(1203) Tracy and Roxie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie wasn’t sure Tracy was genuinely being nice or genuinely sucking up. Either one wouldn’t surprise her. The thing is, she took the challenge and won. In the Regent’s eyes there wasn’t a further need to suck up, just to stay out of trouble. But I'm not fucking telling her that…

Not that she was being territorial, but hell why not ask anyway. “So, have a nice chat with Dog?” The legacious Gangrel asked. No emotions were attached, but it may have appeared she was attempting to make conversation. Maybe.

“Yup, I am. Don’t expect something fancy though. It's not like it's the Regent Beverly Wilshire.” There was a tish of pride in her voice, like she was almost happy to be having the damn fam clan gathering. “You haven’t had enough pool time to last you a while eh?” There was a slightly devious smirk on her lips. “I don’t know what our Priscus has in store for us that evening. But… I don’t see why not.”

Dillon Connery shirtless, double woof.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

PRE

Tracy raises an eyebrow at the question, wondering what Roxie's motivations for asking such a thing may be. "Yeah, it was a brief talk...but it was nice. He's cool, and some of his jokes definitely helped lighten the mood that evening," she says in response with a little shrug. "Speaking of...how come he isn't here tonight? I thought the two of you were inseparable..."

Suddenly the petite Gangrel feels like she shouldn't have asked that question. But she had, so there is no point in dwelling over what she should or shouldn't have said. Instead she opts for just going back to the subject of the upcoming family meeting.

"Who said anything about fancy?" she asks in a playful tone before chuckling a bit. "It will actually be nice to just kick it back with family, and let a little loose." A devilish grin forms on the redhead's lips. "Well, I figured we may get more use out of it now that its spring time, with the weather improving and all," she says playfully and then lets out a little laugh.

"But you are right; I guess we'll have to wait and see what Priscus Connery has planned for the evening."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Fuck I knew I should have stuck with Dog but noooooooooo make nice with the new Kindred.

“Yeah, he’s one of those ‘little less conversation a little more action’ types.” Roxie shrugged as she spun the pen around in her fingers faster. “Tonight, eh, taking care of some shi… stuff.” There may have been a moment in her expression that eluded to the fact she missed his mangy presence.

The legxurious appendages of Roxie turned a little. “Kick back. How would you like to kick back? Given I missed the last meeting, I don’t know what our Priscus did.. well I knew it was at some car place.” Obviously the Regent could read, she just avoided it like the plague. “I suppose I should have one of my ghouls actually clean it and stuff then. Unless you had a better use for the pool.” There was a quick nearly evil laugh that came out and stopped flat.

“So, what do you think he has planned?” The feisty ass gangrel glanced briefly for Dillon Connery . “Say, you haven’t seen that little bald one, Giosomething Franscis or whatever, have you?” The Gangrel knew his name, just didn't give a shit about getting it right.

I should have put my zippo to good use that night. Damn it.

PRE

Tracy nods at her comment about Dog, but she does not say anything else on the matter. After all, what he may or may not be up to isn't really any of her business. Instead she decides to continue talking about the upcoming clan meeting, which Roxie suddenly seems to be slightly interested in.

"Well, I don't know...doing something fun and not just sit around and talk through the whole thing?" she says and then gives a little shrug. "Yeah, last time we met at a car museum or something like that. We talked about all the things that needed to be talked about, and some made fools of themselves..."

The redhead lets her words trail off, recalling her first experience with Francesco. And almost as if it were on cue, Roxie begins to ask about him. Tracy raises an eyebrow, wondering why the Regent is asking about him. "Francesco?" she asks and then just snickers before shaking her head. "I haven't seen him in a while; not that I'm complaining about that..." she lets her words trail off for a moment before adding, "the guy is a moron; a stain on our family."

A stain that needs to be bleached away...

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“Fun as in an orgy or fun as in a wrestling match?” Roxie MAY have made a joke. I could have said fuckfest…

Miss Legs was almost glad she missed the car show. “Oh yeah. How did that go for you?” The Savage was a little curious if or how anyone controlled their beast within. Hell if they would have flung it loose and tore someone up, she would have been pleased.

The Regent’s finger’s quickly switched the pen, it was almost hard to catch as she did. “Maybe the idiot went into hiding… god knows he made a fool of himself at that makeshift mafia meeting.” When she said mafia, her voice went up an octave. Yeah, she was totally making fun of that shit. Moron.

PRE

"Both?" says Tracy in response, chuckling just a bit. "There's no rule that says we have to stick with one or the other, right?" The petite redhead gives the long-legged Regent a playful wink.

"You know, it wasn't all that bad...until Francesco started to talk," she says in reference to the last family gather, rolling her eyes while she's at it. "I honestly don't know how he's survived this long..." she lets her words trail off, shaking her head slightly in disappointment; a feeling that comes from sharing clan with the idiot.

"Mafia meeting?" asks Tracy, quirking one of her eyebrows. The tiny Gangrel tries to keep a straight face while she waits for an answer, but isn't able to hold her laughter back for more than a few seconds. "So he isn't just a moron, he is also a Scarface wannabe?"

Fucking ridiculous.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Cause I’m totally sure our Sanctified Priscus would approve of either. “Well, you should probably talk to Dillon about that hm?” The meeting may be at her dive, but it still wasn’t her gig.

“Wow, this guy sounds like a total pain in the …rear. I’m surprised no one’s banished him yet.” Some have been banished for much less. The boot on the leggy Gangrel started tapping, she was pissed at this assclown.

“Francesco started shi..stuff at the meeting. Why am I not friggen surprised.” Must… not… cuss… at…. Elysias…. “It was completely disorganized and someone showed up that he didn’t expect.” Of course Roxie hadn’t seen Culler in months so no one really expected that.

PRE

"I get the feeling that he'll rather keep things more...umm, professional," says Tracy and then laughs. "But who knows, maybe he'll want to shake things up a bit." She scans the room quickly, noticing Dillon is over by the piano with the Herald and a couple of Kindred she has not met yet.

"Yeah, I'm surprised that he even got Acknowledged in the first place," says the redhead as she returns her attention to the conversation at hand. "At the last family pow-wow he basically walked in late, called us all naive and insulted the Priscus by basically telling him that his plan sucked." There's a brief moment of silence, as a look of anger flashes across the tiny Gangrel's pretty eyes.

"And all of it happened before he was even an Acknowledged member of this Domain," she adds after she regains some of her composure back.

The bastard is lucky he was able to walk out of that meeting, instead of ending up in a dust buster...

Tracy snickers and shakes her head at Roxie's "vivid" description of the mafia fiasco. "So he didn't even bother planning the whole thing, and then pissed off the wrong guy, huh?" she says and then rolls her eyes. "No big surprise there; that certainly sounds like his style..."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie pivoted on one of her long legs glancing Dillon’s direction, and then turned back. “I guess we’ll see.” She smirked and said at a really low tone. “Maybe he wouldn’t be opposed to A and B, you going to ask him?” Connery in swim trunks, damn.

“Well, some people are completely deceptive upon their first arrival Tracy.” She meant Franky, but who knows if she implied someone else. She did not let her eyes wander.

“Seriously, why didn’t anyone take care of him?” Her face was pensive, more than usual. She wondered if their hot Priscus grew soft. Dog may have torn him to shreds and only enough left to identify him before putting him in the closet. “His style sound reckless and stupid and now he’s not around. I hope he isn’t off doing something even more stupid.”

The Regent kept herself surprisingly calm. Hell some asshat back talked to Dog once that wasn't acknowledged and he ashed his ass.

PRE

Tracy gives a little nonchalant shrug. "If I manage to catch him while he isn't busy this evening, I may pop the question," she says as she glances over to Dillon again. "He seems to be enjoying the Herald's musical talents right now..." she lets her words trail off as she returns her attention to Roxie, listening to her speak on the Frankie G fiasco.

"Oh trust me when I say I wanted to curbstomp the idiot right then and there," says the fesity little redhead, frowning just slightly. "But the Priscus asked us to keep cool heads and to not get into it." There's the slight hint of disappointment in her voice as she says those words.

"Yeah, hopefully he finally came to his senses and left the city," says Tracy in response to the Regent's comment. However, deep down inside she hopes that Francesco is still around, doing something stupid. That would give her the perfect reason to drive a stake through the moron's chest and bring him to the Reeve for judgment.

Where are you hiding Frankie G? Why don't you come out to play?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread