Ended
Watch
411 - 420
DISPLAYED
(1205) Spring Coronation

Page 42 of 52 First ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin pouts, looking sad that his idea was knocked down. It was a good idea in his head. But apparently this girl didn't want to dance.

"Thats ok. What do you do to have fun?" Maybe she would like to go running? Or BASE jumping, that was fun.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Z
    Zoobaroo

"Mr. Bates... Is that the guy who was making the announcements?" Nora looked over in Spartan's direction, but didn't understand Irea's comment. With his mask up, he just looked like a strong guy in black clothes. Maybe he likes war movies?

"Yikes, is the market that bad here too? I guess I'm lucky to have such a well-connected agent. He suggested I move to Sacramento because of the handful of comedy clubs that are looking for talent. Guess when everyone's sweating about their jobs they need a good laugh."

Heath set his plate on the edge of the banquet table so he wouldn't continue to stuff his face while chatting with Nora and Irea. "Do you like comedies? Isn't it crazy they remade the Three Stooges? Classic slapstick meets modern standards, I can't even imagine."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Of course not, pull up a chair," Terri smiled as she slipped her shoes back on, being mindful of the short dress she was wearing. "How did it go with Queen Rosemary? All sworn in?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

PRE

"I was never a fan of the Stooges, so I wouldn't really know," Rea replied, taking a small bite of salad and chewing thoughtfully.

"So you're a comedian then, Heath?"
    she said once done. "Interesting. I'd be interested in seeing you perform sometime...What about you Nora, what do you do? Oh, and before I forget, that is Mr. Bates." The Darkling pointed the man out to the Wizened, answering her question in a fashion.

Z
    Zoobaroo

"Do? Oh, I do what I can to get by, you know," Nora answered nonchalantly. "So, you're a comedian? Like on stage? Wow, that's cool," she said, turning all her attention back on Heath.

"Why yes, yes I am," said Heath proudly, putting a hand to his chest in a mock bow. "That'd be great to have you guys come out. I'll get you two some tickets to my next performance. It should only be in a couple days at the Laughs Unlimited comedy club. I doubt it'll be a sold out show or anything. Just so you know, I don't do slapstick. Doesn't really work for the stand-up format." He whipped out a phone to jot down a quick text to his agent. nd 2 tkts 2 sho 4 fans. He slips it away just as quickly back into his pocket.

"But yes, please, tell me more about what you do, Irea." He wondered what Nora meant by 'getting by'. Perhaps if she were just back from Arcadia that there were many trials ahead for her, like deciding how to reclaim the life she lost. He was sure he wouldn't want to talk about his either.

m
    magiuspendragon

Once his Queen had acknowledged his gift, he turned back to the two men ( Danny Tongs , Magnus Wight ) who'd approached him. Looking at the new arrival, he held out his hand. "Hi, I'm Tobias." He grinned at the compliment. "Thanks. I'm really glad people like it."

He paused for a minute, searching his memory. "Did I hear someone say you're a weaponsmith earlier?"

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias smiled at Queen Rosemary and gave her a short bow again. "Thank you Queen Rosemary. I hope it brings Joy to the freehold." His piece said, he turned back to the men who'd approached him.

Tobias, Danny, and Magnus continue Here

K
    Kazakin

"Metalsmith," Danny replied, grinning broadly. He still looked a little jittery as he reached out one oddly-jointed hand to grasp Tobias' in a tight grip. "I do weaponry, armour, all the accouterments... and almost anything else. If you can imagine it, I can make it." It was said without a trace of irony. "Sometimes I sculpt as a hobby, it's a good way of relaxing. But the clock's great, very inspired. I appreciate good craftsmanship. A lot."

Danny said all that in one breath, and then had to gasp a little bit to catch himself.

Page 42 of 52 First ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... Last
Closed Thread