Ended
Watch
51 - 58
DISPLAYED
WiW: Books books books!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    L
    Lazy Cow

Yekaterina looked to the copper haired seneschal and to the lively savage and nodded in approval, then she turned to Chris and opened her hands in tandem as if offering something.

“You see Mr. wooding, we made it!” she offered the young Mekhet.

“I think we both succeed as new technologies evangelists…” she quietly adds, sharing the joy with her new acquaintance.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Yarrrr!' He laughs with a friendly wink. 'From local new age guru to smartphone evangelist, a wonderful development.'

Because seriously, Chris doesn't like BlackBerry's for some reason. Perhaps it is the unconsciousness that creates the aversion between different type of phone-users. Especially white BB's... crackberries.

'Of course,' he turns to Ariana and Jim, quasi serious as if he is the one to give a sales-pitch, 'you can always call us for further information.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Jim smirked to Ariana and said, "Perhaps the store should have these two split the commission, eh?" Grin.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana could not help but laugh quietly. "Yes technological evangelists. That is indeed what it is." Nodding to Yekaterina.

Looking to Chris she smiled. "Thank you Mr. Wooding, I may indeed need to converse with you a little more about these android phones if I find I have difficulty with the new purchase." The Lordess did wonder if she would need to make sure she was blushed, or at least her fingertips, to work some of these new phones. She had read they worked with heat or something of that nature. More things to research, she thought. To conquer a phone was not necessarily a challenge but a research and further use of power.

"Of course. Indeed they are quite convincing Mr. Calloway." Grinning with the sentiment.

L
    Lazy Cow

Yekaterina looked to the assembled kindred and kept her smile closed.

She nodded politely but had nothing else to add to the conversation; she already had what she had come for…

The Daeva looked again at the book just to make sure it was still there and turned the front page while holding the I-phone in her hand.

Anna Karenina. It would surely be good to revisit the old classic, she thought to herself.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'I would truly be honored, Miss Donovan.' Chris had first played a seller with Yekaterina in a not entirely serious situation, but now when he nods his head the Vala is most sincere.

Then as another silence falls he decides it is time to go. 'Now if you will excuse me, I cannot wait to start reading.' He softly laughs as he holds up his new book, The Omen Machine. 'It was a pleasure to speak with you Mister Calloway, Miss Donovan, and an equal pleasure to meet you Miss Alexandrovitch.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Ariana Donovan

Realizing she also would need to finish up some things for work, Ariana rose and nodded. "Yes, unfortunately I should depart as well. I have a few deadlines to check over soon." Picking up her purse and slipping it on to her shoulder.

"It has been a pleasure conversing with you Miss Alexandrovitch, Mr. Wooding and Mr. Calloway." She smiled sincerely at them. "It was a delightful evening."

As the Lordess began walking out the store, she could not help but backtrack their conversation. From subcultures to technology, it sure segued quite interestingly to her surprise.

Jim's face broke into a genuine smile as they all began to say their farewells. "Indeed; it was enjoyable as always!" he said in reply. "Thanks for the excellent technical advice -- have a great night."

As they began to go their seperate ways, James headed for the music methods shelf. But his mind wasn't on the music tonight, instead thinking about their advice regarding phones and how much he suddenly wanted a new one.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread