(-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Jim and Chris continue at the seats
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles strolls into court, hands in his pockets his seeming permanently affixed smile on his face. He wore a typical, at least for him typical, Three Piece suit.

He nods his head respectfully to the Herald, before moving on to the Seneschal and Doctor Powell.

"Good Evening, Seneschal Donovan, Doctor Powell, lovely to see both of you."

His tone friendly and polite as usual.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

m
    mabafu

A tall black man descents the stairs to the Avalon's reserved area.

Those that had seen him before should notice the way his clothes had changed Yes I know... a small and futile pleasure... but, hell, I'm feeling great!
    The Brazilian thinks relieved, as he was already tired of being mistaken for a gansta at streets.

Then he notices the unknow and beautiful latin vampire, and the Exu remembered him that the inner chambers of Avalon are no playground. The Evil Orixα stares at her with anger, guiding his steps in that direction, the pointy fangs already sprout in his closed mouth. Fortunatelly the visage of that shadowy Haunt brings him back to his senses. As the Gangrel fixes his curse away from the two, he offers a nod to the Deputy Sidor Grigoriev , and at the same time he curses the Exu:

Know your place Orixα! I'm no mortal to worship you anymore! The Goddess! The Crone! Be bind by her will! Obey her son! Go back to your lair!! The Exu laughs all his hatred in that insane way just to undermine the Gangrel's confidence. Not this time my friend... not this time...

Not too far away from there, he notices Chris Wooding and Jim ( Lokio ) in a a booth, chatting. The novice shakes his head to get rid of the last feelings and heads to them.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Her predator within stirred a little as she felt the approach of Charles there were others two that caused her beast to snap and hiss in her ears. Her own recognized a familiar predator of Josephine, and the hint of medical offices mixed with blood was a cause for just a little more stir despite the equal strength. And yet it seemed to balance when the petite shadow entered and she gave a friendly wave to Martha as she moved to the couch.

Turning to Josephine and now Charles she spoke to them both acknowledging their greetings with a bright grin. "Good evening Whip Powell and Mister Black. I trust this evening is treating you well." Her eyes drifted over both their attire for a moment. "You both look splendid tonight."

Even though she emitted no beast, her amiable presence was easy to spot. "Good evening Herald Villiers." Ariana smiled and returned a gentle curtsy to Martha as she passed through. I wonder if Martha noticed the shoes I am wearing.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara Maskelyne
    Blood Potency 4
    Blush Active

*Ciara makes her way down the stairs to Court, a slight grin on her lips. She had made it back to Sacramento and settled in nicely, survived Court, and was now ready to begin reforming the social ties that bound a successful Danse together. This was a night to relax, turn on the charm, and enjoy herself; and her attire reflects it.

Ciara's Outfit

She pauses a moment at the bottom of the stairs; letting the crush of the other, lesser Beasts wash over her while keeping her own under firm control. Her smile turns predatory for just a moment before returning to it's previous, slightly amused, state.

She spies Martha setting peacefully on the couch, making her way over to the small Mekhet.

When she is closes enough for polite conversation, Ciara offers Martha (@Chrisie ) a respectful bow before speaking.* Good evening, Herald Villiers. May I set with you? *She asks softly, a pleasant smile on Ciara's thin lips.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

K
    Kiki

A newcomer to Sacramento, and now the newest arrival to the Avalon, Vanessa ascended the stairs with all the elegance that comes from a childhood of dance classes and comportment lessons. To an astute eye, however, there was also a twitchy belligerent tension there, as her Beast's hackles rose in readiness to enter the lion's den. The slightly imperious tilt of her chin as she cast her dark gaze coolly across her surroundings; the way her black dress and long raven hair swayed with every graceful step she took -- it was all instinctual, ingrained bluster to save her prideful little soul. The Daeva was apprehensive for all her nonchalance, and she hated herself for it.

