Ended
Watch
121 - 128
DISPLAYED
Autumn Amongst the Treetops

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
    K
    Kazakin

Danny thumbed out a business card with his cellphone and landline on it. The card simply said 'Danny Tongs - Master Metalsmith. Blades a speciality. Armour and complex items available on request. Sculptures also produced.' He had been planning on advertising anyway, and there was nothing particularly Fae about a card he'd drawn himself on a rainy afternoon.

"If I can make something for any of you... we can come to some sort of arrangement. R-Rick, when do you want to do the pledging?"
    He almost kept the stutter down, but there were just so many people.

L

"Always room for one more."

Rick slipped a slim stack of cards from one of his own pockets. Nothing fancy, just his name and phone number. He just figured that he was asked his number often enough that printing out some cards to hand out was probably easier than reciting them all the time.

He flashes John a quick smile. "Everyone has their own talents and skill set. I'm sure you'll be able to help out."

Then he ponders Danny's question for a few quick seconds. "As soon as the Pledges are written out and ready to go, I suppose? It shouldn't take all that long, I'd think, a few days at the most."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Thank you," Terri beamed at the compliment of her selection, "You'll have to stop by in a less formal manner and try some things on." When Hanna mentioned the food, Terri said, "Well, Queen Rosemary is a fine chef so I wouldn't dare compete with her talents. No, I brought most of this myself. Its not much but it'll do."

Grabbing a store card with her details, Terri passes one to Hanna. "Here, wwe'll have to meet up for a drink, or that shopping trip we spoke about."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

K
    Kazakin

"O-okay," Danny said, inwardly wondering if hitting himself in the mouth would stop the awkward stutter. He doubted it. He'd probably miss anyway. Punching wasn't his strong suit.

He'd tried to hit someone in the face once, that he could remember, and ended up with two broken fingers. It hadn't exactly been a good day. It had been just after he'd gotten settled in town, some huge Beast had thought it would be funny to grab him from behind.

In hindsight, that had been when he'd started carrying the cane.

"I guess I'll be seeing you in a couple of days, R-Rick."

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Hanna accepted the card graciously, "Definitely, girl. I just wish I'd had time to get with you on that sooner. Work lately has been dragging on. I just can't seem to escape the office."

She clicks her claws a few times, and smiles, "Maybe next week some time? I'll have to put in for my day off, but I don't think they'llmind."

"Party's over already then?" Stripes wonders as he pockets his phone with all the new contact numbers loaded in it now.

The tiger actually feels a bit upset. He had actually managed to meet some new changelings here and was really starting to feel comfortable around them. Still, from the sound of things there was a hedge expedition to look forward to.

"I'll be looking forward to the hedge trip, sure I'll be able to get the time off to go," Stripes says, nodding to King Pereg. "Oh, and Terri said you might have some advice about Hollow Wards? Maybe we could talk about them sometime?"

The young hunterheart is smiling hopefully at the Autumn King. Since the party is breaking up anyway it seems it'll be just a quick finalizing of plans before he's on his way.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Sounds great!" Terri replied, smiling at Hanna. "Perhaps afterwards, we could grab a drink and some food if you're interested?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

"I'm sure that can be arranged, perhaps even during the trip through the Hedge. The thorns themselves, adn teh various other plants that grow there, can be an effective line of defense if you're careful enough after all."

The meeting proceeded to go on for a bit longer. Plans were laid, numbers exchanged, and acquaintances made before everyone went their separate ways for the night. A new title had been bestowed, and others had hopefully been encouraged to strive for those of their own. All told, a good night for the Leaden Mirror.

End Scene

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Closed Thread