Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1205) Spring Coronation

Page 2 of 52 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Big Swilla - Beast (Crocodile): Coldscales/Corpsegrinder, Winter Mantle 3, Giant (7'3")

Big Swilla looks down at the Darkling, slightly confused for a moment until he finally manages to recognize the man. "Hey man, I totally forgot your name," says the large reptilian Beast. "That's mah bad." He gives Aldamoth a nonchalant shrug.

"I've been aight though," he says in response to the question. "How about you? Staying out of trouble?" Swilla flashes him a quick grin, one that is full of razor-sharp teeth.

"All good, It's Alda" the Leechfinger said in a cheerful tone. He nodded once, and returned with his own toothy smile. It paled in comparison to Swilla's grin, but most things paled in comparison to a giant lizard. "So far so good, no-ones tried to put any new holes in me yet" he sniffed at the air, before letting out a short chuckle "and that food smells too damn good to resist, so I'm going to have to leave you to it. You take care of yourself Swilla."

He waited a moment, giving the Coldscale a friendly wave, before moving off in the direction of the buffet table. Aldamoth smiled and nodded a greeting to those already present before inspecting the food.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Sigh, she thought, as she did so, squirming into the event in a tight green dress that showed off her winter hibernation routine and all the not-muscles she had developed.

Snug

Not knowing what to do with herself, she slowly skirts the edges of the room, smiling quietly at anyone who makes eye contact.

B
    Beej

Otto entered the hall humming a blue tune he had heard on the radio. Some band from Morocco. He hadn't known Morocco had blues bands. Dressed in a Tommy Bahama shirt, kahki pants and his white trilby hat, he cut his usual changeling event fair. He didn't really feel the need to get all that dressed up. Plus with a crowd that was into parasuls and sabers, what exactly the dress code was highly subjective.

Looking around, he spotted several people he wanted to talk to. But he person he spotted he realized he hadn't talked to in a long time. "Mary." Otto calls as he strolls over to Mary Lee. "Jeez, haven't seen you in a while girl."

Mrs. Rosemary breaks away from the buffet as she hears a familiar voice. "Good evening to you Reynard," says the Ogress in a cheerful tone. "I'm glad you could make it. Please feel free to indulge in the buffet." She offers the fox Beast a friendly smile as she gestures to the endless banquet next to her.

K
    Kazakin

Danny wandered over to the buffet, because despite his skinny frame, he couldn't stay away from the Fresh Tastes... taste. Occasionally, he wondered if there was something addictive in there, just to make sure all the customers came back, but after some consideration, it had occurred to him that that was stupid. The smartest way to make customers come back was just to serve really great food. Drugging them would have been more appropriate... if you were going to twirl your mustache while doing it.

He grinned, in that slightly apologetic way he had, as he sidled up to the food.

"Hi Reynard, Mrs. Rosemary."

m
    mabafu

Edward arrives wearing his white-silvery robe and carrying that same wooden box of before, from the Spring gathering of before.

As he steps into the Hollow commons, he notices some that were on that gathering chatting around. The otter Otto talking to the Fairest and also the Ogress and the Coyote receiving that hunched bald man.

The Bright One offers a polite smile and a small reverence to Mrs. Rosemary and was about to head to her direction when a muscular pale man with vaporous gases all around his head ( Jag ) approaches him.

Edward bows his head to the snowskin waiting for his words.

K
    Kazakin

Rook gave the three Lost who approached the bar an amicable nod, and raised his glass of Scotch to his lips. The smoky, peaty taste burnt across his palette, and his mouth quirked into a little smile, right at the corner of his mouth. He leant against the bar, studying the three of them.

"Hello Tally, Rea, Magnus,"
    the Constable said, studying the Brewer as he asked his question. Rook couldn't read him, but that wasn't unusual. So he approached it as he approached everything, with quiet and studious consideration. "I drink Scotch because I like the taste, and it reminds me of-" Rook's mind blazed suddenly, his mantle flashing as he tried to force himself to be honest without giving away too much detail. The heat and the board burned around him.

"-My life before."

K
    Kazakin

Rook, Tally, Magnus and Irea continue here

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

The Dread Lord of Autumn and his Harvest Envoy wife enter the throne room arm in arm and Terri had a wide grin on her face. Why she had a grin was her and Rick's little secret but regardless, getting ready for the night's event had taken a while longer than normal.

Looking around, the Beast gave smiles to those she didn't know, waves to those she knew, and some friendly words to those she knew even better, people like Rook, Tally and Danny, whle heading for the bar.

"Vodka-Red Bull, please Sam," she asked before looking to Rick, running her hand over his chest. "What do you fancy tonight, my love?"

Terri's Dress
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 2 of 52 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread