Ended
Watch
491 - 500
DISPLAYED
(1205) Spring Coronation

Page 50 of 52 First ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 Last
    K
    Kazakin

Danny took the card almost solemnly, tucking it away into the pocket of his long leather coat. He nodded to Tobias, with a little smile. It was awkward, and sort of shy, but he seemed pleased to be able to help.

"Here's mine,"
    he added, handing his over. "Come by my place any time, and I'll get you set."

K
    Kazakin

Rook raised one eyebrow and decided that he was not going to ask the obvious question. That would be rising to the bait. That would be falling right into her trap, and he wasn't going to do it, no matter how much he might honestly wonder-

"How exactly do you make your own entertainment?" the Constable found himself saying, and cursed his tongue internally. Then he glanced towards his King, and nodded his head in a solid acknowledgement of what had been said.

S
    Sasha

Her natural glow brightened just a little. Perhaps it was the compliment that went straight to her head. "Thanks!" It was both for the compliment and the offer. "Oh that'd be fantastic." Her brow furrowed a little as she picked up the card. "But I don't want to waste your time or anything, cause I'm sure I can't really afford much." At least not till I get a job. The song beat into her head for a moment She had a little in savings, enough to get her by for a few months. Most of her money was in the bank of the pen she had in her purse.

"Unique would be nice." Although the squirrel's pause on the word made her wonder what exactly that meant. "I'm sure Dorian knows a little more about clothes and costuming than I do." She chuckled a little and glanced at Dorian.

Magnus listens to the exchange, apparently not having anything else to add to the discussion. He gives the clock and it's maker one more approving nod before wandering off to the buffet table to fill a plate.

Magnus returns to the main thread.

Magnus silently excuses himself from the two craftsmen and continues toward his original destination - the buffet table. There he loads up a plate to nigh-precarious heights before finding a place to settle in to his feast, apparently content to spend the rest of the evening enjoying his magnificent repast.

PRE

"Farewell," Rea replied to her departing friends. She finished her meal quickly and then followed the rest of the Freehold out of the Commons.

I
    Irina

Anya laughed softly, and stepped into Rook's personal space for the barest of seconds. "Do you want to find out, Constable?" she asked, winking playfully.

But the Draconic moved back soon enough, and she spoke again: giving him an out from having to actually answer? Anya had seen a few times here and there how interrupting the Metalflesh could stave off his responding to direct questions, though it appeared to be very difficult for him.

"You just need a good imagination, Rook. I'm quite certain you wouldn't find it difficult."

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias pocketed the card. "Thanks, I'll do that." He smiled at the smith as the other wizened took his leave. "He doesn't say much, does he?"

K
    Kazakin

"I guess not," Danny replied, smiling a little bit. "Maybe he's a bit shy?" He looked sheepish and awkward himself. It wasn't like that was unusual for Changelings, after all.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

[spoiler]sorry, didn't see your response in this thread till today. Work has been killer[/spoiler]

Hanna shook her head, "Why go through such trouble, if they won't even find it, and then if they should, leave such an easy way to track yourself on it?"

Page 50 of 52 First ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 Last
Closed Thread