Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Outside the Den of the Sworn

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

PRE

Nieves led the thin motorcyclist Michael Jokor and the muscular artist Mike theArtist5991 to the edge of the property that made for the Sworn's Den. The building seemed somewhat worn, like it had seen some years, a house or home that blended in with the surrounding urban city, maybe having been part of a complex of narrow rectangular homes somewhere in its past.

They stood outside of it and Nieves motioned for them to slow to a stop. She turned back to them. "Alright, wait here while I get the Alpha. Be cool, ya know?" speaking in her slangy manner of speech before bounding off towards the front door. She disappeared inside.

She called out once in the interior, "Yo, Jeremiah! ( Kelreth ) Alpha, I've got fresh meat for you!" Though she didn't mean dinner.

t
    theArtist5991

He scowls some at the words 'fresh meat,' not much caring for the wording it seems. He adjusts the sketch pad under one arm and waits, eyes turning up to the moon now as the woman disappears further into her hole.

Michael nodded as neives told them to wait in front of the worn building, she planning to get her alpha. Letting out a slight sigh in annoyance when she called both of them fresh meat, he didn't really like being called something most werewolves ate with regularity. It might just be meant in the literal meaning.

Still nothing he could do about it though. So he just crossed his arms and waited.
    Health [x][/][/][/][][][]
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]
    Essence: 4
    Form: human

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

There is a laugh from a room somewhere inside. A few moments later Jeremiah exits it pulling on a t-shirt. He smiles as he sees Nieves. "Doesn't smell like cow."

Walking out of the front door he looks from muscles to the other type of nerd. The type that dresses well and all that what not. Definitely not the Alpha standing in a pair of dirty jeans and an old t-shirt.

"I'm Jeremiah." It comes out more bluntly than he had hoped.

PRE

Nieves arranges introductions as she points a finger at the appropriate person, "That's Mike," she says, adjusting her finger at the bigger of the two. "He's Iron Masters, though I haven't caught his Auspice yet." She slides the finger over to Michael, "That's Michael, he's a half-moon." About now they might start to feel like slabs of meat on display. "He's good with money and machines," she adds conspiratorially, hushing her voice a bit though they can clearly hear her, as if to stress this as vital information.

She then puts her hands on her hips proudly, as if like a dog, she had brought some dirty bloodied kill and laid it at the feet of her master.

Michael felt a case of nerves act up as the alpha of the pack stepped outside of the and neives introduced both of them to him. The fact he looked like a nerd didn't ease his nerves in the very least. If he was an alpha he had done something to get to that position. And knowing werewolves he probably had to fight for it.

“Actually I said I was good with motorcycles, not with machines.” He piped up after neives had introduced him. “Never did much else then maintain my bike, though I could probably fix up some simple things if you gave me the time for it.” He didn't think it would be a good idea to let the alpha overestimate him only to be let down when it mattered. “But Like all Elodoth's I'm good at negotiations with both spirits, uratha and humans. And Like she said I'm pretty good with money and I got some connections with people that might be willing to do me some favors.” He waited on the alpha's response to his correction at neives hadn't pissed him off.
    Health [x][/][/][/][][][]
    WP[*][*][*][*][*]
    Essence: 4
    Form: human

t
    theArtist5991

Mike surveys the new arrival closely from the moment he steps out. He turns so his silhouette is larger, shoulders rolling back while his chin raises an inch or so and his stance widens. He just watches for a minute as the other spits his case out into the night air.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin comes up from the basement, he had been napping down there, allowing his body to absorb Essence from the loci. "Heya." The blond Itheaur says as way of greeting once he comes into the living room.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah nods as Nieves introduces the new wolves. He smiles as Micheal introduces himself. "Anything you know is useful to us really. We are in the processing of rebuilding. Though at this point it is growing."

"Half moon is good though, we are missing that. And people skills. Well at least me." Jeremiah gives a half laugh at that. At least he is aware of his awkward. It made things interesting with clients. He shifts his attention to the other wolf.

"Rahu?" To Jeremiah the stance says it all, along with the fact that the man is not a Talon.

He looks back into the den at Kevin. "Come on out." Then back at the probable Rahu.

PRE

"Kevin, hey, what's happening, homes?" she says greeting the young looking blonde guy emerging from the house. "Where've you been hiding all day?"

Her tone was oddly friendly, maybe out of excitement of new pack members or maybe she felt at ease with the easy-going Ithaeur. In truth it hadn't been very long since they had all come together and they were still strangers to each other in a way. But Nieves felt comfortable here, more so than on the street by herself, that was for sure.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last