Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Theatre de Mysterio

Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Lab rats

S
    Selena

The woman turned to Sebastian in an excited tone although slightly defensive of her popcorn. "Oh yeah, he walked over there or something." She pointed to a different hallway than where she was supposed to go. "It is awesome isn't it? I can't wait to try more of it." Her tone was hushed as she looked around hoping no one else heard her.

Outside

Ivan only seemed to catch one rat running around. But it may have been the popcorn that attracted it. When a few kernels were placed on the ground it at the first one, then suddenly ate the others in a quick few bites. It's nose bobbing up in the air looking for more.

Sebastian noted the defensive tone, before continuing in a hushed and rather conspiratorial manner "I know exactly what you mean, I'd kill to know whats in it. Its like nothing I've ever tasted before." He glanced around, trying to see if he had bought enough time. He needed every moment he could muster, so he moved into his stock of old and dodgy pickup lines/ice breakers. They had never worked in life, but if he was lucky the manager would be back before long "Sooo, come here often?"

Could it be that the rat has succumbed to vinculum? He hated to do it this way he was low enough as it is but one must sacrifice to survive. Ivan takes out his knife and looking around before slashing his wrist and letting it bleed on some more popcorn he places it in front of the same rat. This is fresher than what is already on the popcorn if it is vinculum then the rat should react the same way (if not more intense than) it did for the popcorn sans my blood.

Lethal wound

S
    Selena

Inside

The woman nodded excitedly while she kept her hushed conspiratorial tone with Sebastian. "Well, I rarely came over to this McCheapo theatre before." Laughing quietly looking around. "But ever since they improved on their fabulous popcorn, I can hardly resist it." The woman looked around for the manager again before looking to Sebastian. "My name's Molly." She nearly whispered it.

Outside

The rat doesn't do anything when the bloody popcorn laid on the ground. But it keeps sniffing around looking for the other tasty morsels.

Sebastian was stunned for a moment, before quickly regaining his composure. Something was drastically wrong with this girl and her popcorn if his pick-up lines were getting some hits. That alone made working out exactly what going on here worthwhile. Perhaps I could get in on this whole popcorn deal...

His eyes twinkled with a light normally associated with teenage girls within spitting distance of a boyband. The mental image of himself in a nightclub, bag of popcorn stuffed under arm as he searched for a date, inspired the naturally melancholy Mekhet. "It's my first time here, but I don't know if I'm going to be able to leave at this rate. It's just so...I just don't even know how to describe it anymore. It's just amazing" he whispered in a tone slightly lower than even his co-conspirator. The more time he could buy here, the better. "I'm Sebastian."

Noticing his effort to tempt the rat has failed he angrily attempts to seize the rat to take back his blood.

Carpe Ratum

S
    Selena

Inside

"Oh I bet you'll be back over and over again Sebastian." She said quietly and munched on more popcorn. Many of the patrons had their buckets refilled and disbursed from the lobby area back into the theatres.

The manager Frank started walked toward the woman and Sebastian. His face was puzzled and stopped in front of both of them. He looked at the woman and then to Sebastian. "Do you know this woman?"

Outside

Ivan regains his vitae from the rat. What he deduced from his experiment was that it was rats really like popcorn.

Sebastian gave an earnest smile when he saw the manager approach. Turning his head slightly, his tone was surprisingly energetic for such a forgettable old man.
    "Oh, we only just met, we were talking about how fantastic this popcorn is" for an instant his face went blank, as though he was trying to remember something important "Oh, your the manager. I was looking for you, actually. I wanted to ask you about this fabulous popcorn. It's just marvelous, if you ever need a taste-tester, please let me know!"
    He knew he was laying it on thick, but his conversation with the women had revealed how unhinged she was. If that was what he was after, and expecting, then perhaps Ol' Frank would ignore the tasteless acting.

2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-13 19:47:14 Sebastian rolls 4 to Manip+Persuasion (10 Again) 2, 10, 5, 7, 8 2 successes

Ivan looks at the popcorn knowing that he could be tempting Fate he takes a single kernel and places it in his mouth. Will his vampire metabolism neutralize the agent or will he succumb like everybody else, or the third option his body will reject the food it know longer craves?

Page 5 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread