(1203) Castor & Jennifer

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening, Mr. Drake." Jennifer replied with a pleasant smile. "How are you this evening?"
    The brunette turned towards the room; evaluating the conversational groups. "What are you looking for, tonight?" The Notary asked as she slipped into conversation with her Nosferatu brother.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

M
    MrBrightside

M
    MrBrightside

"I am well thank you." Castor smiles. "I am looking for a familiar face. It seems I've been to distant lately. There are many faces that I do not recognize." His tone is only half joking. "Ever since the insurgent crisis, it seems I've been out of the loop so to speak. Have there been any major developments in the domain lately? I had heard that the former Harpy Donovan is now Seneschal and that the now Harpy Brown is her replacement, but other than that, I have heard little." He speaks comfortably with Jennifer. Careful to remember the titles and manners, but his tone is warm enough to express a touch of relaxation.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"You and I both." Jennifer replied, her tone tinged with regret. "You've heard of the addition to the deputies?" Jennifer inquired. "I have never felt more secure in the domain. It is a clever group of Kindred that help protect the domain, now."

The Nosferatu nodded to her brother.
    "Indeed, Seneschal Donovan has ascended to the role of Seneschal. A most fitting appointment as she was stellar as the Harpy of Sacramento."
    She heard his remark on the new Harpy, but she didn't immediately reply. Her lips were fresh with compliments for the intelligent and gregarious Seneschal. The Nosferatu knew the new harpy with the blood of the rose far less.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

M
    MrBrightside

The lack of mention of the Harpy isn't lost on Castor. He wonders for a moment about the relations between the Nosferatu and the Daeva. The clans couldn't be more different. Even though Jennifer and Alice shared a covenant, he doesn't find it strange that the two are distant. Rather than dwell on it however, he moves to more friendly matters.

"We have new deputies? Last I heard it was Deputy Raynor, Deputy Rodriguez, Priscus Connery and Bishop Grigoriev. His Majesty saw fit to expand the ranks? Who is the fifth addition?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Had you heard of Deputy Burns?" Jennifer gave a discreet gesture of her head to the redhead. "I don't know much about her, but I'd like to rectify that. " She gives Castor a glance, curious if he knew more about the deputy. She'd like to become more aware of recent events and who were headlines in them. The Nosferatu entertained more research; if just to know how to comport herself.
    "You've been occupied of late, I take it? Might I inquire what has occupied your time?"

M
    MrBrightside

"Deputy Burns...No I don't believe I've had the pleasure of her company." There was part of Castor that aspired to a public position. He would have enjoyed being deputy. Sure his Purpose trumped all, but having spent so much time in Sacramento he wanted another outlet of service.

When she brings up what he had been doing, Castor weighs the nature of his work. It wasn't a secret as far as he knew and he certainly didn't see a danger in speaking with a family member. "I've been doing some renovations at Moore House. There is a service project I've undertaken that is almost done, but it has been quite time consuming. What of yourself? It seems that neither of us have been particularly active lately."

Closed Thread