Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1202) José and Martha

m
    mabafu

With a smile, Martha nods and greets Jose with a happy wave. All wide eyed. "Ah, good evening, Mr Mathias! Congratulations on your splendid victory! A most impressive display!"
    The new Tenant of Valencia approaches one of his ... benefactors, I like the sound of this word ... the Crone's adept thinks remembering the word used by Hierophant @David Silver .

"Thank you very much Herald Villiers! The Goddess had smiled upon me, and I'm very happy to had propitiated good entertainment for the Alder Prince and all his Court!"

The Gangrel for a moment wipes the broad satisfied smile from his face and respectfully bows to the Herald saying with an honest, grateful, and serene expression "Thank you!" It's clear that this second thank is given not to the Herald but to Martha herself.

As the background music changes to a more romantic rhythm, The Brazilian with a polite gesture of his hand makes it clear to be an invitation for a dance. José tries to emulate that well known clichet from the musical movies he had saw on TV. "Would you permit me the pleasure of this dance?" The Brazilian says with enough confidence.

Don't worry yourself little girl... I' won't let your steps to fail... he thinks with that broad smile back to his face.

OOC: May be this one the music playing right now?

Martha Villiers

PRE

If one song was guaranteed to raise expectations of an awesome dance routine, this was it. Martha blinked. She wanted to do anything but dance to this song. She just didn't feel skilled or ready yet. But...how could she refuse the offer to the victor of the contest?

"Thank you, sir....very kind."

Nodding her meek acceptance, she offered her hand and, laying her cane down on the floor nearby, she allowed Jose to lead her to the dancefloor. Her mind working overtime on dance steps...balance...timing...learn the dance steps...what the feet...keep the tempo...do not step on others...watch the rhythm...hmmm...she thought...not bad rules of thumb for our other Danse.

A shy smile to Jose as she wondered what would happen next.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

m
    mabafu

José conduces his dame to the dancefloor.

The confident Brazilian however don't plans to execute another performance. Instead, this time, all he wants is to express his gratitude in the most pleasant way he could think the Herald would approve.

His strong arm assures her safe way to the middle of the ballroom without any pretension to make it a triumphal entrance. After a discret bow in respect for her station, José gently lifts her arms, inviting her to embrace his neck. His left hand goes for her waist and his right one for her backs. Close and intimate. The Brazilian, however, touches Tiny Martha with all respect that a partner deserves.

The first steps begins. José follows the music in a slight more slow pace than usual No Patrick Swayze tonight... That way he could figure out the extent of Martha's limitation. Her arms surrounding his neck would help her to keep the balance on her own. His supportive hands assuring to give her the necessary confidence.

"What a marvelous Court Herald Villiers! I would like to compliment you and Madam Seneschal Donovan for everything, from the very interesting theme choice to the beautiful decoration ..." José glances to the Seneschal @Ariana Donovan and then to the Bailiff @Daniella Sage , as they perform a slow and short spinning "... I would like also to thank Madam Bailiff Sage for the helpful lessons at Avalon ... they are proving to be most useful ..." José says naturally, talking as they dance slowly through the ballroom "... unfortuantelly it seems that everybody is swarming around the Seneschal and the Bailiff, please transmit my gratitude to them ..." The Brazilian's voice goes a little more whispered this time "... and, of course ... if the Herald thinks to be appropriated ..." The Gangrel speaks without avoiding some babbling "... to the Alder Prince (@Asa ) Clarke. I'm very honored by his generosity! But I don't dare to bother him ..." He says a little more shy than his expansive and joyful mood of before.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods in understanding and tries to follow the dance steps with care. "Thank you, sir...yes, I shall transmit your appreciative comments to them all! I am glad you have enjoyed the evening, sir." another happy smile as she gently holds Jose. Trying hard to keep balance and pace and soon her unease at the dancing is replaced by a tentative joy in the activity. She offers Jose a giggle as she finds her steps with increasing confidence. "It does appear that the Seneschal and Bailiff are very popular this evening! Quite rightly too!" she giggles cheerfully, beaming another sincere smile to Jose.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.