The Stage's Periphery

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    m
    magiuspendragon

Continued from Here

OOC

N
    Noel

Peri's apartment was on the small side, but the comforts were homey. He had a couch and two stuffed chairs though only the couch seemed to see much use. There were plants everywhere which helped give the rooms a feel of separation through the apartment like each room was it's own little apartment. The dinning table was a small and had only two chairs. The kitchen was well appointed with pots and pans hanging orderly from a ceiling rack and looking well used. The bedroom door was closed but the bathroom door was open. Everything looked clean and their was no smell of animals being present. There was also a bookcase mostly hidden by the flora beside the window and the couch.

Peri opened the door shyly and ushered everyone inside apologizing for the cramped space. Once everyone was inside.

Would anyone like anything to drink? I have water, tap and bottled. Also Apple juice and milk. I'm sorry but I don't have anything stronger.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

OOC

The Giant drops all of his spells before he enters Peri's apartment, just to be polite. It's a nice place. Nicer than Four's bland apartment, not that he'd complain. He finds a place that would be least likely to force people to crane their necks and settles into it as he answer's the host's question, "I'll pass, though thank you for the offer, Peri."

With that, he shifts his gaze to James. Where to start? "You asked what Idun was doing earlier. There's a quick answer, and a long one, and the long one is like Alice's rabbit hole - it's going to seem crazy, unbelievable... but unlike Alice, if you choose to hear that answer, there's no easy way to go back."

Give the man a choice, a warning, and sit back to let him decide. Four would answer his questions, and maybe see how he could help the man out. No telling what was going on, not easily, right now.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby makes her way in, and finds a place to be able to observe those around her. Smiling to Peri, "No thank you." and looks to James, feeling conflicted about the situation. She had never found herself in something like this, and was unsure how to proceed. Her teaches had taught her not to discuss this with a Sleeper, that it could taint the magic. Looking to Four, "Are you sure this is a conversation you should be having?" she knew there would be consequences, they had Laws to follow.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

m
    magiuspendragon

"I'll have a glass of water, if you're offering," James said. "Tap water's fine." He looked between Four and October while each spoke. "Umm, listen. I appreicate it, but I don't wanna get you all in trouble or anything." He fidgeted a little. "You guys have been great and all. But just gimme a min to stop shaking and I'll get out of your hair."

Idun

PRE

Should he have used my Shadow-name? Idun wonders while finding some place to sit within the room. "I wouldn't mind a glass of water." She replies to Perri offer for beverages.

m
    magiuspendragon

OOC

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Well, this was turning out to be awkward and... awkward. Four was rather lost, and faintly embarrassed that he was being so careless. He shifted nervously and scratched his head. "Um... right. If you want."

Yeeeeeep, this was embarrassing.

R
    Reathin

OOC: Figured it would be best to give a bit of a lead. Hephaestus has a limp to deal with, so he's obviously going to arrive later sometimes. Yup, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Hephaestus made his way into the room half a minute after the others, hit cane making it evident that he was entering. It didn't take long to recognize the tension in the air, but his delay had ensured that he wasn't entirely sure what had caused it. He cursed his mobility. Being uninformed made it difficult to piece together what to do next. He wasn't sure how to put this situation into perspective. If they told someone about magic, someone who wasn't Awakened themselves...Well, if the sleepwalker suspicion was right, if done right, it would probably be a net gain on the cosmological scale of things. One more person who knew (or at least knew OF) the Mysteries would strengthen the Supernal, or so he had been instructed. His tutor had been an ardent supporter of the "Awaken everyone" ideal, if how one might do that was ever devised. Hephaestus was more cautious about the idea, but a slow introduction of another might be positive. Or, if this man was a Sleeper with higher will than he appeared to have, they might very well cause a great deal of problems. He and October at least were Free Council so how much official censure they would fall under was debatable, but he didn't know about the others.

Hephaestus wasn't seeing many other options however. They apparently didn't have the magic to make him forget, short of murder (which Hephaesus wasn't about to consider). Perhaps one should try and get into contact with someone who had the needed resources? Perhaps one of the Guardians? Hephaestus had no such information himself, so he was forced to try and come up with alternative solutions. Only extreme responses came to mind however, so he might be out of luck with current options. If only he could communicate with the others privately, devise some sort of strategy...

N
    Noel

Periphery sees the last of his guests enter. Then shuts the door and locks it behind him. I was about to get a couple waters sir, I also have milk, and Apple juice if you would like anything. Everyone please make yourself as comfortable as you can in my house. Sorry there isn't much room. He waits to see if Reathin wants anything then goes and fetches the drinks. After a moment of silence he returns handing a glass of water to Idun, and James, and Reathin if he wishes something keeping a glass for himself. He suspected his occulation would help protect him from the sleeper's memory more so then anyone else here. He pulls one of the chairs from his small dining table so the others who were still standing could find a more comfortable place to sit. He flips the chair around and gracefully sits down using the back of the chair to rest against while looking at James.

Well, I know you had a scare James, we all did but could you tell us what you saw? That might help us explain what we saw and perhaps we can all get some needed answers.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.