(1203) Tracy and Roxie

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“Yes indeed. She’s pretty good too.” Roxie said with an interested look in that direction. It was hard to tell who she was exactly looking at.

“Well, that’s understandable from our Priscus. You were all at some care place after all.” The legalicious Gangrel could only picture someone tearing him to bits in public. That would be a bitch to explain.

Roxie shook her head and rolled her eyes. “Yeah, I hope you’re right. He’s done some noteworthy shi… stuff, and not the good kind.” It had been a long time since there was a blood hunt in town… God what a cock-knocker.

“So, get all moved in and whatnot?” The Blonde savage flicked her pen around in her fingers. Was she actually interested or making conversation? Hard to tell when someone had the constant impatient vibe.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

PRE

Tracy nods in agreement as she glances over towards the piano again. "The Herald is a woman of many talents it seems," she says before turning back to face Roxie.

"Yeah, I know he made the right decision at the time. It would've been foolish not to put a stop to things before they got out of control," says the redhead as she reflects on the events that had transpired that evening. "I'm glad he chose to have the meeting in a different venue this time around, in case that moron does decide to show...we won't have to worry about wrecking all the nice cars in the museum." Tracy gives Roxie a quick wink and then snickers.

"Oh yeah, didn't have much trouble finding a place," says the tiny Gangrel in response to the Regent's last question. "Just a small studio apartment, but I really don't need anything bigger or fancier to be honest."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“Darn right she is.” The feisty Gangrel nodded in agreement.

“Sometimes a level head is more important than kicking someone’s as… ego down a few notches.” And there were several ego’s that miss leg-a-lot would like to take down a peg. Leaning in to the petite redhead she said in a low voice. “But I suppose I don’t need to tell you that.”

Roxie leaned back and shrugged. “Yeah, this way we’ll only need to worry about breaking crap at the hotel.” Of course there was nothing in her tone that said that this bothered her or not.

“Just a place to call home huh?” Roxie noted, as her pen spun in her fingers. It might have sounded like she gave a shit…. might.

PRE

Tracy considers the Regent's words for a moment and then nods. "Yeah, you are absolutely right," she says in response. "While you may get the urge to fight sometimes, keeping your cool when necessary is definitely important." At Roxie's comment about breaking things at the hotel, the petite Gangrel just gives a little nonchalant shrug.

"If we break anything there, it can be replaced," she says with a smirk. "But a breach in a public place...well, that would be much harder to fix." She pauses for a moment, tilting her head slightly to one side. "I just prefer to have this sort of meetings away from the herd, you know? It's better to play it safe when it comes to that sort of thing."

The redhead chuckles at Roxie's last words. "I guess you could say that," she says with a devilish grin on her face. "I enjoyed the whole nomad thing for quite a few years. Us Gangrel, we are built for that sort of thing." Tracy pauses for a moment as she considers her current situation.

"But you know what, its nice to settle down in one place for a change."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“Well look at miss spunky skirt, picking up this Deputy thing quickly.” Her clipped tone may have indicated a compliment from the feisty savage, something about her face gave it away.

Roxie would’ve been lying if she said she didn’t give a shit if something got broke. Yeah, her motels were crappy, but someone had to replace shit. “Yup, I’d rather have a few broken things versus a fracken mask breach. I sure as hel…heck don’t want a mess.” This no swearing in elysia is a fucking pain in the mother fucking ass. As she flicked her pen around she pulled it up to look at it for a moment. “But not to worry, won’t be a problem that day.”

“Well Tracy you can call some place home, but you don’t need to settle down entirely.” The Regent may have made a joke followed by a wink, but her no-bull-shit face really made it hard to figure out.

PRE

Tracy can't help but smile at the compliment. For a moment, she feels the urge of giving Roxie a curtsy. Even though it isn't something that the Gangrel is used to doing, she had seen others do it before. It seemed like the polite thing to do at the time, but then again the Regent would probably just laugh at the gesture. So in the end, she decides against it.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that won't be a problem," says the petite redhead. "And hopefully there will be no messes to clean up anyways. And if there is, maybe we can make Frankie G clean them up if he decides to show up..." she lets her words trail off, flashing Roxie a devilish grin.

Slightly confused by the other Gangrel's last words, Tracy quirks an eyebrow. "I guess...there is some truth to that?" she says, the confusion still evident in her voice. "Well, I don't wanna take any more of your time, I'm sure you've got things to do...and I should probably go talk to Priscus Connery if I get the chance."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“Yeah if that baste…idiot shows himself. He may have got out of dodge quick after that 'mafia' meeting mess. Haven’t seen him since.” Probably a good thing before she put her cig out in his eye.

“Yeah, I should probably go find someo…thing to do as well.” Too bad dog wasn’t with her, she’d go find a feeding room and get some action, on a blood doll of course.

Roxie nodded to miss short legged Deputy. “See you at the meeting.” At least I'll be in a natural element.... where I can cuss like a fucking sailor

PRE

"Yeah, I haven't seen much of him either," says Tracy as she tries to recall when the last time she saw Francesco was. "Not that I'm complaining..." she snickers as she lets her words trail off.

"I'll see ya at the meeting Regent Hart," says the petite redhead, turning back towards the rest of the gathering.

Tracy rejoins the main thread

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread