Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1203) Conner and Ricardo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Of Course Deputy Rodriguez, I was hoping you would stop buy." Conner says and gestures for the man to join him.

As the Deputy enters Conner Closes his office door. "Sit if you would like." Conner says and steps around to his desk. He opens his desk drawer and takes out a thick manilla envelope wrapped in packing tape and sets it on his desk.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo follows Conner inside, and takes a seat when it is offered. He glances at the envelop, and then gestures at it. "Is that the item we were talking about earlier?" There was a bit of enthusiasm in his voice, but he kept it in check. The Reeve was being calm, so his Deputy prevented himself from getting too exited.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Indeed Soldier Rodriguez, just as we discussed." Conner states as he leans back in his chair for a moment.

"Now, what can I do for you?"

E
    Ebon Reaper

Once Conner leans back, Ricardo takes the package. "Thank you Regent Greyson."

"I have been wondering about the under-city." After taking a moment to glance at the door, Ricardo continues. It was probably best to begin with the leadership. "Is there anything you can tell me about Mr. Culler other than the fact that he inhabits the sewers?"

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner turns in his chair, enters a code into a locked a cabinet, opens it and takes out a file. "Arnold Culler, Former Lord of the First Estate. Former Reeve, Former Priscus of Haunts. Former Regent of Florin, then called West Jackson. Survivor of the Lost Nights."

Conner handed the file to Ricardo. Inside was description of the man, but of course no picture. "He is called the Master of the Necropolis. He and three others, that we know of, defected from the Domain to create there own underground Necropolis. It has since been sanctioned by his Grace Alder Prince Clarke. What else would you like to know?"

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo reads the file. It strikes him odd that someone would give up all those positions. Still, if Culler preferred to be Regent below ground that above ground, that was his call. "Of his companions, are all of them Nosferatu or is one or more of them a Ventrue?" Given the who was allowed in the Necropolis of Mexicali, Ricardo couldn't imagine that a Kindred who was not a member of the Conquistador Clans would be allowed inside.

C
    Conner Greyson

"As far as we are aware there are only Nosferatu. Is there a reason for your curiosity Deputy Rodriguez?" Conner asked taking and putting the file back into the drawer, locking it.

E
    Ebon Reaper

"In the Domain of my Embrace, all Nosferatu and Ventrue" Ricardo wasn't about to say "Conquistador Clans" someone of the "Native Clans" "had access to the Necropolis. Here I did not even her about it until recently. I was wondering if we could somehow strengthen our relationship with them." The Mexican Lord replies honestly. He knew how secretive and vindictive most Kindred were, so the Hispanic Ventrue knew it was a pipe dream. Still, it was a question worth exploring.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Lord Culler has given up on the public life and taken his clan underground. I can only assume he would want his privacy now. His Majesty assured me of Culler's loyalty. But, I would not be apposed to having a deputy with a in to the Necropolis. As long as it is done correctly, with respect. The man was a leading member of this domain for some time."

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo nods. "Of course I would be respectful when if I met with him. Do you have any other suggestions about how it should be done? Should I go down there alone or bring one or more people with me?" In Ricardo's head, he is thinking of who in the Invictus and or Conquistador Clans would be willing to brave the Necropolis.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.