesse Jones , "Well, what you think Jess?"

Fool

"I agree with Half and Chap," she said after a while, nodding at the brothers mentioned. "'Course, I think that we still have a bit to prove, so in my book Skaald is welcome to come along. No offense meant," she added quickly, "but what I mean is that the true test is still ahead, ya know. Once we've spilled Pure blood then I say we'll really be able to tell what's what, but for the meantime, if Skaald is willing to stand with us, than I say he's welcome."

Skaald turns to each of the pack in turn as they speak listening to their acceptance but not saying anything in response yet. His face, however, shows a slowly growing smile with each individuals words. After Jesse speaks he turns back to Digger, waiting for him to speak.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Conner spins the top of the bottle and hands it to Skaald. "Aight, I see what your all saying. But this isn't gonna be a quick ride. You gotta test to pass." As Digger says this he pours the bottle of everclear in a circle around Skaald, roughly 10 by 10 give or take.

Digger holds out the bottle to Skaald, "Ya may need a drink."

"Dale, Get in there." Once Dale complies Digger looks to the Scandinavian wolf. "This is the way this works. 1 Minute. Stay in the Ring, or throw Dale out the Ring. You do either of those, you win. Get thrown out, you lose. You in?"

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last