Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1203) Sidor and Annalise

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Beneath the shadows, Sidor raised an eyebrow at the scowl. Was this girl more interested in Kine than finding the local Kindred population? As for the indication that she had been around some time, he rather hoped, for her sake, that it was a foolish lie. If not, she had just admitted to squatting unacknowledged in His Majesty's Domain.

"Your name," he said, in a level voice. "It is generally the custom here to introduce yourself, when you are new to the area." The maelstrom of shadows traced across his features as he observed this new individual.

t
    theArtist5991

"Annalise," she replies. "Annalise Hernandez," she adds, trying to sound conversational, though a keen ear might detect a slightly board undertone. "And you?"

OOC

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor wondered if it was this girl's custom to act as though she was inconvenienced by members of the Domain she was present in daring to talk to her.

Regardless.

He pulled out a blank business card, writing on it. Then he handed it to her.

The Nosferatu leant in, very slightly, keeping his voice low, barely a whisper. It was an impressive voice. It coiled like a snake and seemed to jump directly down the spinal cord, pressing all manner of buttons on the way to the hindbrain.

"Read." The sharp Cyrillic lettering is very distinctive and clear.

My name is Sidor Rurikovitch Grigoriev, Deputy of His Majesty's Domain of Sacramento, Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum, Priscus of the Clan Nosferatu. You are not acknowledged in this Domain. You can either change your attitude and pay attention, or you can experience the consequences of His Majesty's displeasure. I suggest you accompany me downstairs. Do you understand?

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-26 11:58:34 Sidor Grigoriev rolls 12 to Presence + Intimidation + Status (10 Again) 9, 10, 7, 7, 10, 5, 5, 7, 4, 2, 1, 5, 2, 8 4 successes

t
    theArtist5991

Her eyes narrow as they make their way down down the card, though of course, she says nothing. Finally though, after several moments crawl firmly past, the woman's voice comes singing sweetly out again. "Of course Father, please," she adds, looking up now, as quickly as might a serpent coiling itself in front of growling dog, "lead the way...i did not realize myself in such," she thinks about the word," esteemed, company this evening."

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

The blank shadows covering Sidor's face hid whatever response he might have had to the sudden shift in attitude, and he gestured with his left hand towards the staircase that lead to the Elysium proper. The Bishop might be a steel-hard, ice-cold Haunt, but he also had manners. And poise.

"This way, please," the Haunt said simply, in a level tone of voice that made it very clear that it wasn't a request. "Perhaps once we are downstairs you could introduce yourself correctly, and I will be able to send you to the people you are no doubt, dying to meet."

t
    theArtist5991

"Oh i'm sure that would be lovely," she replies, hard edged heels clacking against the smooth tile as they propel her along. "A man of faith, mi papa siempre dice Annalise, encontrar tu auto un hombre de fe despues de todo," she sort of giggles. The nosferatu is certainly intimidating, and his point is very clear, but perhaps this kindred is a bit mad. "So serious" she adds. "isn't that from...a movie they call it? Why so serious?"

t
    theArtist5991

(sorry, i forgot the spoiler thing. I wrote, my daddy always said annalise, find your self a man of faith)

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Because I take my duties seriously.

Sidor was a very patient man when it came to not instantly retorting the first thought that came from the serpentine tongue of the Man Within, and he slapped it aside, walking down the stairs into the Kindred only area of the Elysium. Instead, he simply gave a very slight shrug. The movement appeared sudden and stark, as if he had spent some time calculating the exact and precise way to perform the movement. Once they were inside, he turned to face the new Monster in the Domain.

"My curse makes it impossible for anyone to see my face," he said, his voice perfectly flat. The shadows seemed to crawl lazily across his face. "Being faceless, unmoderated vocal tones create confusion, since approximately eighty percent of communication is non-verbal. Therefore I remain level for your convenience. Consider it a public service." The Russian accent was clipped and controlled, even that moderated to a perfect edge that allowed him to be more easily understood.

"Your Clan and Covenant, if you please. That will allow me to introduce you to your Priscus and Covenant Leader, before your presentation to the Seneschal."

t
    theArtist5991

"Why father," she purrs happily, "though dead, i am still, and forever will be, a devote woman of God. The Succubi, drew me into their fold, wrapping their milky arms around my envious body, and planting the damning kiss against my throat." She curtseys in her night dress. "I had feared it would take me many a nights travel to reach a place," she nibbles on her bottom lip thinking. "Large," she settles on, "enough to feed a woman such as myself adequately, and more besides that before i could contact the...correct authorities. Nights move swiftly now, and look, i've only just arrived and you've found me."

(Action Roll Result
    30732 2012-03-28 19:38:57 Annalise Hernandez rolls 6 to Socialize 8, 9, 2, 9, 2, 2 3 successes)

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor's gaze remained perfectly impassive beneath the sheath of darkness as Annalise declared herself one of the Sanctified. He didn't move. The more time anyone spent in his presence, the more it became obvious that he simply didn't move unless he meant to. It was, if possible, even more eerie than the blackness that obscured his features.

"Truly fortuitous, it seems,"
    he said flatly. "Your Priscus is the Archon Twist, Judex of the Invictus and well respected in Sacramento. She is not present this evening." His eyes skimmed the crowd, but he couldn't see the slender Daeva anywhere. Not that it surprised him. She was probably with His Majesty.

"This is an Invictus-held Domain under the command of His Majesty, Prince Asa Clarke. You are expected to observe such Invictus social norms of etiquette. To fail to do so would bring shame upon your Clan and Covenant, as you represent them both in your Requiem," the Haunt continued, his softly accented voice perfectly level. "There are several other Sanctified members present. Over there is Deacon Dillon Connery, Priscus of the Gangrel, Deputy of the Domain of Sacramento. And there is Doctor Josephine Powell, Paladin of the Sanctified, Whip of Clan Nosferatu." He indicated them to her with a simple, stark gesture that showed off his scarred left hand, the pallid mark that ran the length of his finger bones. "I will introduce you to them later. For now, I wish to know your intentions in this city."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.