Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(1205) Spring Coronation

Page 11 of 52 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

"Your description of Winter is interesting, to say the least," Regina commented thoughtfully. His description hadn't been what she had been expecting, but it had been thorough. "Winter has it's purpose, as do the rest of the seasons. We each have our specialty that together make the freehold a safe place."

She smiled back at Thomas. "And it is safe here. From what I've seen, true threats are dealt with quickly."
    [CENTER]
    Regina

Elemental | Woodblood | Spring Court
    Spring Mantle 2 (smells of blooming violets) | SL 2 | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3
    willpower5/6 | glamour 6/10 | health [][][][][][][]
    [B]Freehold ?????????

Z
    Zoobaroo

"Oh. Um.. yeah," Nora cleared her throat. "I guess I never thought about it all like that, you know?"

Nora turned her attention to Regina then. "So! Where's your Queen?" She asked, craning her neck around. "I expected a big throne with, like, some beauty with antlers and a long, fancy dress, all covered in jewels and flowers and stuff. Is she waiting until the crowning to step out and stun us with shock and awe?"

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Huh. Yeah, I see what you mean." Clare nods then beams at his suggestion. "That'd be awesome, I'd love to. I'm still constructing my workshop, though, so your's?"

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

Once she reaches the table in the corner, Katrin takes a seat and looks around the room. Harvey stands behind her, giving some of the unfamiliar faces a wary eyes. Upon noticing the pair of Winter Courtiers ( Dorian , L'aire ) looking her way, the Fairest makes a small gesture with her right hand, calling them over to her table.
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

T
    Tyler

Thomas smiled at Regina. . "I am beginning to see that." At Nora's words, he looked around the hall. While he did not notice any spring queen, his eyes did fall on Katrin. He nodded at her thoughtfully.

" I don't know about the spring queen, but I believe I may finally get the chance to meet my sovereign."

S
    Steven

"We are being called forth." Dorian says to L'aire .

"Come we will introduce you."

S
    Steven

Dorian leads L'aire over to the Winter Queen. As he steps before her table he bows his head low. "Queen Byeli, we are honored to see you again." The Darkling says. "May we introduce L'aire of the Winter Court. She and I have come to join the Freehold of Sacramento." Dorian says in his cold deathly voice. Mist of fog rolls out of his mouth as he speaks.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

A dark cloud hovers over Terri's features as her Mantle swirls, the comforting smell of the harvest creating a protective barrier against the name Spartan uses.

"Yes, you are quite right. The Empty Orchestra once again needs voices to echo from wall to wall."

Terri smirks as she looks into Spartan's eyes, glad that she could finally do such a thing.

"How about this? The day we return the Empty Orchestra to the Freehold we sing a duet, you and me? Loud and proud so all of Arcadia can hear us? And when we do, we will show all of Them that we are here and we are strong and we do no fear. Forever."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Z
    Zoobaroo

Nora's eyes widened a little as they they settled on the beauty strolling through the room. There was no shortage of pretty, or even gorgeous, women there, but this one was different. Her presence cold and powerful, her perfectly carved features showing no emotion, her regal gown sweeping out arround her in beautiful display.

In general, Nora did not feel too impressed by what she considered overdressed, self-important beauty-queens, but this was nothing like that. This woman was not wearing a costume. She was a Queen. Refelxively, Nora stood back just a little, feeling even smaller than before, not wanting to attract this powerful fae's attention.

"Wow..." Nora said under her breath. Then an exciting and almost frightening thought occured to her. If this is the woman passing on the crown, what in the world will the woman taking the crown look like??

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

The Treasured looks upon the Mirrorskin, turning her gaze towards the Dancer for a brief moment before addressing the Darkling. "I didn't expect to see you around these parts again," she says to Dorian in her cold and calculated tone of voice. "It is a delightful surprise nonetheless, yes?"

There's a silent pause.

"And you have brought a friend with you," says the Queen as she lays her perfect eyes upon the other Fairest, scrutinizing the woman with her gaze. "L'aire, is it? Welcome to Sacramento." Katrin then turns over her shoulder to the man behind her. "It seems that our numbers keep growing Harvey. Makes me wonder if some are just really good at hiding, no?" she says to him before turning back to face the pair in front of her.

Had the Queen of Sorrow cracked a joke just then? It is hard to tell, for her voice has not a single hint of humor in it, and her facial expression remains as neutral as ever.

"So tell me, what made you return to Sacramento?" asks the Fairest, her question directed at the Mirrorskin.
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Page 11 of 52 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread