Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Reeve) Office Hours 1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner Greyson, Reeve of the Domain of Sacramento, sits behind his desk in his office at the avalon underground. After conversing with the new seneschal Conner decided it would be wise to open his office door once in a while incase someone wished to speak with him. So here he sits. Reading over his most recent report he turns to his computer and begins to type up a report of his own.

As he does he looks to the open door and sees some passing figures as they mingle through the continuing danse.

Small talk... how much we hate thee...

Indeed...

Conner's office

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer moved towards the Reeve's office; stepping within with a light knock on the door.

"Reeve Greyson?" She inquired politely waiting for the Reeve's eyes before imposing herself. "Do you have a moment for us to converse?"
    The neonate inquired; giving the Mekhet Priscus an inquisitive look.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner looks up from his desk to the Notary of the First Estate standing in his doorway. He, of course, knew she was out there, as he felt her beast aproach. "Come in Notary Hazelton, how may I help you." The Reeve says with no hint of derision or disatisfaction in his voice.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Thank you." The Nosferatu replied in her ruined voice; it resembling a warbling violin this evening. It was obnoxious when conversation was being broached; but what could you do? The curse was a curse.

Jennifer entered the doorway and selects a seat; lifting her eyes to meet the Reeve's.

"Foremost; I'd like to apologize for my absence in recent nights. I became distracted with a great many ideas; and lacked the fortitude to select those that would bring forth the greatest fruit. It was unkind and I hope it caused no disturbance."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner stands and walks around his desk and over to the door, closing it. He remains perfectly silent as he makes his way back to his desk. He sits and looks into Jennifer's eyes.

"I appreciate your apology Notary Hazelton, but if this were a normal day job and you disappeared for two weeks with no notice you would be terminated for Job Abandonment." Conner says leaning back in his chair thinking for a moment. "I have been forced to call into question your dedication Madam Hazelton."

Conner stroked his ghoatee for a moment, "But in actuality your absence caused no disturbance. And thanks to the exemplary performance of your Coterie Mate I did not banish you from the Regency of Florin.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I understand that," Jennifer replied, straight forward. There was no wiggle room here - she had screwed up terribly; and she felt the only restitution was to be completely honest and accept the Reeve's determination on the outcome. "- I accept that my absence was inexcusable and offer only my sincerest apology. I do not expect an apology to make every thing all right. An offer was extended with trust that I should have been more attentive to and respectful of the extension. I will be extending my gratitude to my coterie mate." She acknowledged. "I am very grateful for the opportunity to continue to dwell in Florin. I would be grateful if I could perform service as a means of apology for my grievous slight to yourself and Madame Seneschal Donovan."

C
    Conner Greyson

"Madam Hazelton. I need Oaths of Office Drawn up for my deputies, as a well as a single Oath of Loyalty and Fealty. Please see to it those are done. If they are done to my satisfaction we will see about having you reinstated... if you wish." Conner states flatly.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclined her head; accepting the duty.
    "I will begin crafting the oaths immediately. Would you prefer any specific duties included in the oath for the deputies?" She inquired.

The Nosferatu was mentally reviewing the past meeting that the Reeve had called; recalling the duties that the deputies had reviewed and returned to his person. The oaths had so much more cut when they were accurately worded. It would do no good for someone, especially someone not versed in the First Estate oaths, to be unsure due to word usage. The Nosferatu pulled her mind from a previous oath she recalled her Grand Sire working on; being present in the moment with the Reeve. Accuracy and conveying precisely what the Reeve required was absolute.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Loyalty to the Prince, the Domain and myself. You know of the requirements I made of the deputies at the last meeting. I have also made known what would be the Reasons for Dismissal. I will have the information made known to you. I will also make known the specifics of the Oath of Loyalty and Fealty. There must be no loopholes in this Madam Hazelton." Conner takes out a notepad and makes a few notes on the paper.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Excellent." She nods; appreciating the precise direction. It was always best to know precisely what one was getting into and precisely what ought to be covered. Jennifer made another mental notation to include reasons for dismissal; and perhaps something about cooperation with fellow deputies. Her fingers were practically itching to get to her notary journals; which recorded the oaths she had helped research and had watched her Grand Sire precede over. This would be her own work; however; and a seed of worry over her workmanship began to gnaw at her belly; annoying the Beast that clawed at her rib cage.

No; she had been trained for this. It was why she had volunteered; and she would excel. She had to.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.