Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'That is good to know Mr. Drummond, thank you too.' Alice looks around, at a clock, and then back to Drake. Court would be winding up soon, the evening flies when you're having fun. But she's happy to have met the new arrival.

'I wish you good luck with obtaining feeding rights, and also,' again Alice speaks softer, since she wasn't sure if this should be known to everybody... but she doesn't know why that would be so either. 'if you're looking for work, Kindred always go first when I look through job applications.' She hands him a small business card that reads 'Alice Brown' and a number, next to contact information to Club Ember and Avalon Nightclub.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

Drake got a thoughtful look on his face as he took the card. He hadn't considered that a job in one of the Kindred run bars might work well for him, but his personal tastes, and even his skills, meant he might be able to find a great niche there. His biggest worry, of course, was just being able to get his research and work for the Ordo Dracul done.

"Thank you, Harpy, I will certainly keep it in mind, but I will have to check with my mentors in the Order, first. I don't really have much personal time, yet, until I can prove myself. You'll be the first I come to, though."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Of course, spend your time as you wish. I just wanted to let you know, so you shouldn't feel obliged to do anything with it.' Alice smiles and with a friendly chuckle she adds: 'I don't need you but you might need me. Then you at least know the address.'

She shrugs and is about to walk away when she thinks of something. 'Before I wish you a good night, it might be good to know a fellow Daeva is also a new Member of the Ordo Dracul. Jonathan Mclean, perhaps you should meet him, if you haven't already.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

And all at once his conversation with the Whip spilled over from fruitful to worth more than his weight in gold, at least as far as Drake was concerned. Another Daeva, a member of the Ordo Dracul, and potentially someone who might know how he could begin his journey through the Coils. "Thank you so much, Miss Brown. That is very interesting and I will definitely try and track down Mr. Mclean. I have a few questions he might be the perfect one to answer."

Drake beamed with excitement as he allowed the Whip to take her leave, happy she'd given him the few moments, and very interesting leads.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread