Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Wow that guy is quite the socialite for a savage.

Miss Leg-a-lot made a quick stride to Dillon Connery seeing that he was free.

"Priscus Connery, can we talk?" It was almost as if she'd had enough of the idiots that night that she nearly forgot... "Please." Her eyes scanned the room for a moment, looking for a place to chill for a few.
    Offering a dutiful nod to his boss, Dillon turns his attention to Roxie. The disgruntled look mostly disappears, showing her his friendly smirk. It's a little forced, but hopefully she understood that it isn't because of her. There is a respectful bow of his head. "Of course, Regent Hart. I always have time for you." He could have said 'family'... or 'a long-standing and well-respected member of the domain', but that goes without saying.

He caught her glance for a better place, and tossed his head in a direction they could retreat away from the main Court drag, but where he could still keep eyes on Conner and Martha. Suspecting that Rizzo wasn't likely the type to hang off the arm of any man-- even Roy Batty-- he merely waits for her legs to start walking so they can make the short journey as equals. After a little ways, he asks, "what can I do for you tonight, ma'am?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie walked in a legxuberant stride with Dillon off to the side. Watching the stage while talking to her fellow savage. As usually, she looked like she hated waiting.

Her face didn't change from its usually 'whatever' manner when she spoke. “I should ask you about the family meeting a few months ago because I,”

Forgot? Avoided? Stayed away? Didn’t want to listen to savages whine? Was fucking Dog? Taking care of ‘business’? Didn’t care?

“was taking care of some personal matters.” It was her way of apologizing. "So, did I miss anything important?" It was half caring, half interested to see if she missed a brawl. It was one of Jillian's favorites at family gatherings.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon thinks he realizes what Roxie is doing, and is fairly surprised. He thought he was going to have to go to her with the olive branch. He had, truthfully, been a little annoyed that the only Gangrel who had shown up to his first Clan Meeting were the new ones in town. But at this point, the Priscus is willing to let it be water under the bridge.

He shrugs casually. "Nah, just a whole lot of my telling the new kids on the block how to act in the Domain without me throwing them out. Making sure they aren't freeloaders, that kind of thing.

"I wasn't a Deputy, then, so I had to hold it in a public enough place that I had a good excuse to Torp anyone who flew off the handle. I'm thinking of holding another, some time within the next few weeks or so... But this time, I need a place where no one will call the cops if we get too rowdy."

That's about as concise as he could be, noting the sort of impatient air that Leggs always had about her. They both might have to show a bit of deference to each others positions, but that hardly made Dillon want to blather on endlessly, just to make her have to sit through it. "You've been in this town a lot longer than I have. You wouldn't know of a good place, would you?" It was his way of giving her an easy method by which she could make things up to him, without tarnishing her pride or reputation.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

The legcellent Regent nearly snickered. “So really same shi-stuff, different day huh.” Roxie pulled her sunglasses up and rested them in her hair. “Free loaders never end, and they always seem to want without doing anything.” Remarking dryly. Any normal twitching and impatient disposition had deminished while she was talking to Dillon. Like she may have been enjoying herself… maybe.

“And with our family… I'm surprised you got through the meeting without having to take one to the floor.” If anyone knew anything about Alpha’s, Dillon would know exactly what she was talking about.

Reaching into the pocket of her Pink Ladies jacket, she pulled out a 10’ clicky pen. It was neon green with black writing The Seven Stars motel. “There’s a back room big enough for a family meeting, and away from kine. And if it gets rough, I don’t care if the furniture breaks.” Or you use a chair leg to torpor anyone.

The Savage heard Emma play, it was better than she could do. She'd rather kick ass and take names.

QuoteQuote:
    An interim message between now and the competition, if you don't mind it being posted here...
    At the appropriate time in the competition, Dillon would notice James giving him a respectful, but meaningful nod, as if it were time to commence their number. If Dillon became available and excused himself from his discussion with Roxie, James would meet him halfway and say, "Hello, Priscus Connery... so that you don't have to have to be an operatic first soprano the final to sing the part, if it would please you, the Harpy is happy to play the screaming high notes at the very end of the song on piano. Unless you have a range unlike those ever before seen by mankind that we should feature this evening?" He gave his Priscus a joking wink at the end. The change would make Dillon's life a lot easier in the song.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods his confirmation at Roxie's comment about those looking for a free ticket, adding a short grunt of an "Mmhmm" seal it.

A twitch of a grin touches the side of his mouth as he recalls heated voices around the table, the threatening beasts... Dillon even thought he had felt something from the seemingly stoic Swift. "I almost did. Told 'em if somebody flipped out, I'd treat them as though they were Riding the Wave at an official Domain function.

"That cooled them down a little."

Accepting the pen if Roxie actually offered it, Dillon does break into a smile. "That will be perfect, I think. Thank you, Regent Hart. Let me know if there's ever anything I can do for you." Within reason. But she'd know that.

Dillon actually preferred the thought of a cooperating 'family' over Roxie just making amends, so he's certainly willing to let it appear as though she's doing him a small favor. "So don't forget; the Reeve and his Deputies are charged with protecting the whole Domain. That includes South Sac. Don't hesitate to give me a ring if there's a problem. If I'm not available to take care of it, I'll get someone who is." Dog is only one guy, after all.

All of the performances, Dillon watches when he can. He enjoyed seeing Emma put herself forward, and going first is never easy. It made him want to hug her. But that would probably freak her out. At least one Gangrel blew the show away, though. Dillon nods his approval.

Catching the look from Jim, Dillon gives the Regent a sly, sidelong glance. "I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me, ma'am. You know, I truly am glad for the Lost Visage sometimes. That way no one can record this."

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie had indeed handed Dillon the pen. "Just let me know when it is. I'll clear the meeting room out. Try to have it during the week. There's less guests at the motel." Making amends was slightly easier than she'd hoped. Well actually she had hoped to solve it with hate fucking, but oh well. Can't win everything.

Nodding to Dillon as he offered help for South Sac. "Hey, thanks. I'll let you know if something arises. But so far so good." Other than grandpa vampire a few months back everything was relatively quiet.

There was a pause and frozen look to Dillon saying. Rude one huh? She pivoted on her delegctable appendage slightly, away from Jim. "Of course Priscus Connery, by all means. I'm sure it will be very memorable. Of course those with perfect memories can relive it over and over." There was a quick smile on her face, and a sparkle of humor in the Regent's eyes. Flirting? Joking? Both? Roxie didn't even bother to look at Jim. Considering he was impolite enough to bother saying excuse me for interrupting, why bother noticing him. Fuck my life... our family does have some feral ones.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"You got it." Dillon says to Roxie after sharing a look about Jim. With a polite bow of his head, but a slightly roguish smirk, he adds, "Thanks again, Regent Hart, and enjoy the rest of your evening."

Nodding to Jim's instructions and general enthusiasm with a calm stoicism he doesn't normally express, Dillon excuses himself from the Gangrel Regent and heads for the stage, just before Alice begins playing.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie waved her hand and nodded to Dillon before he ran off to sing.

While he sang, with Mr. Interupty, the brows raised on the leggelicious savage.

Dayumn... that's hot.

Wait, is he even a Gangrel?

After Dillon, Alice and Jim departed from the stage, James bowed to Alice Brown and said, "Thank you for playing with us, Harpy Brown. You were, and of course remain, exquisite." A smile.

Then the Taifa turned to Dillon Connery and said, "And you, sir, have been hiding talent from the world by only using it in the the car." A playful grin and a raised eyebrow. "I hear Broadway's casting a new Christine..." He chuckled slightly.

Jim had to admit, he was surprised and impressed by what had just gone on on stage. The guy had been hiding an excellent voice. For some reason, the Taifa couldn't help but imagine Dillon belting out, If ya want my body, and ya think I'm sexy, come on suga let me know...

The Scene in Jim's Mind

Closed Thread