Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
Returning to the Reverence

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Chase didn't answer right away. He considered what they had before them in terms of evidence. A handful of fake names, a crushing waitress, a video tape of the lifers faces, and the word of a vamp passerby from the other night. Everything seemed to point to these lifers but they didn't have any particular evidence to confirm it. If they could just get a hold of one of them they could extract the information they needed.

"First let me apologize for not discussing that particular command I gave to her first. I didn't want to alert her to what I was trying to do. My intention was to use her as a sort of bait to lure us closer to these lifers. But I lack the creativity to come up with a more immediate solution. So yes, we wait, at least if it concerns our waitress." He was patient, however, though he hated to make others wait because of his oversight. "We should still think of other solutions based on what the woman gave us in her answers."

S
    Steven

Social Scene ... AWWAAAAYYY!!! (In other words, the rest of this scene is on you guys. Because it would be far to easy if they just happened to stroll in right now wouldn't it )

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'No problem Chase, just try to think of what your eventual goal is, and how you want to reach it. Your power only becomes... powerful if you use it wisely.' Alice winks to 'make everything alright'.

Then she shrugs. 'I'm not sure what we can do now. Let's wait a day or two, and we might catch them. It's not like I have nothing better to do than chasing fakers.' A short chuckle follows, and she still seems to consider a thing or two.

'However, I have already taken a day off.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"I shall gladly accept this wisdom to use as my own," pandered Chase as he makes a mental note of Alice's advice for later. For now their progress was on hold until another lead dropped in their laps. The dashing Lord smiles, swayed by her girlish laugh that puts him at ease. "I, for one, am not one for leaving a night unspent. Shall we find a bite to eat together?"

Would that they could show these mortals that their monstrous idols do in fact walk among them.
    He wondered if Alice had some idea of how she'd like to spend the time afterwards. So different, though not unpleasant, from Chase's own form of entertainments.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Ooh, interesting!' Alice considers his offer with an excited smile. After a second or two, she nods. Then she returns a question: 'And how would you like to do it? My way? Your way? The tough physical way?'

It has been a while since I chased someone down the predatory way... probably because I'm not very good at it.

'In here? Or at an unknown terrain? When you've got me with you, you shouldn't have to be afraid about breaking tenurial laws.' Mostly that is... she can't feed everywhere. 'Although, I could see the pleasures or simply grabbing a bite at Ember and play with it in a booth.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Like trying to spice things up in the bedroom, it was the same for feeding it seemed, as Alice suggested various places and positions to do it. Often the taste of that succulent lifeblood had more sensual effect than any carnal passion he had experienced before his Embrace. He wondered if that too would get old with the passing of time. Any and all methods would likely be new to him and he had the sudden feeling of inexperience weighing him down.

Not wanting to seem ignorant he suggested, "Perhaps we select a target, someone challenging that fits both our tastes. Or a couple, where we compare both our methods."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'I'd like to see how you do it?' Alice says and asks at the same time, he shouldn't feel obliged. 'Because "comparing" our methods would mean I step out of this room, nearly destroy one's free will with the force of my personality alone... take him back here and Kiss him.'

Alice cocked her head to the right with a grin, 'No offense, but all that happens in the time you put your jacket on. So I either try a different way, or we make it simple to find something to eat. Assuming that we thereafter find a creative way to eat it...'

Played by Dark Passenger

Such simple terms, there was no denying it. It'd be too easy to charm a mortal, too easy to ensnare their mind, and after seeing it once he imagined she might think it dull. That left the physical approach, the hunter's approach. A dangerous game, but one that often brimmed with excitement. It just made him feel nervous, like a pit in his stomach. But his pride led him to this, he would have to follow it through.

"Then let us pluck an unsuspecting mortal from the herd and taunt and toy with them barring our blood's gifts. Perhaps some evil-doer or spoiled princess we might provide a lesson in humility." He masked his face in enthusiasm as if eager, though inwardly regretting it.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Très bien.' Alice chuckles before playfully licking her lips. No matter how satisfied she is, a small bite is always good.

She steps up, but before returning to the crowd she says: 'Let's pick someone from the streets, and then go to Ember.'

To be continued

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread