Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
(1203) Conner and Ricardo

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    C
    Conner Greyson

"I would not recommend you go alone. But do not bring Deputy Grigoriev with you. The Priscus of Haunts, and the Former Priscus of Haunts running into each other will just cause extra problems for your quest." Conner instructs.

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Thank you, Reeve Greyson. I already have a couple of people in mind to join me." Of course, Jen was the first one to come to his mind. "Did you have any other advice, or anything in general you wanted to discuss with me?" The Hispanic Lord asked, ready to depart if the Reeve bid him to do so.

C
    Conner Greyson

"I will be realligning the duties of my deputies at the next meeting. Including yours. Part of your duties will require you to have somewhat of a makeover." Conner takes out two business cards. "A tailor, and a barber. Your new responsibilites will require you to blend in with some of the cities finest kine." Conner slides the cards across the desk.

"Please do not take this as any form of disrespect Deputy Rodriguez, it is very much the opposite."

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo take the cards and says "Thank you." looking just a little confused. Before he can ask about his exact duties, the Mexican Lord is distracted by a commotion outside. With that, he gets up and asks "Shall we, Reeve Greyson?" Hopefully, this wasn't a crisis that called for the abandonment of etiquette.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Indeed." Is all Conner says as he stands and makes his way out of his office.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.