Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
(1203) Sidor and Annalise

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    t
    theArtist5991

"Of course," the woman replies, thankful to have more bodies in the room, and then waits for them to billow out or what ever it is they do, so she can go and maybe find a nice boy to eat.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-12 10:58:47 Sidor Grigoriev rolls 11 to Intelligence 4 + Empathy 3 + Spec + Status (10 Again) 4, 2, 5, 3, 5, 6, 1, 6, 9, 1, 7 1 success

Sidor watched the foolish Daeva squirm and try and talk her way out of the problem she had effortlessly babbled her way into. She certainly seemed to believe that he was stupid enough not to have understood her the first time, although he couldn't penetrate her deeper intentions. Whatever they were, he didn't particularly care, either.

"Oh, yes. And Miss Hernadez? You will no longer count yourself amongst the Sanctified, until you have contemplated all possible meanings of the words 'The Almighty Damned all our blood equally'. Enjoy your new unaligned status. And should I find that you have employed even the barest shred of our Sorcery, you will eke out your remaining time in this Domain nailed to door of my Church,"
    the Bishop delivered this punishment in an entirely cold and calm tone. Then he offered his arm to the Seneschal.

"We should not keep the Reeve waiting any longer for this waste of blood, Madam Seneschal Donovan."

Due to Annalise's behaviour, Sidor is stripping any possessed status to 0 and ejecting her from the Lancea et Sanctum.

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess listened to Sidor’s words. Still not exactly knowing what happened, she did not intrude on Covenant affairs unless she was asked.

Still the copper haired Ventrue maintained her pleasantness as she spoke. “Miss Hernandez, I see that Bailiff Sage is talking to the new woman over there.” Ariana’s arm rises and gestures to their direction. “She will be more than happy to acquaint you with the Laws of the Domain. I will assist you with your acknowledgement as soon as I am able to do so.”

Turning to Sidor and slipping her hand in the crook of his elbow with a woman’s gentility, she walked with him to find the Reeve.

t
    theArtist5991

Her head turns just a bit as she stands their and observes the man. Well that's interesting, isn't it, she thinks. A small reflexive smile covers her face. Look at the filth crack his whip. At least he sounds like a conquistador now. It's not a wounding blow, his rejection. She doesn't remember being the most devote anyway. Go to mass once a week, keep your head down, don't get crucified. That's how she had did it, she thought. It was hard to remember. Theirs a bit of indignation, but it's more from the fact he said he would nail her to a church door. As far as she was concerned, one night he would be begging her to give him the fiery release of the sun. One night, she just had to wait long enough. The nights were she would rip out his tongue for such words were long past, but they will return. Of that, she was certain.
    She curtseys for the Red headed woman at the Haunts arm, "I look forward to it Madam, until then good night," she says, fitting the happy, joyful tone back into her voice like a glove over a hand, and walks off.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.