(1202) Roxie and Jimmy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Good enough to talk to? Oh. Oh, shit, that's not at all what I meant!

Jim's face fell as he realized what he had done. Apparently his subtle nod as he made his way toward the stage had both been noticed by the Regent and had offended her. Removing his mask so she could see his entire face, he said in an apologetic tone, "My apologies, Regent! I wasn't meaning to ignore you, in the rush to get to the stage I --..." He trailed off and shook his head at his own rudeness, looking mighty sheepish. "Well, I got a bit taken up in all the excitement. I owed you better, and misplaced my manners. Can I make it up to you?"

The least he could do is apologize.

Roxie snapped her gum really loud and looked over her glasses. "Define." Her hands went up into air quotes. "Make it up to you." Her hand went on her hip, which outlined her long leg even further.

Who let this one off his leash? Faaaack

Lokio
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

James did his best not to look at the cocked leg. IT'S A TRAP! Scenarios flashed in his mind as to all the different things he could say here, some provocative, some innocent, some blatantly sexual. Many of them ended with the black screen of death after a brief scene of bits of him being shot or ripped or slashed off -- most unpleasant! So he kept it professional, somewhat, as much as he could.

In his usual calm and quiet tone, he said, "Well, Regent, for having offended you, I would be pleased to undertake a minor boon of your choice in the future; a favor to be named later, so that I might make your Requiem easier, or more enjoyable. As for the types of tasks I am well suited for, I'm quite skilled in our Family's Discipline, and decent at that of the Succubi... and I have a rather versatile and well-trained tongue."

Innocently said, with not even a hint of smirk.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Minor Boon hmmm, I don’t suppose disposing of himself can be classified as disposing a threat. Great…

Roxie kept snapping her gum, her fingers strumming on her hip. “So, what sort of favor are you thinking of?”

“I highly doubt your tongue is that trained. You can’t even be polite and say ‘excuse me’ when you interrupt.” Not that she gave a rats ass about being polite, but she was avoiding his innuendo. In a really low and hushed voice. “You may not want to brag about that other skill loudly…” Do I have to fill in the fucking blank, or will you get it?

I bet he likes pillow talk too. Eeshhh. Dog may not be the hottest guy around, but he knew what he was doing and didn't babble while doing it.

Jim was aware of not wanting to discuss the Majesty thing loudly -- thus why he had spoken quietly. Momma Calloway didn't raise no fool, Hart.

He nodded at her point regardless, then said quietly, "Well, only you know what your Domain needs." I know a thing or two about what you need. "But no doubt there'll be a night when you could use me watching your back when something rough's going on... or perhaps you need someone to do something rough to someone else. I don't require a lot of direction."

"And as for my tongue," he gave her a half-smile and shrugged. "Give it a chance and I'm sure it'll surprise you." Innocent again.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Awwwwkwaaaard.

“My Regency is Tenurial. This is Alder Clarke’s Domain, don’t forget it.” Roxie may be a bitch, but she wasn’t ungrateful.

Her brow cocked high enough over her glasses to be noticeable. “Uh yeah, I’ll keep that in mind.” Although the leggy Regent wondered something. “Is there something else you’re implying that you want?”

No, this isn’t weird at all…

"Of course, Regent -- I meant tenurial domain. I would never mean to question the Alder Prince's authority." Jim stammered.

And with that, James took his chance to disengage. He probably wasn't going to get another one. "What I seek is the opportunity to serve the Domain, the Prince and his Regents, yourself included, little more." he said, giving her a polite smile. There was no point in continuing further, and the Regent seemed less pissed, although that could change at any moment if he mis-stepped. "You have my gratitude for your willingness to see past a newcomer's slip in manners. I assure you, it will not happen again. On my honour, a boon will be delivered for that kindness."

He offered her a card with his name and telephone number. "Here is where you can reach me if you wish to collect."

Live to flirt another day...

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

At this point, Roxie wasn’t sure if he was still groveling or coming onto her.

“Okay, okay I get it.” The savage Regent said quickly. “If I think of something I’ll call you.” Or write your name on a few bathroom walls. She took the card and shoved it next to the white rose in her cleavage. She raised her brows when the feisty Gangrel asked. “So, anything else?”

What’s with everyone around here having business cards?

James simply gave Roxie a polite smile. He was not about to push his luck here at Court. His goal was simply to make it right, nothing more."No, Regent -- thank you for speaking with me tonight. I look forward to hearing from you."

He bowed to her politely. "With your leave?"

Watch your ass, Calloway. This could well not be over yet. And for God's sake, check the womanizing or you're going to die.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Blah blah, suck up, offer boons, blah blah, run away. I didn’t think our family was full of pussies like this.

If they weren’t in court right now, Roxie probably would have given him the third degree. Swearing, threatening the whole nine yards. But alas, they were and the delegtable Regent snapped her gum harder with the thought of attempting to control herself. “I'm sure you have more sucking up to do elsewhere.” She rolled her eyes from behind her shades.

Note to self: Snap him like a twig later.

A smile crossed Jim's face for a moment. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly. This whole bootlicking thing just wasn't him, and he had a feeling it wasn't her, either. He checked his watch for the time and shrugged playfully. "It seems like tonight's actually coming to a close, so not so much," He leaned in slightly and said very quietly to her, "but in terms of the boots I had to lick tonight, yours were certainly the nicest."

Sly smirk, and still quiet so only she could hear it. "You know full well what I was after earlier. Impolite things in impolite places that aren't here once this is done, involving partially draining a few people for fun and getting to know each other better. Something more fun than mingling in a costume."

All in. Beware of dog.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread