Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Daniella listens to Ariana and claps as she makes her announcements, eager to hear which two lucky Kindred had won.

Turning to Charles, Daniella smiles, returning the bow, “Mister Black, pleased to meet you!” she is pleased to hear he is of the First Estate, “Given our surroundings, it is Madame Au Pair Daniella Sage, Bailiff of Sacramento.” She says with a friendly smile, knowing he would understand the formalities. “I was pleased to see how many talented Kindred we have among us! And two males singing the duet was a surprise, but both but on a wonderful show.”

Her face brightens at his compliment, “Thank you sir! Have you been in Sacramento long?” her voice is upbeat and friendly, with a British accent.
    Charles also claps for the young Black man and the Deputy and then turns his attention back to the Madame Au Pair.

"Ah Madame Bailiff, it is an Pleasure to make your acquaintance." He says genuinely pleased to meet yet another Englishmen and Kindred of Quality. His accent is that of an English Aristocrat.

"I have been residing in the His Majesty's Domain for about two months now, and I must say I have been very impressed. I have been most eager to make Sacramento my permanent home."

He adds with sincerity.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Hearing the announcement, Daniella claps and offers smiles to Jose and Dillon, both had put on a wonderful show and it was a well-deserved reward.

“Sounds like the city has been treating you well! I am very happy to hear it. If you don’t mind me asking, what brought you to Sacramento?” she asks, her voice one of genuine curiosity.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles Shrugs,

"To put it simply, Madam Bailiff, I have come to this domain seeking new business opportunities.

Charles besides to save the more intimate details for later, or until the good Whip tells someone else of their discussion, and they to someone else, and so on until everyone in the domain knows of his Heraldry and his reasoning for leaving Erie. However, for now this was just a polite conversation and getting to know the domain's residence.

He turns the conversation toward her,

"However what of yourself? Were you Embraced in Sacramento or else where? You accent implies you too are a native of Mother England."

He says politely and friendly.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“Are you a business man Mister Black? If so, I wish you all the luck with it! There seem to be endless opportunities here.” She smiles, it was nice to see Kindred looking to make it in the business world. She wondered what his business was, but where he didn’t bring it up, she wasn’t going to push it.

“I am a native of Mother England. I was born, raised, and Embraced in Alnwick. I have only been in Sacramento about eight months.” she smiles, remembering home. "And what about you Mister Black?" she asks.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

"Thank you, you are most kind."

Charles responds to her wishing him luck. However, for Mr. Black he felt that Luck was not an issue, for who needs luck when you have skill.

"As for myself, I was born on the country side of Surrey, However I was embraced in a small city in Pennsylvania called Erie. While there I was a involved the with fur trade in Canada until it the city fell out of favor when it came to importing goods. These nights I have been hoping to get involved with perhaps the storage and transport business, for a start at least, considering it parallels with what I used to do during my fur trading nights, I have also entertained opening some sort of lounge. However, ultimately I would like to create business that will best serve myself as well as the domain,"

He then leans forward and lowers his voice, so that no unwanted ears can hear.

"And of course the First Estate."

He then leans back returning to his normal speaking voice.

"Forgive me if I impose, but the good Herald Villiers had informed me when I met with her for acknowledgment, that you would be an excellent person to speak to on this matter, and I would love to hear your opinion."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

“I have never actually had the chance to go there, but from the books I have read, it looks like a beautiful place! Was it the fur trade that brought you across the pond?" she asked, always interested in what brought Kindred to where they were.

She listens as he talks of his business ideas, and was surprised when he asks her opinion. Even more interesting was that Martha had mentioned her as a person to speak to about it. “I’ve never been much of a business person, but your ideas are definitely intriguing. I would be more than willing to offer my thoughts, perhaps you could elaborate a little more so I can give an appropriate opinion?”

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles thought it odd that Martha would suggest speaking to Daniella if she didn't actually know much about what he was looking for.

"Unfortunately I have not come up with a concrete business plan yet, so I can not enlighten you of the inner most details at the moment. I suppose when it came to the possibility of creating a lounge, I was interested in knowing more about the city's night life, and what it seem to be lacking most. However, to get your other question, yes it was the fur trade that brought me to the United States, at the time, the fur trade was a great means of gaining wealth, if one knew the business well enough."

He says some what sagely at the end, his tone remaining pleasant and friendly.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella nods her head, “My patrols have allowed me to visit quite a few of the night clubs, and there are a lot here. While in my opinion the clubs seem to all generally be the same, with exception of the Elysia, which are the best in the area. Have you had a chance to visit any of the nightclubs sense coming here?” she asks, “If not, then I would love to be able to walk around the Domain with you and show you what the area has and what it is lacking.” She offers, knowing sometimes it was easier to show someone and allow them to get a feel for it.

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles smiles and nods at the offer.

"Thank you Bailiff that sounds wonderful. Unfortunately, I have not had much of a chance to visit the cities night life, it's not normally...oh what's the phrase, my scene."

He says with a moment of confusion, trying to find the correct phrase.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She nods her head, understanding, her smile was warm, “I understand what you are saying Mr Black, and look forward to being able to show you some of the nightlife here in the Domain. I feel my opinion would be best supported by you being able to see and experience some of these places. And I always welcome the chance to get to know fellow Kindred,” she then leans forward as he did, though she knew it would not escape the ears of the other Shadows, “Especially those of the First Estate.”

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread