Ended
Watch
481 - 490
DISPLAYED
(1205) Spring Coronation

Page 49 of 52 First ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 Last
    Z
    Zoobaroo

Nora nodded at the information given to her about the hotel. If she decided to give this place a chance, that might actually work out for her.

"Yeah, I get that. I just think about what can happen to you when you're not fully there, you know?" Her voice seemed like there was something more to what she had said, as memories of drunken homeless, beaten and stolen from, and girls too out of it to know what they were agreeing to flashed through her mind.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Oh, it was wonderful, but I am biased," Terri joked with a giggle. As L'aire jotted down her contact number, Terri took it happily before pulling out a couple of cards for Treetop Fashions, passing one to the Fairest and the other to Dorian. "You know, if you ever want to try some stuff on, feel free to drop by. You've got a great figure, L'aire, I reckon most of my items will look excellent on you. I've also got some hedgespun jewellry in stock and am looking to soon start producing some raiment to if you ever want something more...unique."

Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

K
    Kazakin

"Well, I'm sure the next one will be equally to your liking," Rook answered, frowning very slightly. What was that expression supposed to mean? It was hard enough trying to read the blasted woman without her drifting off into some private memory that he couldn't hope to interpret.

He was getting a headache.

S
    Spartan

Spartan sets down the leg bone left from the turkey leg he was eating. "Well. That wraps up my night. I am going to head back to The Forge. Stop by for a drink if you want." Spartan says to the table. Not limiting the introduction. Summer or not, they are all members of the same hold.

PRE

"There are times when being out of your head is your greatest defense, but I'd agree that they aren't often. You should try it sometime when you feel ready. Everyone should know what its like to be anything but themselves." There was conviction in her words, but the mad light dancing in the Darkling's eyes attested to the fact that perhaps Irea wasn't always the best person to take advice from.

Noticing the time, Heath realizes it's about time he headed out. The coronation over, his oath recited, his business was done. Not to mention his belly fed. "Well, my dearies, it was such a distinct pleasure to meet you both. Conversation and good company are the best spices for a meal. But hey, if you want to keep the party going we can order up some more drinks to my room for a private performance," he winked stiffly. He was of course joking, being playful as he was. But it didn't hurt to leave that 'what if' behind when he departed.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Dominyk tapped his head in salute and deference towards the summer Sovereign. “It would be my pleasure, any day in particular, Lady Mary?” he said standing. “It is, after all, getting late. Perhaps sometime in the next few weeks.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"Oh, of course," Mary replies, scrawling her number down and offering it to Dominyk. "Call me."

Z
    Zoobaroo

Nora nodded to Heath and turned to Irea. "I should probably get going too." The Drudge shuffled out of the ballroom and out onto the street.

I
    Irina

Anya smiled brightly, her mood altering as quickly as the tides. "Undoubtedly. And if it isn't... well, I like to make my own entertainment too."

She was clearly purposely playing with him.

The Draconic nodded to Spartan. "Enjoy the rest of the day, what remains of it."

Page 49 of 52 First ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 Last
Closed Thread