DISPLAYED
Crone Temple: The Spring Equinox of Joy

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David looks up at the cloudy sky. The rain threatns to break open, the Goddess has seen our Joy, and she will strike soon. Thank you, for watching over us so closely. He smiles at he opens the doors to the sanctum.

The entire floor is covered in wildflowers, some yellow, some white, all look a little old, as if they were picked a day or two ago, and have begun to rot. There is a metal bowl of fruits- bananas, oranges, appples, and strawberries, bruised and with scrunched skin.

It seems as though the ceremony has come and gone, though David's smile is radiant, almost painful.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

Chris shows up a little early, hoping to avoid any chance of actually being too late. Time flies by, and the Temple feels like his second home already. He found the place, and made it a temple together with David.

'Hierophant.' The Vala bows respectfully to his spiritual leader. Then he steps through the door and gazes upon the interior, the decorations and symbolism.

Honorable Goddess, I set foot on your Sacred ground. May our nights be blessed.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

m
    mabafu

José also arrives early as he's, again, living closer to the temple.

The Brazilian remembers his first time here, also celebrating a seasonal change. Thank you Goddess, to had accepted my offering and to had opened my ways into this Domain.

Now, after had survived for three months the hard way those who start from below must endure the Gangrel has a stable Haven, some money and is decently dressed the way it's sacred for Candomblé people:

OOC:White clothes
    Yet, a lot of tribulations to endure, overcome and succeed. A vehicle... a need one!

As he makes his way into the Woven Circle Temple he bows to the Hierophant and also to the Vala.

"Mojuba!" The Brazilian compliments the Acolytes.

OOC:Mojuba

James Calloway's motorcycle parked about a block away from the Crone Temple. Today, he wore a white dress shirt with his best blue jeans, uncertain as to the customs here at the Spring Equinox but interested nonetheless. He had heard the announcement, and had come, both as a supportive and culturally inclined member of the Carthian Movement, and as a friend of Jose Matias and Chris Wooding.

Making his way toward the temple on foot with a smile on his face, he looked at the building. It seemed a little ominous to him, but he was no coward. He stopped at the door and peered inside, looking at the decorations. It appeared as if he had missed what was going on, yet there stood Chris Wooding, Jose Matias and an older-looking gentleman. His mighty Beast screamed its defiance, demanding blood, demanding to be freed so that it could flay and maim, but the leash snapped taut, and the intrigued Carthian gave the trio a polite smile as he bowed to them.

Tonight, he was an observer, there to support his friends and learn about another covenant's customs.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana arrived at the Temple, having been dropped off by Conner Greyson . As she entered she looked around seeing bright flowers arranged here and there. She was also dressed in a bright purple Versace dress, her necklace nearly matched the shade. If she was wearing the wrong attire, it was unfortunate that it was not announced. Last time she was told to wear something joyous. The Lordess wondered if there was an opposition to her normal black business attire. Her hair swept around her shoulders as she walked to the main area. She was curious to see how different the Spring was different from the Winter Equinox.

She spotted Chris and David. "Good evening Heirophant Silver and Vala Wooding." As she peered around the room she also greeted the other two. "Good evening as well Mr. Matias and Mr. Calloway."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David greets each arrival, showing approval to everyone, the almost manic smile rarely leaving his face.
    "welcome, welcome. Come in, the evening will be joyful indeed."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

"Good evening, Seneschal Donovan!" James gave her a smile. He offered shakes to Jose and Chris. "Gentlemen, it's great to see you both again. I hope your celebration tonight is truly wonderful." His tone was bright. He was excited to be here to witness tonight's events.

He turned to meet the new Beast, who was looking slightly manic -- or very, very happy! His hand came up for a handshake. "I'm James Calloway, sir. It's a pleasure to meet you."

N
    Noel

Daymian walked down the way, he was dressed in loose fitting slacks and a similarly loose silk shirt both the dark green of a healthy Oaks leaves. A friendly smile was on his face as he entered the sanctum. He was glad he had gotten an invitation as he had missed being able to talk to the Heirophant at the court. Blessed be Goddess and all of your faithful. May we all succeed in our tribulations of the year. thought as he enters the sanctum. Once inside he bows to the Heirophant and then to the others.

Good evening and blessed be. My name is Daymian McMahon and I'm new to the city. I thank you for the invitation to the ceremony. I was a novicus of the circle in my last city and I hope to join the circle here.

Dr. Swift arrives promptly, a smile on his face. He is dressed in his normal wear: a black duster over a simple pair of black slacks and a white button-down shirt with sturdy black walking shoes and a fedora along with his cane and satchel. After all, the Hierophant had said to dress in whatever makes me happy. I am glad to be who and what I am, so what I normally wear seems the most appropriate choice. Additionally he carries a large stick made from dried cactus, approximately 5 or 5 1/2 feet in length and at least 6 inches in diameter. A he move the stick makes quiet, susurrating noises as small pebble shift against each other and the inside of the hollow instrument.

Dr. Swift looks around the room, once more finding a place to deposit his coat, hat, satchel, and cane. He brings the rainstick with him as he approaches the growing group of Kindred. His beast rises its head, snarling at all those present, but he blithely ignores it. He nods to those present, "A good evening", he says before nodding to the Hierophant, "Hierophant, thank you for your invitation this evening. I am pleased and honored to be here."

m
    mabafu

"Good evening Madam Seneschal Donovan ..." José bows respectfully "... it's a pleasure to have you among us again." Maybe the novice should leave that kind of compliment for the "big ones" (i.e. Chris and David) but they had received him so well, that he don't feels any embarrassment in doing that.

José returns the handshake from Jim with a broad smile "Be welcome my friend! I'm glad to notice your interest!"

When Daymian introduces himself, the Brazilian smiles and offers a nod Well... as about to admit new ones... I think it's better to be left to the Hierophan himself ...

"Good Evening Dr. Swift."
    The Gangrel answers to one of the erudits of the family I wonder if I would look more "respectable" if got embraced by his age...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread