Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1202) José and David

m
    mabafu

((OOC: From the original post at the main thread))

"I'm glad you had appreciated it, Hierophant. Thank you!" The novice nods proudly.

José remembers the disastrous Berimbau performance at the Winter Solstice celebration Thank you Goddess for teaching me to be like water at face of obstacles... It had took some time for José to accept that the constant presence of the Exu made it very difficult to him concentrates into detailed instrumental performances. The sacrifice of his old companion (the Berimbau) might had pleased the Crone, after all.

"It's this my first Formal Court. Do the Hierophant knows what will follows after the Contest? I mean... if there is any predetermined protocol ..."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"As far as protocol, have you been acknowledged by the Herald? If not, now is a good time to do so. Otherwise, be polite, be grateful, and be tactful. You have done an excellent job today, and I hope you win."

This will make good progress towards the final goal, but really, how patient is the prince? Winter I think. I hope. Goddess, guide me, let me see the wisdom in the whorls.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

m
    mabafu

"Oh yes... I was fully acknowledged by the Herald Villiers two weeks ago, Deputy Sigoriev gave me her contact when we had met casually some night at a park." He speaks happy to had already dealt with it "The Herald had also introduced me to the Bailiff who was very kind instructing me into the basics of Invictus protocol."

As for the another compliment about his feat at the contest, José just nods with a grateful smile this time trying to avoid being pedant about his own success.

m
    mabafu

As the Seneschal Ariana Donovan begins the announcement José pays close attention to it.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"Excellent. Such initiative will serve you well here. But for tonight, enjoy. Your dance has earned you some recognition, speak to those you desire, ask them to critique it. And if you win, show thanks to your benefactors, and regardless, congratulate your competitors. Know that you have done well in the eyes of the Goddess, and mine as well."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

m
    mabafu

José nods after each advice regarding his behavior towards the contest and the contestants.

"I'll do as you're advising me Hierophant Silver ..." The Brazilian says without taking his eyes from the stage "... and I'm glad to notice your satisfaction!" The Brazilian, turns this time to the Hierophant saying with enthusiasm "I'm also honored to hear that I'd pleased the Goddess. That's the best reward, after all." A broad smile and his eyes return to the stage.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"Congratulations are in order Jose. Well done. And in Valencia no less. It would be good of you to make your home close to the temple, to keep an eye on it. You should go, and thank those who have given you this gift."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

m
    mabafu

"Thank you Hierophant!" The proto Acolyte bows "Actually I never went too far away from the Woven Circle Temple ... I'd being watchful since my arrival, sir. Always ready for your calling." José speaks, probally referencing his first job opportunity at Sacramento, one that maybe it's not (financially) necessary anymore, but still mantained due to plain respect and Covenant goodwill.

José notices Dr Robert Swift waving and ends the Covenant chat with a respectful bow to the Hierophant.

"Sure Sir, I'll show my respect to the Alder Prince immediate representatives..."

José smiles to Dr. Swift receiving his compliments here

back to main Court thread

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.