Ended
Watch

The Odd Couple

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Dorian sat in his room, in front of a large mirror with a desk lamp pointed directly at his face. He had open his prostetics kit as well as his makeup kit. A picture of Leonardo Decaprio was taped to the mirror. "Mah Name is Billy Cahstigan." He says with a Bostin accent.

Dorian took out some foundation and applied it to his skin to cover the imperfections. "Who are we?"

"Ih ahm Billy Cahstigahn, and Ah am Nawt ah Cawp."

Once the fondation was properly placed he proceeded to add the cut lip.

S
    Sasha

The Winter Dancer wasn't accustomed to staying in one spot. She'd gotten use to hotels and etc.

God what is he doing in there now? She wondered as she unpacked stuff in the room of his apartment. Well, theirs I guess. Still so strange. Since she'd met him even though he was generally um nice, she sometimes had the sensation of embarrassment, as in 'no really I have no idea who he is.' L'aire wondered what he was like before, or if he was always this way.

"Hey Dorian, you talking to me?" As soon as the words escaped her lips, she wondered if he was going to switch it up again. Ugh, great.

One suitcase down... eight more to go. Between clothing and some of her own costumes, she drug around a lot of stuff.

S
    Steven

"You You sit there with a mass murderer. A mass murderer. Your heart rate is jacked, and your hand... steady." Dorian says out loud as he slips a hat on stands and walks out of his bedroom, looking to L'aire, "That's one thing I figured out about myself in prison. My hand does not shake... ever."

What he looks like

S
    Sasha

She had just walked into the doorway, and the chill followed her into the short hallway of the apartment. Her head bobbed back a little with a confused expression. "Um, I don't get it. I mean the, well, whoever you are right now." As she turned toward the bathroom with a perplexed and crinkled expression of wtf on her face.

"So, who ya supposed to be this time?" L'aire tried to play along, but it didn't always work. Earlier in the evening she had put away some stuff in the small closet in the bathroom, now she was putting away more. Hope he doesn't mind sharing too much. The Winter Fairest looked back at Dorian, something was a little off about his make-up. Oh honey you may think you're a winter, but that is so not your shade.

S
    Steven

"Billy Costigan, Leonardo Decaprio, The Departed? No?" Dorian says rather disappointed. "It seems this face needs work." Dorian rolls his neck and looks to the Dancer. "What do you think of the apartment?" Dorian asked L'aire as she continues to unpack.

S
    Sasha

"I haven't really seen that movie. I saw previews for it here and there, but no chance to watch it. Do you own it?" Wondering how big his collection may be. There was a deft snap to her strong but slender hand while her eyes lit up. "Oh, hey Leo was in that Titanic movie and the piss poor adaptation of Romeo and Juliet right?" The Wintery fairest attempted to find some sort of common ground with her new roommate.

L'aire slouched with a shrugged for a minute. "It's different. Well, just because I haven't really stayed in one place that long, ya know." Sliding another case with her body paints, glitter and designs in it next to her cosmetic case. Oddly enough it was open, but she closed it again. When she turned back to Dorian there was a definite study of his face.

S
    Steven

"We can both understand and empathize with what you are going through." Dorian says still in character but speaking as himself with the plural of the pronoun.

"Would you care to watch a movie after we finish unpacking?" Dorian asked as he began to shift back to his normal forum. Streching his bones and features back to its normal self. It is rather... disturbing to see.

S
    Sasha

I wonder if he actually knows that he's doing that. L'aire adjusted something in the closet and moved an item from her paints to her cosmetic case and noticed something was missing. Hmmm.

"You know what I'm going through huh?" Well, he was a Winter courtier. As the Fairest finally finished the organization, she realized what she was missing was the same color as the make up on Dorian's face.

"Yeah, movie. That'd be interesting." Although she wasn't really sure if she was interested in the movie. But it was something to do for now. L'aire was still use to being on the go, constantly busy, everything being temporary. "You really want to help me, unpack? I still haven't put away all the clothes yet. I have no idea if I'll wear some of these costumes again. Of course, in case I need to go back, I don't foresee me getting rid of them either."

Turning to the darkling her eyes made an inquiry as she studied his face again. "So... how's that foundation working out for you?" The tone was curious, but her breath a little icier than normal, but she wasn't attempting to accuse him... yet.

S
    Steven

"We can if you would like." Dorian states having no real issue with folding or unpacking ladies clothing.

"It is the closest approximation to Leonardo Decaprio's skin tone We could find in the house."
    The Darkling says raising an eyebrow at L'aire's question.

S
    Sasha

Dorian's face had seemed to... settle for now. It was a little strange to see no matter how many times she witnessed his face changing its features. Well, at least he keeps me on my toes, or more than they already are.

The Fairest was still baffled by this guy, granted they'd only knew each other a few short months but... what the hell?

"So Dorian, where exactly did you" A quick gesture of air quotes with long slender fingers. "'find' this make up?" Directly after L'aire said that, there was a realization she could be entirely wrong. Dorian did have plenty of face paint and make up of his own. And then I'd have to apologize for being a complete idiot.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.