SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Continued from here ...

About ten minutes away from Avalon Alice and Chase arrive at the Sterling Hotel, all in Victorian style, ultimate luxury, a good place to stay for one night. Just because you need a fortune to stay there longer.

With the usual weather chit chat the two make their ways to a private room. Alice walks inside and throws her coat away, but leaves the rest of her clothes on, for now. With a playful grin she looks at Chase,

'Perhaps we could also talk a little,' chuckle, 'like... what do you do in your day to day life. I heard something with computers?'

Yes Alice is very lustful at this moment, but no, Alice is not the kind of person to fuck someone she doesn't even know the name of, figuratively. Most of the times, that is.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Being led by the evening's hottest hostess was quite the treat in Chase's mind. Such attention had emboldened his already brimming confidence. Yet as they stood in the luxurious room befitting a night of romantic conquest her sudden desire for discourse caught him by surprise. He smiled appreciatively. He loved to talk, to exchange ideas, familiarity, and of course seduce when appropriate.

"I'm glad you think so, Miss Brown. Conversance makes intimacy all the more so. And yes, computers are my livelihood. Being as young as I am I am privy to more technological exposure. My mortal father believed it to be an essential tool of my upbringing. My focus can be considered data analysis and management, though I've been known to pursue a variety of digital interests, networking primarily."

He wasn't certain if the seductive succubi had any of her own experience to share on this level, as few of the kindred he encountered had. Turning the question around he asked, "And what of your business? A fulfilling and flourishing success story?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Yeah, technology is taking over the world. I mean, we can be called every minute of the day.' That said, Alice takes her own phone and turns if off. With another chuckle she throws it next to her coat. It would soon become the 'off' pile. 'Being good with computers can be a huge advantage, around our kind.'

Then the Daeva sits at the edge of the large bed, slightly leaning backwards, even more seductive. 'My businesses? Well, that starts with my mortal father as well. Back in Paris, he was trading art and... taught me all about art as well. However, once dead I felt more like having fun.' With a wink, she pats at the place next to her. 'So, now I'm managing a Night Club... a Strip club. I still like all kinds of art though.'

Of course, the story is quite complex and with a lot of influence from her Sire. But Alice is not in a mood to tell long stories, about herself.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

"That's good to hear. Nothing would please me more than to assist in any way I can," he replies in reference to his trade.

He walks a few steps forward towards her, locking his gaze on those soft bedroom eyes. Instead of sitting next to her though he leans over her reclining form. His hand is placed on the bed beside her waist to support himself as his face moves in until their cheeks touch. There is no breath between them, no heartbeats, simply the touch of cool smooth skin.
    -1 Vitae for Blush of Life

She may feel the sudden warmth as his pale skin regains the pretense of the living as the blood is forced to the surface by his command. He whispers kindly to her in a soft resonant voice, "In a way you yourself are a work of art, dear Alice. A product of perfection one could say, one I could surely appreciate. Was it a sculptor who worked these captivating curves?" he asks as his hand glides up to her collarbone tracing the nape of her neck with a relaxed hand.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A pair of blue eyes is locked on the body that leans over Alice, she loves what she sees. When he touches her she lightly shivers, a shiver of pleasure. At the moment he whispers to her she makes her own blood run through her body. She needs physical responses now, to amplify her words. Because, what could she possibly answer to such flattering words? 'I wish I knew Chase, but as long as no one comes to claim me... you are the rightful owner for tonight.' She licks her lips and then kisses the Lord intensely.

I knew we wouldn't be able to do a lot of talking... Not that she cares. Well, she could give it another try.

'You know,' Alice begins with a whisper, 'I had an eye on you from the moment you entered Avalon for the first time.' So far her second try, now the Daeva continues her 'kissing streak'. Might the Lord still want a conversation, now is the time to stop her.

Played by Dark Passenger

He returns her fierce passion with a fervor of his own, kissing hard and aggressively with an eagerness that surprises himself. Her subjugation of herself spurs him on more, as loving hands caress over her back and shoulders. Yet at their pause he listens, noting the memory her words invoke. "Ah yes, you were the first to capture my attentions as I first appeared those few months ago. I must thank you for your kind welcoming." Though if he hadn't felt welcome already he certainly did now. He indulges the taste of her lips, the texture of her skin, the warmth of their bodies as his torso lays close against hers. "Did you envision an encounter such as this in our initial introduction," his whispered words play along his tongue in short staccato as if he were a hissing snake coiling round a squirming prey.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh boy,' a sound most related to laughter escapes her mouth, between the kissing and the breathing that starts to become heavier. One of Alice's hands finds its way beneath Chase's shirt and starts to touch his torso, slowly pulling his shirt up further. 'you have no idea what I envision when I see such male beauty.'

From a position where Alice uses a hand to lean on the bed, she now lays down on it while pulling the handsome Lord with her. She used her other hand to run through his hair, admiring it, and to make the second move of pulling his head closer. Her lips touch his, then she opens her mouth to use her tongue and make it impossible to speak.

Played by Dark Passenger

His senses enthralled by Alice's advances, Chase is caught up in the heat of the moment, letting himself get pulled along across the mattress. He moves his tongue to match hers, his hands exploring the contours of her apparel and assisting in their removal. All his attention was invested in this moment, allowing the shattered past and schemes for the future to get lost in the peripheries.

Fade to Black

Closed Thread