Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
171 - 180
DISPLAYED
Theatre de Mysterio

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

"Its not all that far, it looks like a normal bar, but my employer owns the joint. The place is practically a fortress, no where safer 'till we can get him back on his feet." He paused midstep, there was something he had nearly forgotten.

"Look, you go down there and grab Leland. Be careful, if he takes any more punishment he'll be down for good. I need to go grab my partner, the girl I was with. She was human, so the popcorn hit her hard. Meet me at the backdoor, but don't leave the building until I get there. If these guys are waiting in ambush, you'll get torn to shreds without me." He said bluntly, waiting for Frank's reply before moving off in an effort to retrace his steps back to Molly.

Christ, the things I'll do for a pretty face...

S
    Selena

Despite Frank being concerned he scratched his head. Perhaps a nervous twitch "Down for good? Uh, well, I can try to lift him, I can't guarantee anything." He started fidgeting a little. "I mean I may be able to drag him by his shoulders." The manager was a thin stick of a man. He may be able to lift some boxes but dead weight may have been a challenge.

"The girl was yours?" His eyes went wide. Clearly not a clue to what was really going on. Shit shit shit shit. "Okay well if you need to grab her I'll drag Leland. If you think he'll hold up?"

"Yeah, that should be fine. Just try to be a bit gentle. He's kinda...comatose, for lack of a better word" he paused for a moment, might as well ask, before continuing "How do I get back to the popcorn testing room from here?"

Assuming he gets directions, Sebastian moves off in search of a damsel in distress

Sorry for the delay!

S
    Selena

The Manager nodded to the Mekhet, understanding what may be going on. Frank tosses his keys to Sebastian. "It's the medium sized nickle one on that ring." There was a pause for a moment. "Well first go through the room you were in before, then through the door on the right. She's in the closet." He glanced around the lobby area again before ducking into the doorway that lead to Leland's lower level Haven.

When Sebastian opened the door, to the conference room where he began, he would see that indeed there was no one in there. But his ears would hear a faint muffled whimpering.

Sebastian's heart sank when he heard the whimpering, the anger starting to bubble beneath the surface once more. The feeling hit home, hard. If only there had been someone playing hero like this when they got me he thought to himself as he moved towards the closet.

Unsteady hands reached out, slowly opening the closet, silently praying that he would find nothing overly painful. If they had done...something, anything...

S
    Selena

The door was easy enough to open from the outside. She was tied and gagged in the bottom of the little closet sitting on top of a bucket of popcorn kernels. Molly didn't appear to be harmed, but she looked frightened. Sebastian would also notice there was no doorknob inside the closet.

Sebastian looked relieved, bending down to better speak with the women who had been drugged, bound and gagged.

"Molly. Its me, Sebastian. Don't worry, I'm going to get you out of here, but I need you to stay calm. We can't let them know I'm here. So just keep quiet, ok?" he stated quietly as he begun to undo her bindings, first the feet and then the hands.

"Its some kind of black market organ smuggling ring, or something like that. They drugged the popcorn, and they're in cahoots with the local cops. They're all out the back, looking for me, so the coast should be clear to go by the front entrance." Explained the Mekhet audaciously as he finally got around to undoing the gag.

"Look, you need to get out of here Molly, now. Stay away from this place, and stay quiet, if you fancy keeping all your bits. If you call the cops, they'll know where to find you, and..." he shook his head from side to side "There are other, like us, kept here. I need to help them, but you need to go, while you still can!" He exclaimed dramatically, helping the young women to her feet.

S
    Selena

Molly Jumped a little as Sebastian came closer. They were still strangers for the most part. She wanted to say something but was still gagged while he was undoing the ties around her legs and feet. When the gag came off as her eyes widened. "Drugged? Smuggling. Oh no!" She said in a whisper but exclamatory.

"Okay, no cops just leave. Yes I can do that." She said while she got to her feet and saw the door to the conference room was still open. "But what about you?" Molly had concern in her voice despite the whisper and within her eyes. She was clearly mortal.

"Don't worry, I'm tougher than I look" he said wearing what he hoped looked like a reassuring smile "Now go, you don't have much time before they get back!"

Sebastian waits for the women to leave the room, and provided she does so goes back to meet with Frank and the corpse.

S
    Selena

Molly reached up and hugged Sebastian. "Thank you!" She said in a whisper. Then she quickly left the conference room.

When Sebastian went back down stairs, Frank looked exhausted. He'd only managed to move Leland over to the back door at the bottom of the staircase. Apparently someone didn't work out ...at all.

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread