Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1202) Nathaniel, Ricardo and Ariana

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

"I hope you are enjoying the evening thus far." Her lips engaged a grin curiosity.

"What brings you to the Domain of Sacramento?"
    Ariana smiled with interest. Although she did wonder why Conner Greyson needed to get involved earlier.

"It has certainly been an...entertaining evening, Seneschal." He paused, reflecting for a moment "Officially my purpose here is to develop my Sires influence and resources in America. Though I do fear She was more interested in just getting me out of the estate than industrial expansion. Whatever the case, She had me shipped here." He wore a friendly smile, which seemed at odds with his otherwise featureless expression.

A
    Ariana Donovan

The Lordess was pleased to see that someone new may have enjoyed themselves, but she thought she would inquire further for future reference. “I am glad you are enjoying yourself Mr. de l’Aubespine. What were you particularly entertained by?”

Juding by Nathaniel’s accent, she could guess where he was from but it was always better to ask. “America? Are you not from here originally?” Her head tilted in a curious manner. “What sort of influence and resources were you interested in developing.” Her tone pleasant but interested in what her fellow Lord had to say. Glancing at Ricardo R Reyes , knowing he would interject when he wanted.

E
    Ebon Reaper

At first, Ricardo was surprised that Adriana had stayed. Then again, she was a strong willed individual and none but the Alder Prince could tell her what to do. When he gets a chance, the Mexican Lord tries to mitigate his mistake. "Madam Donovan, I apologize for my earlier rudeness and would like to congratulate you on your new position." Hopefully, he hadn't screwed up too badly. Hopefully.

Something about this new Lord's answer didn't sit well with Ricardo. It sounded like he was banished for failing his Sire. A Lord like that could be problematic. Maybe he would learn form his Whip's apology that everyone was expected to say they were sorry when they violated Invictus protocol. The Hispanic Lord considers saying something else but decides to wait for Ariana's reaction to his apology first.

"Oh, nothing in particular, Seneschal Donovan. It is simply that the atmosphere is so much more energetic than I am used to." He paused, taking a moment to ensure that he had correctly phrased his next sentence. "I was born in England, but have spent the last century or so dwelling in Burgundy, near the heartlands of France."

When the Lordess asked regarding his intended resources and influence, Nathanials expression became graced with uncharacteristic mirth "If only I knew, Seneschal, my requiem would be so much easier. I was simply directed to leave the estate and aquire some manner of independence. My Sire gave me access to a small pharmaceutical company before she descended into her slumber, but sadly was rather vague as to what she exactly wanted me to achieve. Rather fitting, I do suppose."

Listening to his Hispanic counterpart, Nathanial recalled that Villiers had mentioned that the Lordess was new to her position. He also noted the use of the term Madame, which irritated him more than somewhat. The term had the exact same meaning and connotations as Milady, even sharing the same Latin root. He again noted the need to address the topic when he next met with the Herald, he could hardly consider himself a man of science if he failed to purge ignorance wherever he encountered it.

"Ah yes, my apologies Seneschal Donovan. Herald Villiers did mention that you had only recently assumed your position as Seneschal. You have my congratulations on the appointment." He bowed his head formally.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana nodded to Ricardo with a look of understanding. “Thank you Deputy Rodriguez. Tonight is a busy night.”

Her eyes turned immediately to Nathaniel while she listened. “I personally enjoy Official Courts of this nature. At least one cannot say that it is boring.” A soft smile with an equal chuckle emitted from her lips.

“Well Mr. de l’Aubespine, not everyone has direction at first. Often this leaves us to find our own path that is suited for ourselves. Perhaps that was her intention to give you a little creative freedom?” The Lordess said with a slight inquiry. There was also a hint in her voice that she may offer some insight if he asked.

“Thank you as well.” Her bright blue eyes looking to Nathaniel’s. “It was earlier this evening, so you are forgiven.” Glancing around for a moment Ariana looked to Ricardo and the new Lord. “Please excuse me for a moment, I will return quickly.”

OOC

E
    Ebon Reaper

The Mexican Lord felt much better when his Priscus let his oversight go. He would just have to be a little more careful in the future.

Then something occurred to him. "Mr de l'Aubespine" this time, Ricardo did his best to copy the way Ariana said the other man's name. "You have not mentioned a Covenant affiliation yet. Would you mind sharing if you belong to a Covenant and if so which one? I have the honor of being in the First Estate, but we are a very accepting domain." Meaning that Carthians were not usually subject to a blood hunt, the Hispanic Ventrue mused.

A
    Ariana Donovan

After making her announcement, Ariana made her way back to Ricardo and Nathaniel with her bubbly June Cash walk. She had not quite caught all that Ricardo had said so she wanted for Nathaniel's response before speaking. As she had walked over, the Lordess had seen Chase trying glance her direction. With a slight beckoning motion of her head to Chase ( Vassagon ), she smiled inviting him over.

"I am currently unaligned with any covenant, Deputy Rodriguez." Nathanial said in a polite tone, his blank countenance masking his current train of thought. Ever since his meeting with the Herald and her display of new 'powers' he had fixated on the realization of this unexplored avenue of research. The impatience he had showed earlier in the evening had dissipated under the strain of his thought process as he struggled to rationalize these new developments.

Chase was relieved to catch Seneschal Donovan's eye and headed over swiftly at the invitation. He bowed at the waist to her, his dreads dangling in front of his eyes as he addressed her, "Gracious Seneschal, allow me to congratulate you on your well-deserved advancement." He smiled and allowed himself to return to a standing position, nodding to Whip Rodriguez and to Nathaniel, all cousins gathered together. "Gentlemen, I hope this evening finds you well. Attentive Deputy, I can hardly recognize you beneath that mask. It makes you look quite fierce," praised Chase in generous flattery. "It has been some time since we last spoke, I hadn't had the opportunity to congratulate you on your new position either."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread