Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
MnG 8 - Four, Miach and Salem

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Miach

PRE

After listening to the two Necromancers in front of him, it was clear for Miach that he had been lucky. He had never had to think about money, and now was no different. He had overlooked it.

I don't care about money, really. Let's say it's a selfish thing, me wanting more people able to heal me should anything happen...

Besides, I'm sure I could learn a lot from you, if you'd rather we do an exchange. I might be interested in some Death basics, for example. But it doesn't matter at this point.

Here, take my number. Can I have yours ? I'll keep you posted on what I can and can't do, whether one-on-one or classroom.

Whoa... me, teaching to a class...

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Salem would nod, and whip out his phone, typing the number in then hitting call, so that his own number is forwarded to Miach's, "And there's me. Let me know what comes up. And sure, I can help you out with some basics, if you'd like to learn em. I'm sure between me and Four we can get you some good knowledge base. I'm a Disciple, so I can get you a pretty good lesson, I'd like to think."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four sips his coffee as he watches the exchange. It was good to see another person interested in saving lives, but he was feeling a bit awkward, not really having a place. "I'm pretty sure you've both got my number already, but it seems you've got this well in hand anyway."

Miach

PRE

Well... it's not well-in-hand yet, we're only talking about something that may or may not come to pass. And I fully expect that I'll be needing your help soon. I know the human body well, but the EMT's techniques and tools are not someting I am familiar with, for example. And they should definitly be part of the course.

Miach didn't want his friend out of it. It could be a project for all of them to handle together.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

Hanna Harper

Salem nods, "I'm pretty much in the same boat, Miach. I know the human body well, but most of my knowledge is centered around the part about them dying, and what kills."

He looks to the door and passes a hand across his face, "Much to my displeasure, I think I'm going to have to get some coffee or something soon. Don't be afraid to give me a call, either of you. I'm busy often, but I'll make the best time I can for you."

He stands and offers his hand to the other two gentlemen, "If I'm not back right away, assume I'm busily sweeping some damsel off her feet, and may be otherwise occupied."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

The Giant's face grows slightly darker with a pleased blush at Miach's words. It was good to feel needed.

"I'll be seeing you around, then. And good luck with any sweeping-damsels-off-their feet you do."

Miach

PRE

Miach stood and firmly shook Salem's hand.

I'll keep in touch. And best of luck with the damsels !

You know what... I guess I'll be going back to the main room with you too.

With that, the tall Acanthus, though dwarfed by the huge Four, strode toward the door, and casually glided through.

Miach exits this scene.

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

Hanna Harper

Salem exits. End Scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread