Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(1203) Eternal Court XX

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine smiled at the woman who approached as she quickly ceased the tonal humming she had started. A faint look of relief crossed the Mekhet’s face.

Thank the gods for not making me wait alone.

“Good evening, Maξtresse Sage.” she said with a slight bow of the head. “I am a bit new to the domain, so it is understandable that we have yet to meet. I am Catherine Keyes, Skald and Storyteller. I have yet to be acknowledged and unfortunately was detoured.” She bowed slightly at her own introduction, causing a small chime from beads and small metal rings at her waist.

At least I left the bells at home today.

PRE

Tracy steps away from the Seneschal and company, looking around the room in hopes of finding the Herald somewhere nearby. Then she recalls having seen her around the piano, but at one point she had entered a private room with Dillon and some other Kindred that were unfamiliar to her. Not wanting to play "guess which room the Herald is in?" while the Reeve is waiting, the Gangrel decides to seek out Max Heinz first, since he is just standing over in a corner.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

The Gangrel Priscus makes his way back into Elysium proper silently, with Jose Matias . Another brief scan of the room reveals yet another new face. Another new face with big, pretty eyes ( Bobby Lime ). Which almost makes Dillon roll his.

Squashing some private memory down, he waves Zι along with him. They should be finding his Brazilian 'cousin' a place to hide from the daystar as soon as possible... but given the fact that just about every member of the general welcome wagon is currently occupied, and the fact that Josι is a Gangrel who can probably take Haven in the earth, Dillon reckons they can spare a moment or two.

The Deputy stops near the Masked new fellow when his beeline to the stairs causes their paths to cross. Dillon's friendly smirk is remarkably polite, and genuine, considering recent events. The Beast within is not. It stalks the back of Dillon's psyche in an ever-present cloud of choking cinders and hellfire, sniffing that the fellow with three challengingly intrusive noses.

But as with Martha, or any other with the gifts of the Shroud, its verdict is human. Dillon knows better.

"Welcome to Sacramento, if you come peacefully." His husky voice is loaded with some inside joke. "And congratulations on your impeccable timing."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

m
    mabafu

A shadow of a man comes right after the Gangrel Priscus. A mute, crestfallen and defeated tall black man stands by the side of the good looking Deputy, while he welcomes the also handsome newcomer. Josι barelly notices him or his beautiful eyes as all that medidative Brazilian sees is the stained carpet where they stand and the black pants wore by Bobby Lime .

Nor the Brazilian notices the joke made by Dillon. All he does, or at least tries to do, is to stand the malicious debauchery laughing of the Exu. The Orixα, that most of time makes Josι attentive and perceptive like an imponent Harpia in the skies, now drowns him in the swallow and putrid waters of that shameful marsh of sorrows.

As he fights the laughs of the Orixα a maelstrom of phantoms populates his mind: the wide eyes of Martha Villiers ( Chrisie ), the broad smile of the Hierophant David Silver , the voice of Susan ( Penguin ) at phone asking for help, the firm handshake of Dillon Connery , the devil-may-care smirk of Jim Calloway ( Lokio ), the triumphant smile of Chris Wooding when he'd first presented Micky to the Circle, the faceless shadowing face of Sidor Grigoriev , the fedorean intelectual disapproval of Dr Robert Swift as he shakes his head negativelly, the calm and polite lecturing tone of Daniella Sage , the calm and gelid stare of Conner Greyson , among others.

Josι stands still absorbed inside himself.

Continuing to look around the Court, Lime turned as he felt his own Beast stir, the screeching in his ears really starting to cause him the iota of mental pain, especially as it reacted to the young man with the boyish good looks and shoulders that appeared they could hold up a steam train. Finding some measure of control by swallowing away his cowardice, Lime gave the best smile he could muster given the circumstance and held up both hands in a placating fashion.

"No, no, I definetely come in peace, sir," Lime replies, keeping the ripple of doubt from his voice, and the slight confusion about timing. Glancing with his eyes, the neonate spotted the blood and mentally-gulped again. "I was wondering who I could speak with about getting Acknowledged, sir. You see, this is my first night and I really don't wish to break any rules or procedures, if you catch my drift, sir." Lime smiled again, really hoping he hadn't put his foot in it already. When he was done talking, Lime looked to the Brazilian man nearby and gave a welcome nod.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Neil and Alice continue here
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Catherine, Daniella and maybe Annalise continue here
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

I
    Irina

As Jim dashed off for more important conversation than cars - a topic the Daeva did not think himself likely to ever have with anyone - Adam moved back into the Court. At least the trouble seemed to have died down, fortunately. He passed a few of the other Kindred already in conversation, idly seeking out the Herald Chrisie . He had promised some time ago that they would chat again soon, but alas "soon" had stretched on for some time.

Unsurprising though, considering how busy the Herald was. It appeared the same could be said of this evening too, but then the night was still young.

A
    Ariana Donovan

As Ariana walked toward where the meeting room was, she stopped by Daniella Sage and the new woman. With a beautiful smile to both of them, the Lordess spoke. "Madam Au Pair, Bailiff Sage, thank you for your assistance. Miss Hernandez would like to learn our Laws of the Domain as well this evening. I will be more than happy to assist when I return from a meeting." Turning for a moment to the new woman ( Key ). "Good evening to you as well. I apologize that I cannot stay and speak at this time. I do hope to meet you very soon." A welcoming smile and a slight nod of the head and the Lordess continued to walk down the hall.

It would be very telling if Daniella had trouble with Annalise, hopefully the woman quickly became acquainted with the Domain's procedures. The Seneschal still enjoyed meeting new people, no matter who they were. Although some nights were extra spicy.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*His conversation with Chase cut short, Max makes his way quickly across Court and towards the Reeve's office. It was a place he knew well; it was strange for the former Sheriff to have such an uneasy feeling about approaching it now. He was pretty sure he wasn't in any trouble himself, but who knows what trouble had been stirred up tonight. And the fact that Tracy called him "Mr Heinz", instead of "Max" or even "Grand Wyrm", was double troubling.*

Ahh well, nothing to do but bite the bullet... *Max thinks to himself. Better a bullet than a stake...*

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.