Her presence at the club was compelled by an annoying but necessary twinge of bureaucracy. Nonetheless, her need for acknowledgement was a serious matter, regardless of what she thought of the law itself. The need to feed legally was unavoidable, and so she'd asked around, made a few inquiries about the local nightlife. They'd led to the Avalon, and so to the Avalon she'd come, dressed in the few pieces of half-decent clothing she'd managed to shove in her suitcase during her flight from her Sire's haven.

As Vanessa reached the head of the stairs the Beast whipped itself into the terror of a cornered alleycat, hissing and spitting and clawing through every inch of her being. Though it urged her to flee back down from whence she'd come, the feeling of being trapped was enough to fix her to the spot like a petite ice sculpture.

For a moment the Daeva's eyes seemed to burn through the floor with concentration, until suddenly the blood-fear skulked back into the shadows. In her living days Vanessa would have breathed a sigh of relief; but as it was, she simply raised her chin once more, doing her best to observe the scene before her with as much dignity as possible.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha smiled and nodded to the Seneschal, smiling even more broadly when she noted the Seneschal's shoes and way they enhanced the tone of Ariana's legs. "Ah! A good evening to you, Seneschal!" she chirped with great excitement, "How splendidly lovely you look this evening!" she enthused, noting again the lady's legs with a wide eyed nod. Twin tails bobbing.

Martha found herself rubbing hard at the knee joint of her C-Leg as Ciara made her way over. A small nod to allow Ciara to join her on the couch. Martha's attentions on Ciara's legs and shoes as she sits...and moreso as the Beast of the newly Vannesa makes her presence felt. The rubbing of her C-Leg turns to a definite grip of joint mechanism as Martha spends a tense moment to govern her own Beast.

Trying a small smile, she uses her free hand to invite Ciara to join her, "Of course, miss...of course you may!" she squeaks, "...would you mind if I also spent a moment in distracted interest in the newly arrived lady over there?" she asks Ciara with care and respect, "I do so hate to see several newly arrived Kindred and not be attentive to them." she tried another shy smile, peering playfully over the rims of her spectacles now to Ciara as she admires the red hat and the lady's shoes.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara smiles softly to the Seneshal as she passes, bowing her head but saying nothing as Arianna passes bye. She turns for just a moment to watch her fellow Invictus walk away, her hips swaying ever so slightly in time with the Senechal's. She looks back, conveniently enough, just after Martha has released her grip on the C-Leg.

She nods softly at Martha's question.* Of course not, Herald. Please, do not let me distract you from your responsibilities... *Ciara answers with an understanding smile. She takes a step back, allowing the seated woman room to stand. There was no need to be in a hurry tonight.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella makes her way down the stairs, pausing at the bottom as her Beast takes notice of smaller and newer Beasts, and a larger one. There was a moment of mixed emotions, a flash of fear and the urge to run was mixed with the desire to seize the neck of the smaller ones. The battle is over in seconds, as she reminds the Beast of its place, and orders it back to its corner.

With that over, she makes her way to the room. She wore a new dress this evening, a short black dress with shoes that elongated her legs. Her long dark hair is down, and there is a hint of Japanese Cherry Blossom around her. Her gazes move across the room, taking in who was there, and making note of the new faces and smiles.

Sensing the smaller Beast near, she approaches Vanessa Kiki and smiles, “Good evening! I don’t believe I have had the pleasure of meeting you before,” she says in a British accent, her tone friendly, though she emits no Beast. “I’m Madame Au Pair Daniella Sage, Bailiff of Sacramento.”
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

t
    theArtist5991

She blinks, body turning inward for a moment as her eyes flick from the man she had been admiring to the door. Irritation creases her face then, turning into a scowl for the briefest of moments before a smile fixes itself across her face. "Hi," she answers back. Her voice is accented as well, carrying a heavy spanish ring to it. "I have," she pauses, mentally translating for a second, "been around a small while now, but thank you."

Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.