Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Hanna eyes the man, and plucks a card from her purse, "Things seem to be drawing near a close, and the time is inconvenient. Give me a call some time. Just ask for Mrs. Harper. Let the operator know you've got personal business."

Hanna gives a little smile, and Al-Adin can see just a bit of warmth in it... this time.

K
    Kazakin

"Well, any time you'd like to come by, that'd be great," Danny replied, with an lipless, fanged smile. "I like helping out fellow craftsmen. But tonight, I think the Commons is getting ready to close, so I'd better be off. See you later, Tobias."

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin takes Hanna's smile as if it was a strong dose of happy-juice.
    "Yah! I'll call you soon; it was great to talk to you. I had a lot of fun!"
    His smile is huge, he made a new friend today! "My number is 4MO-NKEY. call me if you ever want to go do something really fun!"
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri grinned as she looked between L'aire and Dorian, wondering whether they were closer than just acquaintances. She let the thought vanish though.

"Either way, I bet it was pretty spectacular!" the redhead excitedly replied. She had always wondered if she could have the skill to get into somewhere as magnificant as the Cirque du Soleil but the thought of leaving Sacramento had always held her back. She enjoyed dancing and singing, and it was true she wasn't that great, but she made up for it with a natural enthusiasm.

"So, what are your plans now you're here?" Terri equired.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

m
    magiuspendragon

"Sounds great," Tobias said. "It was nice meeting you!"

S
    Steven

"Yes it was very exciting, We very much enjoyed our work there, but it was time to move on." Dorian states, "As of now, no, we have no real solid plans. We had thought to see about a costuming position somewhere. Who knows, we shall get by, we always do."

S
    Sasha

The Dancer wouldn’t be content unless she was, well, dancing. “Well, I hope to find a dance school or studio to teach soon. Hopefully I’ll also be able to keep up my skills now that I’ve come here.”

The Fairest chuckled. “I’m sure I’ll be cracking the phone books and pounding the pavement for a few weeks.” Which really didn’t bother her, she just hated hearing ‘no’ or ‘sorry we’re not accepting applicants.’ Although she’d never actually applied or auditioned for a job in years. “Hopefully something will pop up.” She shrugged happily.

I won't sell my soul to some strip club, no fucking way.

Ok, I let the thread run for longer to let people do some more RP...but now this thread is officially closed. Great job everyone, some pretty good stuff! Remember that if you want to engage in social RP, you can always start your own thread or join any open threads in the Lost forum

Page 52 of 52 First ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52
Closed Thread