Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 33
DISPLAYED
Lost in Sacramento (OPEN)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"I look forward to seeing the results, I'll have to pop in some time." Having finished his pizza, Aldamoth paused, unsure if he was supposed to bring the empty plates to the counter or leave them to be collected. Deciding the later was more likely, he rose from the seat before continuing "That was a great pizza, thanks for that Terri, I owe you one'" he smiled, nodding to both of his companions "It was nice to meet you Terri, Tobias. I'm sure we'll meet again." Waving goodbye to his newfound friends, Aldamoth departed the store.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Take care," Terri replies, waving as Aldamoth exits the pizzaria. Turning back to Tobias, Terri has another slice before wiping her mouth on a napkin. "Right, now that the tank is full, suppose I should get back to my run. Nice to meet you, Tobias," she said with a smile. "See you around soon, no doubt."

With that and listening for any parting words, Terri heads out to continue her run.

Terri exits the scene
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

m
    magiuspendragon

"Thanks for the Pizza," he said to the woman. "I'll see you around."

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.