(1202) Roxie and Jimmy

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Am I on fucking candid camera? If Dog sent this puppy nipping at my heals there’s going to be some serious hate fucking going down later. She stood on her toes a minute glancing around looking for the fierce Gangrel.

Her head turned back to Jim. “Are you new here?” It was a rhetorical question. “Considering what you’re offering and that you don’t even know me.” Or what I could do to you. In the Regent’s view, pity fucks were worse than hate fucks. “So… what makes you think I want to ‘get to know you better’?” As she made irritated air quotes. Her patience was starting to wear thin. Roxie also had a feeling there was something else to his come-ons, like he wanted something.

Note to self: Snap him like a twig… with my legs.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

James thought for a moment. A small smile crossed his face. "You want to get to know me, Regent, because I'm thinking I'm the only newcomer recently who's had the balls, much less the initiative, to come before you and suggest such a thing. But ultimately, what I want is to work for you and your Regency, in a serious way."

He shrugged, his appearance becoming serious. "I'm a Carthian. I understand there's been some idiots here in the past, generally screwing around while a couple of good folks try to make it work to no avail due to the aforementioned fools. And then those couple of good folks, as is entirely understandable, wanted nothing more of it."

"I'm reviving the Movement, in support of the Domain and Prince Clarke. No more of that foolishness about people spewing garbage about the Invictus, because as far as I'm concerned, this city's pretty freakin' great as it is. In fact, if you know of any Carthian newcomers who act in that kind of way, I'd love to know about it so I can... correct their views." He smiled slightly. "What I'm hoping to do is make the Movement useful. There are some things that the kind of Kindred who get involved in the Movement do pretty well, if they don't mess it up, and they should be doing it well for the Domain and the Prince."

He shrugged. "I'm literally proposing we go hunt. And get to know each other. Because I'd like to do something useful around here. Set up a business in support of the Domain. Make some connections and networks that I can then offer to you to your life a bit easier. And, unlike many of the people claiming to be Carthian lately, be of use. And you strike me as a no-nonsense kind of Regent who might have a use for someone like me."

"If that kind of thing seems like an investment that might in some way be worth your while, I'll follow you. And I won't babble rhetoric at you, that you can be assured of. Your time is valuable."
    He shrugged."If not, then I'll get out of your face, and I'll stay out of it for good."

His face was serious and open as he waited for her response. Balls had been displayed. It was a simple question of whether or not Roxie would respect it.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

First he tries to get me to fuck him, now he wants me to join his covenant. I knew he was up to something. It was like talking to a door to door salesman. They were good for two things; screaming no and taking out the daily frustrations on them, or a snack.

“Well, as it stands, I think you’re the only Carthian I know of.” There were probably good reasons for this. Her words were flat and poignant, indicated she didn’t want to hear any more bowel Carthian Movement shit. Blah blah blah.

“You must be a glutton for punishment.” Does he think I'm new here? Her words were flat and monotone. Not a damn thing to indicate what she could be thinking.

“I’ll think about it.” It wasn’t a definitive yes or no or even alluding if she was even considering it honestly. There was nothing about the leggacious Regent that said she was a pushover or easily persuaded. “As long as you don’t mention anything about effing politics.” Typically, there would have been more colorful word, but this was indeed court.

She laughed in her head. I can't believe this guy wants to be alone with me. Hahahaha.

James nods for her first point and gave a slight smile at her second. I'm a Carthian in an Invictus city. You have no fucking idea. To her third, he simply said, "Not a word."

Uhhh... am I actually gaining headway here?!

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

"We'll see." Again, the Regent left it up in the air.

She tipped her head and looked over her sunglasses. The look was a question of 'are we done here?'

Wait till Dog hears about this...

C
    Cross

He bowed respectfully. "It was good to meet you. I'll leave you be. Have a good night, Regent Hart."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread