Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Theatre de Mysterio

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
    T
    Tyler

Patrick smiled at the addled man, before following after Ivan into the building. "Twilight." He slipped inside, letting the door shut behind him as he looked around.

Wrong account.- again

Ivan quickly ducked beneath the staircase trying to decide if he should kill the manager of this theater. He decided not to kill him simply because he didn't no how to get rid of a corpse yet. It is against the ten commandments, 'thou shalt not commit murder' still it wouldn't be prudent to leave him behind me. Ivan attempts to activate his vamp speed, causes a false start before finally kicking in, kind of like a new engine where the battery wire is bad. Ivan reverses his grip on the knife hilt he'll have to keep the manager out of harm's way for a while.

OOC

S
    Selena

Inside

The vampire quirked his brow for a moment while he studied the one who found his haven. “Certainly.” He pointed to one of the ‘expensive’ looking chairs in the makeshift living room. He also sat down on the sterile looking couch. “Help? So, what sort of help do you need?” His tone was skeptical and borderline defensive.

Back door

ooc

“Hi there.” The manager said in a tone that suggested he was caught off guard. “Are you lost? Forget something in one of the theatres?”

"Thanks" replied the Mekhet as he took the offered seat, glad to see his new-found host was willing to sit down and talk. His anger had been defused swiftly with the offered civility, but the Beast was not so easily disarmed. It paced tirelessly within the bounds of its flimsy cage, ready to pounce when it saw the opportunity.

"Well, I think we both have some information the other might find valuable. But, seeing as we have neatly side-stepped the whole 'tear out each others throat' phase for the moment, lets start with the pleasantries." Stated the Mekhet in what he termed his CEO voice, a slight smile on his face. It had been such a long time since he had had the chance to use it, and for a moment he thought he was chatting to a partner over some business deal.

And then the reverie ended, and he realised it was just two monsters, sitting in a gaudy room, making small-talk.

"I'm Sebastian, Mekhet, new in town. A very nice man asked me very nicely to looking into this theatre, which I must presume is yours. Now, your turn."

Initiative = 9

Attempting to surprise the manager Ivan moves further back into the shadows.

Hiding

Ivan had left the door open to allow himself a quick exit encase he needed it. He hoped the manager would notice it and move toward it.

S
    Selena

Inside

"Information? Intriguing." The Incubus said with a smirk. He crossed his legs gentleman style. “Whom did you say sent you?” He asked, in an overly polite tone. "And.. what sort of information would you have that I may find valuable, Sebastian?"

He waved his hand apologetically. “Ah, forgive me. Leland Veck, Daeva.” He said with a nod. “It certainly is mine.” There was glimmer in his eyes at his last sentence.

1 Sux fudging the truth.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-05-14 18:45:44 Leland rolls 5 to Manip + Subter (10 Again) 4, 7, 2, 7, 8 1 success
    Wits+Sub to spot the lie

Back door

“Helloooooo. I asked if you were lost?” The Manager said again, this time just a tish irritated that he had to ask the guy he spotted moving about.

Initiative 11
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-05-14 17:48:17 Manager rolls 1 die for initiative 7
    (Action with held by manager)
      3 Sux Spotting Ivan
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-05-14 17:51:40 Manager Perception rolls 4 to Wits 2+ Comp 2 (10 Again) 5, 10, 7, 10, 4, 9 3 successes

"A pleasure, Mr. Veck" stated the Mekhet with an even, yet polite, tone of voice "Ahh, but Mr. Veck, I fear telling you that would serve to diminish the value of what I offer in trade. But I will volunteer this much. Somebody up high must have caught wind of your operation here, and the request to investigate filtered down the line until it ended up in my lap. You see, I'm something akin to a problem solver, of sorts. I tend to clean up other peoples messes.

Which, you see, puts me in a very interesting position. In this case I was only told to investigate this theatre. Normally, I tend to be given rather...explicit instructions. However, it seems on this occasion that it is up to me to choose exactly how I interpret these orders of mine. As far as I'm concerned, we can sit here and play 20 questions until we are both satisfied, then depart peacefully. Or we can play the usual game, if you rather.

4 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-05-14 19:13:24 Seb rolls 5 to Spot the lie wits+sub (10 Again) 10, 10, 1, 3, 9, 3, 9 4 successes

But, I would hate to have this discussion constructed on false foundations. So how about we start again, Mr. Veck, was it
    ?"

He was still worried about Molly, but he had begun piecing this puzzle together. If he was just using the theatre as some sort of bloodfarm...well, that didn't seem too bad. Provided he kept the monster away from the girl she should be safe enough.

Well, relatively speaking.

Ivan moves out of his hiding place, and takes a confused expression upon his face. <Russian>"I am sorry, sir, but I was looking for the bathroom and I may have gotten lost"<Russian> That's right, I am a lost tourist, who couldn't read the sign for the bathroom

Trickery

Its a weak alibi, but at least its plausible, if this fails I take a ride to the police station. If the man chooses to pursue non-legal means then it will force my hand.

T
    Tyler

Patrick made his way further into the building by the back door, looking about for Ivan.

S
    Selena

Inside

The Daeva adjusted his pants a little while seated, his eyebrow cocked in an obvious expression. “Clean up messes? What pray tell makes you think I have a ‘mess’ as you put it?”

He leaned in and put his elbow on his knee and stroked his chin a moment. “Well, I don’t mind answering a slew of questions.” Leland heard his name emphasized and his head raised slightly. “My name is Leland Veck.” There was a pause. “However, this isn't my theatre...per say." There was a smirk on his lips while he looked at the Mekhet across from him.

Back door

The Manager made a strained motion trying to clearly understand the man's heavy accent. “Oh boy did you!” He said in an excited but quieter voice. “Let me guess, you went for the exit door and picked the wrong one.” The Manager shook his head. “It happens all the time.” He quickly closed the door behind him. "Uh, we should go this way." Pointing the direction that Ivan and Patrick came from.

Patrick would find Ivan in the back corridor with the manager.

OOC to MacMan

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread