Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

So, a Werewolf Walks into a Bar...

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    R
    Redinski

Ralph walks casually along the evening streets, skimming a folded newspaper in the process. He looks up and likewise skims the pedestrian traffic. Satisfied, he returns to the paper.

As Ralph waits to cross an intersection, a teenager slams into him. She hastily mutters an apology and resumes her jog around the block. Ralph watches her leave as his hand checks for his wallet. Upon finding it, he takes a moment to check his surroundings. A ratty looking bar down the street catches his attention. He smiles to himself. He could use a drink.

Ralph heads inside. After he orders a cheap whiskey, he finds an empty booth near the back and takes it.

Ralph slowly works through his drink as he finishes his paper, keeping an eye on the front door.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Moon is Half

James wanders fairly aimlessly down the street towards the small and tattered bar, he rubs his ear roughly, then glances around at the sound of a bark. A large St Bernard trots towards him, wagging its tail and ignoring its owner's call to "come back!". James ruffles its head lightly, and gives its embrassed owner a sympathic smile before he catches up and gets it back on a leash. The man apologises with a smile and nod before dragging the large dog away.

James smiles and shakes his head, then enters the bar, glancing around for the counter before approaching it and ordering a pint of beer. He leans on the counter as it's poured.

((Signature added, forgot it for my first post, sorry.))

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

You may resume posting. Note the change.

R
    Redinski

Ralph glares at his empty glass accusingly. That went fast. He considers having another and eventually gives in, returning to the front and waiting patiently to be served. Ralph nears the end of the "Local" section.

"Mm, thanks for that." James smiles lightly and slides the bartender a $10 note for the beer, reciving his change and stuffing it in a pocket. Despite his simple white t-shirt and blue jeans, he has the air of someone who doesn't quite match that image. A pair of fairly expensive looking wire glasses, perched on his nose only increase the strange offsetting.

"Just.. where exactly are we? To be honest, I got a little lost. Not sure how." James smiles lightly at the bartender as he asks the question, a little nervously.

R
    Redinski

Ralph turns to look at the speaker, then turns back to the bartender expectantly. He'd lost track himself, and was planning on finding a bus stop to get back to his apartment.

James waits, but when the bartender ignores him, he turns to Ralph instead. "Hm, can you tell me where we are? I got quite a bit lost, you see." He smiles again.

R
    Redinski

"Heh, did the same myself. You new to the city too?" asks Ralphs.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.