21 - 30
DISPLAYED
A warm welcome

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

'Well I am not sure how long you plan to stay, but we probably have a lot of time to talk about a lot of things.' Another wink from one Moros to the other. Mike apparently has no problems at all with another living creature in his vicinity, capable of speaking. 'Maybe I could invite Lux and Ahriman tomorrow! I'm sure they'll love to meet you, and to get to know your plans. We started our Cabal without entirely knowing each other, so a new member shouldn't be a problem.'

Mike's eyes slowly wander off to the sleeping dogs... the antique standing clock (which is completely in contrast with the rest of his design), and then back to Aegis. 'Hallows are fascinating indeed. I must admit that I have hardly any idea how, where and why they appear. It is for sure that they are a worth a lot, and that we need one.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"Great!" the excitement of his response washing out the innuendo. Not that he didn't enjoy the back and forth, but the idea of a group willing to take him in, and in which he could actually set up a shop as he hoped.

"What are the other two in your cabal like?

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

PRE

'Yeah what to say.' Mike grins as he scratches his chin, thinking about the question. 'You've met ourccute Ahriman already, the one who shares our opinion on the male gender, sexually speaking. And there is Lux, a truly enlightening Obrimos full of good ideas and most eager to share them.' Yeah that fits her, if he looks back at who said what regarding the Cabal discussions. 'Not to mention that she also leads the Silver Ladder.'

He leans back on the couch again. 'I'm sure you'll like them!'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"Silver Ladder, huh?" he asked. It was an honest question, and he harbored no I'll will against the Ladder, but the few Théarchs he'd met hadn't exactly been the most personable. As a young mage, and not of the Ladder, he'd been treated little better than a medieval knights page. Adamant Sages treated him more respectfully.

"What's your resources for this endeavor? Does your Théarch have any connections to help?"

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

Something wrong with the Silver Ladder? Mike has never seen one organized Ladder in action, really, he can't tell. 'In our Cabal everything is based on personal level. Politics and whatnot stays for the outer world.'

'But honestly, I have no idea if she has any specific connections. She knows how to take care of herself, but I'm not irritated by any overruling urges for leadership or arrogance.' He shrugs, not entirely sure why Aegis asked for resources where Mike only saw a nice girl he could form a Cabal with.

'Maybe I should ask her.'
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"Sorry if I'm getting ahead of myself...the idea of a cabal to support mages in times of need is an awesome idea. I'd love to get to help out, but I guess hunting for a place should follow actually meeting the other guys." The apology was coupled with a very sheepish grin. More often than no Aegis leapt in before looking first, but he really didn't want to alienate anyone by seeming like he wanted to take control.

"So what do you do in your free time? Or even what do you do not in your free time? How do you spend your days?"

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

With a friendly nod the apology is accepted, also so easy because Mike likes the idea of a possible new member of their Cabal. From the beginning, he thought six was really too much, but now that number is halved the Cabal seems very small.

'What I do in my free time?!' A pretty normal question, yet the Moros hadn't been expecting it to come. 'I'm pretty active, now I think of it. I must admit I don't do a lot of team sports, but I do some boxing every week and long walks with my dogs are common. The riverside is almost as good as the beach.' Mike grins while thinking what else he did in his life. 'I also love to go to the sauna, but sometimes it's a bit sad to go alone... and when I'm sad I listen to classical music.'

My life in a nutshell... how not interesting.

'How about you?'
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"Me? Well, I just got here, so I've mostly been trying to get myself settled in. Since getting back to the states, I've been learning a lot of different kinds of meditation. The First Talon I worked with at Walter Reed Medical helped me get around the VA Psychs and their pharmaceuticals, while still getting a medical transfer. Since then, I guess, I've gotten into some martial arts as physical meditations. It's fun to combine the meditation and Supernal Vision, especially if you can find a Dragon Line."

Drake had also been having to scour his Pattern for mana, since he hadn't really found any open Hallow yet.

"Once I get settled in, I guess we'll have to see what I can find to keep myself entertained." It was said in an innocent enough tone, but his expression was decidedly less innocent.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

PRE

Not for the first time tonight Aegis manages to surprise Mike. Even in 'free time' the other Moros is interesting. Meditation combined with the Supernal is what more mages practice, but what does he say about Psychs and pharmaceuticals?

But hey, the word entertainment falls soon. 'We have to find a way? I don't think you want to be able to read my thoughts right now.' Neither his tone nor his expression is innocent. It might be exaggerated to say he had been waiting for this, but he hoped for a couple of things... after an evening of getting completely drunk.
    Played by Dark Passenger

A
    AethrDav

"Well..." he feigned being flustered. "I had thought of a metaphorical 'we,' but I'd never turn down help in keeping entertained." Aegis really liked Mike. He had a fun attitude, and still could give an air of knowing what he knew....relaxed confidence.

"And I don't think you should underestimate what I can handle." There was no innocence in that statement.

Leaping from one topic to another, like a gazelle leading a merry chase, Aegis asked, "So what's the Consilium like, here? The Arrows seem nice, I could feel some camaraderie there. What about the rest of the Orders, though?"

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread