31 - 40
DISPLAYED
A warm welcome

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'Oh too bad, I never speak in metaphors!' Mike laughs at his own oversexed stupidity. Still Aegis gave short hints every now and then that he is interested, then when Mike bites at the bait the other Moros suddenly pulls back. How confusing at this hour of the day.

Hard to get, no problem.

'I wish I knew, but like I mentioned earlier, the longer residents all seem to lack a certain confidence in themselves. I'm not sure if the Free Council even exists. A former Cabal member of mine was really pro-freedom, but he left like so many others. The Guardians have a public face like Ariadne and neither should we forget Triqueta. But I have never ever heard a true sound from "The Guardians". That is different with the Adamantine Arrow and The Mysterium. We Arrows are well organized, of course. And the Mysterium has quite a big number of Mystagogues walking around. I'm not sure how the order stands under Jack O. Fally, but Tyria Primoria, the former Curator, was a true pillar in the Consilium. Also, the Museum and the Circle of Creation are the places where important stuff happens.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"I see. Do you know if there's much cohesion between the Orders?? Any kind of divide and conquer attitude, or mainly a "we'll all do our own thing?" A more diffuse Consilium would be interesting to work in. It could mean that there'd by a lot more space to occupy as a cabal. Leeway like that could be really awesome to build a base for not just supporting other mages, but building networks of favors and connections.

"The Circle of....I think I'd heard of that. Some sort of joint space, or public forum or something? And lemme guess, the museum is the Athenaeum."

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

PRE

'Uhmmmm.' Mike thinks about this, with his lips pressed together. 'I'm afraid what every Order just does its own thing. Especially since only two are really big and active right now, as far as I know.' Of course, the world is a place full of secrets.

'You're right about the museum, but The Circle is actually the Arrow Head Quarters. Our common but unofficial place to gather is a bookstore, Written in Water. Yes a bookstore, but don't underestimate the coffee they serve there!'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"That's right, I remember someone....maybe Salem....or Vaeltia, mentioned a bookstore. It's nice to know that there's a great coffee bar that's also a good spot for Awakened hang-outs. Coffee is not what I'ma be lookin' for right nah." he throws some ridiculous gangsta' speak in at the end. The social interaction was definitely making him feel happy, and a little playful, and some good, relaxed, just had him releasing the pent up energy of traveling and moving.

"So how do you unwind at the end of the day? Do the mutts need a run?" It was said playfully, with an affectionate glance in their direction.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

Mike chuckles when he sees that Aegis feels relaxed enough to throw some street talk out of himself. A burst of laughter doesn't exist in the world of Moroi, but Mike is laughing a bit now. 'Yeah.' He doesn't know what to say though, sure that he won't try to do any gangsta speak right now.

He looks at the sleeping dogs. 'Yeah, they should shortly pee before I go to bed. It's mostly just waking them, holding them above the grass, and dragging them inside back to their dog's beds.'
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

Aegis gave a little chuckle himself, "Sorry...I just haven't really relaxed in a while."

Looking back at the dogs, he cocked his head to one side, almost as one of them might at hearing a new sound. "And what's that about holding them above the grass?

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

'Well, the older guy can manage to walk when you wake him... if he even sleeps. I've trained him as a guard dog after all. The little one though,' Mike steps up from the couch and picks him up. 'Ripper, I don't literally hold him while he pees, but he doesn't do very much when I try to give him an order right now.'

The young dog, loosely hanging in Mike's arms, doesn't make the impression to be awake. 'He is just as relaxed as you are right now, I guess. He wouldn't even mind if I hold him!' Mike softly laughs again. Ripper obviously has a long way to go before he would be a real guard dog. The subject can even hide the dirty connotations, which were made unintentionally but make the Moros blush as he realizes what he says.
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

Hahaha "Well...." his amusement obvious, "...a helping hand can sometimes be a good thing." Aegis leaned in and reached over, ruffling the furry head of the pup. The other, being trained as a guard dog, he gave a respectful distance and watchful eye. Mike's security set up, just from a professional eye, wasn't so bad. A Guard Ghost, a guard dog, and a new one training, there were places he'd had to bunk with the Army that were less well guarded.

"So many watchful eyes...how ever do you get any private time?" he implies cheekily.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

'Yeah I'm sure it can.' Mike grins and wants to facepalm really hard when thinking of relaxed things that need a helping hand. He's glad the puppy works like an attention magnet. A magnet that visibly likes being ruffled, he even sticks his little tongue out to lick Aegis.

'It's not so hard,' a moment he considers to gently touch the other, now so close.... but he doesn't. 'You just gotta show who's the boss. I can play dominant around here.'

'Oh and Steven can open doors, if he really wants to, to let the dogs out. So I can stay away while they keep each other busy.'
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

The look Aegis directed at Mike was one part surprise, one part faux-consternation, and three parts consideration. He didn't know where this could go, but he had thoroughly enjoyed their tête-à-tête. "While I'd normally submit to the wishes of a gracious host, I have been known to tussle a bit." He delivered the double entente with a nudge with his shoulder, before he turned back and slouched back on the couch.

"So the guards of the house all get along? The dogs don't get sketched out by Stevie?" Aegis restrained himself from looking around for the apparition while using such a diminutive, but mostly just because he hadn't properly opened his Eye to even see him.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread