Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Autumn Amongst the Treetops

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    K
    Kazakin

Danny gripped John's hand and smiled as he looked down. Danny's own fingers possessed an extra joint- and the grip was deft and secure, even though the Wizened seemed nervous and a little shy.

"Snap," he said quietly, before he gave an awkward grin with his lipless mouth. "...Sorry, didn't mean to draw attention. It's just it's not often I see someone with the same... finger... thing. Okay, let's forget I just said that and start over. It's nice to meet you!"

That was... terrible. And unsmooth. Erk, I hope he doesn't feel self-conscious, I didn't mean...

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"I'm doing good, thanks," Terri replied to Hanna before looking to Betony and trying to not exasperate over the Witch's attitude. "I'm sure they're all fine, Betony," Terri said with a smile, turning as the door went and saw the Darkling enter.

"Hey, Aldamoth, good to see you,"
    she said, obviously anticipating his arrival. Being married to the Dread Lord had its advantages.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Aldamoth felt his lips contort into a thin smile as he took a single step forward, expressing his pleasure while still hiding his fangs from view.

"Likewise, Terri, your looking well. Sorry I'm late, I took a wrong turn." His tone and manner were friendly, but also polite. He found himself poignantly aware of the mantles surrounding him, and of the absence of his own.

Using the momentary lull in the conversation, Aldamoth turned and bowed his head in respect to the few other Lost he recognised. Once to Mr. Bates, and once more to King Pereg, deeper and more formal than the last.

L
    LadyVictris

John gave a short laugh and half a smile at the Wizened's comment."Snap, indeed. No, it's fine, I'm just not used to them yet. I've never met someone with the same thing, so actually, it's a bit reassuring. And they're quite useful really, for climbing.

Damn, this guy's nerves are contagious! Oh well, at least I'm not the only awkward one here.

John coughs nervously, and tries to get a grip on himself.

So, uh, what it is you do here?

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Well, you're here, that's the main thing," Terri smiled to Aldamoth as they headed to the upper floor.

Spread out on the table was a buffet, admittedly nowhere near as good as Mrs Rosemary but it was simple and catered for people to pick and choose what they fancied.

Terri moved to stand next to her husband, waiting for everyone to get settled and the meeting could start.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

K
    Kazakin

"Yes, it is. And fencing," Danny said, looking relieved that John wasn't offended. "I'm quite new myself, actually, this is the first meeting of Autumn I've been to. I only arrived in the Freehold just before the Winter Coronation," He smiled, his lipless mouth showing off his short, needle-like fangs.

"I'm a Smith. I make weapons, armour, anything you want, really. And I sculpt as a bit of a hobby."

Mr. Bates - Wizened: Chatelaine/Drudge, Autumn Mantle 4

Upon seeing the Darkling lacking a Mantle, Mr. Bates offers a polite nod and a genuine smile to him. "Mr. De'Taldier, a pleasure to see you again," he says to Aldamoth. "I take it your conversation with King Pereg went well, since you are here amongst us." After greeting the newcomer, the Wizened heads over to the buffet and serves himself some food.

L
    LadyVictris

John cocks his head to one side at the Smith's answer. "You climb as well? No offence, but you don't look the type. Never tried my hand at fencing; I've always felt the best way to protect yourself is to run the hell away. Leave the fighting to Summers. Forging's an impressive skill, though."

He smiles, somewhat relieved Danny hadn't asked what he did. John hadn't quite worked out an answer to that; the freehold probably didn't need a journalist, and 'I'm great at breaking and entering' is a skill that makes people nervous. Time to change the subject.

"So, who should I be introducing myself to?

K
    Kazakin

"A bit. I'm not exactly a professional or anything, but I've been practicing," Danny said proudly, smiling. He looked a bit awkward after that, as if he'd put himself forwards without meaning to. "I... I prefer not getting into fights, to be honest, but I picked up a quick way of finishing them if I had to. Protection, you know." He licked his lipless mouth. "King Pereg'll be starting soon, I think. You'll probably have the chance to meet everyone properly then."

L

"Thank you all for coming." The words came on the heel's of the ones Danny spoke to John, practically as though they were a signal. "And it's certainly good to see so many of you. The Leaden Mirror has tended to have a small presence in Sacramento throughout most of my time here, as has the Silent Arrow for that matter. Spring and Summer always seem to be the largest Courts."

"But the numbers seem to be evening of late. And when new arrivals come it is best for them to meet their Court. So let's get introductions out of the way. I am Rick Pereg, and I've been in Sacramento almost three years now. I served as Legate of Mists for near two of them under the former Dread Lord Horace Albert Liebowitz, and ascended to Autumn's Throne after he allowed his fears to get the better of him and was banished for it."

He made a small motion for the others to go on with their own introductions as he finished his.

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread